Mitsubishi Heavy Industries DXK24ZMA-S (7.1kW)

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries DXK24ZMA-S (7.1kW)

MPN: 35905808

See the Best Split System Air Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney

I love it!!!

I only had this unit installed 4 weeks ago so I can only speak so Far. So far it seems to be working beautifully! It’s very cool to the point I can actually turn it off once the room is cold, having said that it is only spring so I’ll have to wait and see how it performs during summer. The outside fan is really quiet almost silent which is a pleasant surprise as I was expecting it to be noisy. Overall I am extremely satisfied with my beautiful new air conditioner!! It’s the first time I’ve ever had one :)

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Boo

BooSydney

Great

This unit has only been in use for a short time, but very happy with the performance. Easy to operate, looks good on the inside as well as the outside very neat and tidy. Cools the house beautifully, cannot comment on heating as we are in the summer season.Our installer stated that our electricity bill will be lower, cheaper to run in the winter months as opposed to gas heating which we now use.. One happy customer!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Laura Ann

Laura AnnMelbourne

Brilliant

Quiet and easy installation. Good guys arranged it all. I chose big one cos I thought I'd never have to upgrade or be hot again. Probably bought too big it's a powerful machine. Easy to use, simple instructions. Temp control. Has whizz bang features I like the cold house one the best!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Trevor S

Trevor SAU

Great unit - complicated controls

Unfortunately had to replace an old email air system that would have done at least 25 years, but fortunately found this amazingly quiet Mitsubishi split system. It covers my lounge room with ease. The worst problem is there are a million settings on the remote control... Mitsubishi can you please simplify that device as it's horrid and it takes two presses of the on button to get the machine working...once again it is a dream machine when operating

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

agentzeroreview

agentzeroreviewBrisbane

Fantastic air con, very quiet and so cool

This air con is perfect for our open plan living/kitchen/dining room (total area roughly 80m²). Very quiet, easy to use, keeps us cool during the summer. Highly recommend this air con for anyone looking for one, great brand and company. Modern looking design also blends in well with our modern room settings.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Milly02

Milly02Hunter Region, NSW

Saved our lives summer of 2017!

It is so quiet. I have to check if it's on. Very easy to use. It is the best air/con I have ever had. I was surprised how economical it is. My electricity bill was much cheaper after summer than other years. Now it is colder I am impressed how quickly it heats the room.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

David3535

David3535Sydney

Excellent since new

Bought 7.1kw split system in October 2014. Never had a problem. I don't understand some people complaining about it. I keep the filters clean and the installation was perfect. Cools great in summer and warms well in winter. The self cleaning mode is great. It's also Geco proof. This a/c has served me well and in its 3rd year without a hassle. I've owned Panasonic previously and replaced it after 7 years. Mitsubishi Heavy industries make industrial sized air conditioners and ranked first on this area. They've been around for over 70 years, and they know how to make a/c. The one I have is the Hyperinverter and it saves electricity. Very economical to run.

Highly recommended!

A great unit especially for heating, but works very well for cooling too. We have less need for the cooling in Ballarat but find it is very effective when needed. We had good advice about installation and made sure the outside unit was elevated as a previous unit used to freeze up when below zero. Make sure you get the right installer - we did!

Severinau

Severinau

Unit failed within 12 Months

See all Mitsubishi DXK-ZMA-S Series reviews

Jen

Jenasked

Hi Im researching replacing our air con with split system
We have a small open plan home 13 sq
We have a large split system in our family room I think way to big for the area
What sizes do Mitsubishi split systems come in and which one would you recommend small lounge room to push into bedroom
Thankyou

Glen A.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries

Hi Jen, You can download our handy room sizing chart, which will give you a good indication of what size unit you may need here - https://mhiaa.com.au/document/srkdxk-room-sizing-chart/. Our Avanti or Avanti PLUS series would likely be suitable. You can learn more about this models here -https://mhiaa.com.au/products/category/residential/split-systems/. We'd also recommend speaking to an authorised installer who can properly size up your space and provide a recommendation. You can find your local authorised dealer here - https://mhiaa.com.au/where-to-buy. Hope this helps!

Joseph F.

Joseph F.asked

Hi , I just bought this aircon 6 months ago, and these days the aircon is turning it's self off and then turns back on in 5 minutes during the operation in random time, is something wrong with it ? It's happened every day.... any help ? Thank you

Hi Joseph,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having. Are there any lights flashing on the unit when it experiences the fault? If you refer to the back of your user manual there are some troubleshooting steps which should help you identify what the fault may be.

If you could note which lights are flashing and then give us a call on 1300 138 007 one of technical team will be able to go through some troubleshooting with you.

Glen

Anna A.

Anna A.asked

Hi I had an older Mitsubishi split system got it replace with heavy industries and it is not that cold. Not happy with it at all. Have on25 full fan cool mode and not that cold. My old one I would run on 27-28 and be freezing. No lights flashing. On the 2nd mode symbol. Going to phone air con installer today. Any help

Hi Anna,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've had with your unit. Provided it is on the correct cooling setting, it should be delivering cold air. If it is brand new, I suggest speaking to the installer.

Please let me know if the issue wasn't rectified.

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries representatives