Mitsubishi Delica MK5 (2007-Present)

Mitsubishi Delica MK5 (2007-Present) Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Martin M

Martin Masked

Head gasket time guide?

Fillipus H N

Fillipus H Nasked

Delica MK5 (2007-Present)

I have problem with my car. sometime is not changing grear. it have problem with grear control/cvt3.0. what must i do? It give me the code, P1778 Converter lockup solenoid valve malfunction. what must i do? please i need your help.

Teegiio

Teegiioasked

Delica MK5 (2007-Present)

Is there any problems with gearbox? Any limited lifetime (Gearbox CVT)? Delica D5

Sandy G

I have put 100,000kms in 2yrs and hasn't missed a beat think i may need to change oil now i think about as I'm pretty hard on her and like to out run boy racers so far turbo skyline evo vii and a late model AGM merc love my beast got fat tyres bonnet scoop headlight kit people don't know what it is

Josh

Joshasked

Delica MK5 (2007-Present)

How does everyone rate the delica D:5? Without seeing one in person and just watching vids and reviews ive feel in love

samuay
samuay

They are based on the outlander running gear, a soft roader with no low range, this is what I have heard, so based on that they would not match the l400 capabilities for off road, but like I said this is heresay!

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi representatives