Mitsubishi Delica MK5 (2007-Present)

Mitsubishi Delica MK5 (2007-Present)

Perfect off road van!

I've had my d5 for 2 years now and it's given us NO pRobles at all. It spacious and comfortable and it goes alright off road. Literally a multifunctional family car that goes 4wd too! Love it! I recommend this car to anyone. Currently looking to buy the turbo diesel version now.

BadgeD:5
TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedFeb 2014

From a Delica mechanic's point of view.

I run a Melbourne based business (Auto Academy in Moorabbin). We have been carrying out repairs to these vehicles for a number of years now so are well aware of the common issues Delica's sometimes suffer.
All in all, they are a very well made vehicle. I don't say that lightly because I'm not generally a fan of many other Mitsubishi made vehicles.
If in the market to purchase a Delica, I strongly recommend having the vehicle mechanically assessed by someone who knows them well. For example, I recently repaired a vehicle purchased with a certificate of roadworthiness which the buyer thought to be in good order because the certificate had been issued. It is now costing the owner around seven thousand dollars to repair many suspension and rust issues as well as other faults. Because many of the parts for these vehicles can be expensive, the cost can be quite daunting for those who didn't envisage these costs when they bought the vehicle.
I think the Delica is a great multi-use vehicle. They are well built, solid, comfortable, ergonomic and aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
Chassis and component rusting can be a major problem and expense. Many component bushings readily fail.

whats a 4m40The 4M40 is a 2.8 Litre diesel motor used in various Mitsubishi vehicles. Was there a specific query you had regarding this motor???I'm having a really hard time finding a website with the cargo capacity. I have to prove it's volume to the Canadian post office before I can use the Delica van for delivery. Do you know of any websites?

Head gasket time guide?

I have problem with my car. sometime is not changing grear. it have problem with grear control/cvt3.0. what must i do? It give me the code, P1778 Converter lockup solenoid valve malfunction. what must i do? please i need your help.

Is there any problems with gearbox? Any limited lifetime (Gearbox CVT)? Delica D5
I have put 100,000kms in 2yrs and hasn't missed a beat think i may need to change oil now i think about as I'm pretty hard on her and like to out run boy racers so far turbo skyline evo vii and a late model AGM merc love my beast got fat tyres bonnet scoop headlight kit people don't know what it isI have put 100,000kms in 2yrs and hasn't missed a beat think i may need to change oil now i think about as I'm pretty hard on her and like to out run boy racers so far turbo skyline evo vii and a late model AGM merc love my beast got fat tyres bonnet scoop headlight kit people don't know what it is

Similar listings