Mitsubishi Heavy Industries DXK12ZMA-S (3.3kW)

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries DXK12ZMA-S (3.3kW)

MPN: 35905820

See the Best Split System Air Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

sarah corcoran

sarah corcoran

Best aircon ive owned

Easy to use. Easy to maintain and clean. Energy efficient. Cools my bedroom down fast.
Its quite unit, bearly hear it.
We had it installed by a friend was found it easy and probably took a few hours. The remote control is easy to use.
We are currently thinking about buying a bigger unit to put into the lounge.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Terry

TerryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect air-con covering two room's area

Happy with the colling performance. The unit is quiet. Installation was held by an independent installer - back-to-back. The unit is easy to use. Convenient Sleep function.
Got the quotation from Gumtree, the installer sells the units and kindly gave me a cash back voucher. I even got $100 back.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Maggie and me

Maggie and mePort Mcquarie

Simply Wonderful

My new Mitsubishi Air- Con is a replacement for a failed different brand model and is simply wonderful. Thanks to it's cool quiet performance my hubby and I can get through this summer's awful heatwave in absolute comfort. The installation process was quick with zero problems and the unit is easy to use. I already had a smaller Mitsubishi air con in my bedroom so it was a logical choice to replace the old other brand with another Mitsubishi. Thank you for a great product.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
kjmsei

kjmseiAU

So So Cold

We love this aircon. Living in QLD it's bloody hot. We put this in the bedroom and are now having the most awesome night sleep in a lovely cold room. It's a quiet unit and came with rust protection and pest repellent. The only problem is we can't get the kids out of our room now.

Date PurchasedJan 2017