Mitsubishi Challenger

Mitsubishi Challenger Questions & Answers (page 3 of 7)

PB, PC, PA
Listing monitored by Mitsubishi

124 questions from our users

Sugar Ray
Sugar Rayasked
Challenger PA (1998-2006)

Is the auto transmition in the 2002 Mitsibishi Chalenger petrol 4x4 the same as a 2004 model ?

Henk jasked

How much transmission fluid goes into a PB LS automatic diesel 5 speed

Henk jasked
Challenger PB (2009-2013)

How many liters of transmission oil in a Mitsubishi challenger on 2011 diesel automatic PB LS

Dean S.
Dean S.asked
Challenger PA (1998-2006)

Ive recently bought a 98 challenger..
Couple of questions..
What part will easly come of a triton an fit the challenger.. also i want to put put 33inch wheels..
Do i need a lift kit

Dean S.
Dean S.asked
Challenger PA (1998-2006)

What sort of front bar will fit on a PA 98.

wossuupasked
Challenger PC (2013-2015)

i just purchased the 2015 challenger and im having trouble finding a company that does a bullbar for it. arb, tjm and ironman are the ones ive contacted so far and all say they dont do one for this model. anyone have any sugestions. south australia if possible, cheers

Brian M.

Call Mitsubishi for the bull bar.
Check the Australian Pajero Forum as there is good information there.
The Mitsubishi bull bar isn't as strong as an ARB bar but give maximum cooling to the engine.

wossuup

Nice, cheers for the reply

morse334
morse334

Xrox bullbar

NickyH
NickyHasked
Challenger PA (1998-2006)

Hi im wondering if a 1998 Transfer Case will fit my 2003 Challenger please. Am looking at buying the 1998 Challenger as a parts car for my 2003 model.

Wambooroots R.
Wambooroots R.asked
Challenger

My 2000 Mitsubishi challenger is all time 4wd and it's transfer has a problem it a 3.5 litres... Any help?

ghoststonemm
ghoststonemmasked

Does the 10 year powertrain go over to the 2nd owner

Dave M.
Dave M.asked
Challenger

I can't find a reverse light switch for Mitsubishi challenger 2002 is there another Mitsubishi one I can use that is the same

Tracyasked
Challenger PA (1998-2006)

Hi I am wanting to fit a PB nudge bar to my PA. Is it possible. I just don't know where to bolt it. Is the chassis different

Hi Tracy
PB/PC Challenger nudge bar shouldn't fit the PA. The front end design of the PA to PB/PC are totally different

Thank you Brian. Should have spoken to you before I bought it

Tassie
Tassieasked
Challenger PB (2009-2013)

I have a 2010 Mitsubishi challenger the turbo cuts in and out alot, took back into dealership the turbo hose was cracked was replaced but still have the same problem what else should I be looking at?

Jazz
Jazz

Hi did you find the issue? I also have a 2010 mitsi challenger and it does the same thing looses power heaps, I also had a cracked turbo outlet hose but have replaced it. But it's still doing the same problem!

ken kyleasked
Challenger

the airbag warning light is on permanently,Can this be fixed ?

Hi Ken,

I got "T'd" in a challenger at about 60kph, rolling, so hard in fact, the vehicle rolled. We I eventually climbed out of the passenger window (challenger was on it's side), not a single air bag had deployed. Car was a write - off.
The warning light is the least of your worries mate.......

ken kyle

Maybe not worth worrying about then ?

Jean T.asked
Challenger

my 2002 mitsubishi challenger manual, has no gears, although gear shift goes into all gear, while the car is on i can select all gears, with or without clutch depressed.. it happens just like that. can anyone help?

Jack

Are you high? That question makes no sense. Buy a scooter....

Jean T.

Can’t you read or try to understand?

ian
ianasked
Challenger

2010 challenger flared guards look like they are about to fall off. Whats involved to fix this and how much are the parts. I tried to youtube to see if there was a video but no information. thanks in advance

Ryan
Ryanasked
Challenger PA (1998-2006)

Can anyone tell me why the fuel line keeps popping off the fuel filter cheers

Daniel B.
Daniel B.asked
Challenger PA (1998-2006)

hi guys just wondering will a boot from a 2001 mitsubishi challenger fit on a mitsubishi challenger from 2000

Richard M.
Richard M.asked

trailor lights not working

Trevor
Trevorasked
Challenger PB (2009-2013)

My 2011 4x4 Challenger shows black smoke when cruising around town and larger amounts under power. Fuel consumption is up and when applying slight power from idle has small surging. This all seems to have started since my last service. I didn't replace fuel filter. Any help? Thanks Trevor.

RMF
RMF

Hi Trevor. The 4D56 in the triton and Challengers has a bad habbit of blocking up the intake manifold and causing the symptoms you have described. This is due to the egr allowing soot back into the intake maifold. It can be fixed via removing and cleaning the manifold or by using a chemical cleaning process. Any good workshop with diesel experience should be able to diagnose this and apply the fix. With regard to the surging it is important after servicing these engines that you perform a small injection quality relearn. Make sure the person servicing you Mitsubishi does this.

Mick M
Mick Masked
Challenger PC (2013-2015)

Hi Rob Patroney,

I just read your review and found it really interesting. So it was an engine oil radiator you put on not a transmission oil radiator?
Also what is the kit for the torque converter? And Where do you get it from?

Thanks heaps
Mick

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi representatives

Mitsubishi Challenger