Mitsubishi Heavy Industries DXK18ZMA-S (5.0kW)

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries DXK18ZMA-S (5.0kW)

MPN: 35901868

• Room Type
  • Heating / Cooling Speed
Michael

MichaelHunter Region, NSW

Best and quietest reverse cycle Split Cycle System I have ever owned

Purchased in October 2016 at The Good Guys.

Noise Level
Heating / Cooling Speed
Home Insulation Level Good
Room Type Living/Dining Area
Ex GU owner

Ex GU ownerNewman

Pilbara Mining Industry approved

In the WA desert, where the dust is thick, the temps reach 45+ for weeks and the aircons never get a rest, these units never seem to complain. We had used many other brands (including most of the popular ones, Daikin, Panasonic, Fujitsu etc) but none come close to the reliability of the MHI units.
well priced (mid range)
Good looking
Quiet and efficient
If they have a downside I am yet to notice.

Date PurchasedJun 2014
Jane

Jane

Quiet and powerful

I've only had for a day but so far I'm very pleased. After my 10 year old LG reverse cycle broke down I had it replaced with this unit. It has an extremely quiet fan setting but is able to churn out the cold air with ease.It is easy to use the remote with large print and straight forward worded descriptions rather than cryptic symbols. Installation was just over an hour given all the infrastructure was in place but there were no problems. I haven't had the opportunity to try heating cycle as it is Summer but I anticipate it will be very effective. The guy who installed it said it will probably last longer and be more energy efficient than the old LG. The price was very reasonable as well. So far I highly recommend.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi Heavy Industries DXK18ZMA-S (5.0kW) compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Stew

StewWestern Australia

Need to feel it cool and hot all in the room

I had this unit installed as my old Aircon packed up, so the Electrician recommended getting the Mitsubishi and they buy them in only to install as they said they have not had any problems with them. But I have moved the direction that the air comes into the room and if you sit in front you feel it but my seat is at the side and I don't feel it, so bit disappointed but I don't think I would buy another if any of my others pack up.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Atish

AtishSydney, Australia

Nice AC, cools the living area well

We purchased this AC for installation at an investment property. It was installed in the living room of the granny flat & has been cooling not only the living area but also the bedroom if the bedroom door is kept opened. Tenants are pretty happy with the choice & so are we :)

Date PurchasedOct 2016
See all Mitsubishi DXK-ZMA-S Series reviews

Julia Harrisasked

DXK18ZMA-S (5.0kW)

Is this just an air con. Does it heat the room as well.

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners
Mitsubishi Heavy Ind.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Hi Julia. This model is a reverse cycle which means it can both heat and cool your home.

Julia Harris

So I don't have a manual so how do I change to heating.
Could you sent me the details to my hotmail. please. I just purchased this townhouse. julialottyharris @hotmail

julialottyharris @hotmail.com

Pete

Peteasked

DXK18ZMA-S (5.0kW)

do you have pictures above the unit?

Julia Harris

Is this only an air con?
Does it heat as well.
If so how do I a just the setting. I don't have the manual

Pete

Peteasked

DXK18ZMA-S (5.0kW)

Is there a cover over the filters above the unit?

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners
Mitsubishi Heavy Ind.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Hi Pete,

Thanks for getting in touch!

There is mesh-style cover on the top of the unit that protects the unit while allowing air to easily pass through the unit.

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners representatives