Mitsubishi Delica MK5 (2007-Present)

Mitsubishi Delica MK5 (2007-Present)

See the Best People Movers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect off road van!

I've had my d5 for 2 years now and it's given us NO pRobles at all. It spacious and comfortable and it goes alright off road. Literally a multifunctional family car that goes 4wd too! Love it! I recommend this car to anyone. Currently looking to buy the turbo diesel version now.

BadgeD:5
TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedFeb 2014

Auto Academy - Paul

Auto Academy - PaulMelbourne

From a Delica mechanic's point of view.

scoz
scoz

whats a 4m40

The 4M40 is a 2.8 Litre diesel motor used in various Mitsubishi vehicles. Was there a specific query you had regarding this motor???

Andrea41
Andrea41

I'm having a really hard time finding a website with the cargo capacity. I have to prove it's volume to the Canadian post office before I can use the Delica van for delivery. Do you know of any websites?

Martin M

Martin Masked

Head gasket time guide?

Fillipus H N

Fillipus H Nasked

I have problem with my car. sometime is not changing grear. it have problem with grear control/cvt3.0. what must i do? It give me the code, P1778 Converter lockup solenoid valve malfunction. what must i do? please i need your help.

Teegiio

Teegiioasked

Is there any problems with gearbox? Any limited lifetime (Gearbox CVT)? Delica D5

Sandy G

I have put 100,000kms in 2yrs and hasn't missed a beat think i may need to change oil now i think about as I'm pretty hard on her and like to out run boy racers so far turbo skyline evo vii and a late model AGM merc love my beast got fat tyres bonnet scoop headlight kit people don't know what it is

Sandy G

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi representatives

CategoryPeople Movers