Mitsubishi Heavy Industries DXK24ZMA-S (7.1kW)

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries DXK24ZMA-S (7.1kW)

MPN: 35905808

4.5

• Heating / Cooling Speed
Smythie

SmythieCentral Queensland, QLD

It's a great split system. Easy to use and appears to be quite energy efficient.

it does struggle a bit in really high humidity and heat here in Mackay. It's run daily for 6-8 months from spring through to autumn. The functions are easy to use

Purchased in February 2018 at The Good Guys for A$2,000.00.

Noise Level
Heating / Cooling Speed
Home Insulation LevelAverage
Room TypeLiving/Dining Area

Review collected in partnership with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney

I love it!!!

I only had this unit installed 4 weeks ago so I can only speak so Far. So far it seems to be working beautifully! It’s very cool to the point I can actually turn it off once the room is cold, having said that it is only spring so I’ll have to wait and see how it performs during summer. The outside fan is really quiet almost silent which is a pleasant surprise as I was expecting it to be noisy. Overall I am extremely satisfied with my beautiful new air conditioner!! It’s the first time I’ve ever had one :)

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Boo

BooSydney

Great

This unit has only been in use for a short time, but very happy with the performance. Easy to operate, looks good on the inside as well as the outside very neat and tidy. Cools the house beautifully, cannot comment on heating as we are in the summer season.Our installer stated that our electricity bill will be lower, cheaper to run in the winter months as opposed to gas heating which we now use.. One happy customer!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi Heavy Industries DXK24ZMA-S (7.1kW) compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Laura Ann

Laura AnnMelbourne

Brilliant

Quiet and easy installation. Good guys arranged it all. I chose big one cos I thought I'd never have to upgrade or be hot again. Probably bought too big it's a powerful machine. Easy to use, simple instructions. Temp control. Has whizz bang features I like the cold house one the best!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Trevor S

Trevor SAU

Great unit - complicated controls

Unfortunately had to replace an old email air system that would have done at least 25 years, but fortunately found this amazingly quiet Mitsubishi split system. It covers my lounge room with ease. The worst problem is there are a million settings on the remote control... Mitsubishi can you please simplify that device as it's horrid and it takes two presses of the on button to get the machine working...once again it is a dream machine when operating

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
agentzeroreview

agentzeroreviewBrisbane

Fantastic air con, very quiet and so cool

This air con is perfect for our open plan living/kitchen/dining room (total area roughly 80m²). Very quiet, easy to use, keeps us cool during the summer. Highly recommend this air con for anyone looking for one, great brand and company. Modern looking design also blends in well with our modern room settings.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Milly02

Milly02Hunter Region, NSW

Saved our lives summer of 2017!

It is so quiet. I have to check if it's on. Very easy to use. It is the best air/con I have ever had. I was surprised how economical it is. My electricity bill was much cheaper after summer than other years. Now it is colder I am impressed how quickly it heats the room.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
David3535

David3535Sydney

Excellent since new

Bought 7.1kw split system in October 2014. Never had a problem. I don't understand some people complaining about it. I keep the filters clean and the installation was perfect. Cools great in summer and warms well in winter. The self cleaning mode is great. It's also Geco proof. This a/c has served me well and in its 3rd year without a hassle. I've owned Panasonic previously and replaced it after 7 years. Mitsubishi Heavy industries make industrial sized air conditioners and ranked first on this area. They've been around for over 70 years, and they know how to make a/c. The one I have is the Hyperinverter and it saves electricity. Very economical to run.

Highly recommended!

A great unit especially for heating, but works very well for cooling too. We have less need for the cooling in Ballarat but find it is very effective when needed. We had good advice about installation and made sure the outside unit was elevated as a previous unit used to freeze up when below zero. Make sure you get the right installer - we did!

Split System Air Conditioners

Severinau

Severinau

Unit failed within 12 Months

See all Mitsubishi DXK-ZMA-S Series reviews

paul ley.asked

DXK24ZMA-S (7.1kW)

My unit (7.1kw) you press run, it starts up but no cooling, runs for a while then stops. The run light is still on and the timer light is flashing, on the remote is no sign of the the timer function on. the manual is no help to me on this problem. ?

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners
Mitsubishi Heavy Ind.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Hi Paul,

Really sorry to hear of the issue you're having with your unit.

If you take note of which lights are on and how many times the timer light flashes and then refer to page 29 of your user manual (you can find the full version here - https://mhiaa.com.au/document/srk-zma-dxk-zma-user-manual/) you can determine what the fault may be.

If you then contact us on 1300 138 007 our warranty team will be able to help you further.

thanks

paul ley.

page 29 in my manual has nothing in relation to the fault, and i can't access the web page , will try later, tomorrow. thanks.

Samcolosimo65asked

DXK24ZMA-S (7.1kW)

Can someone please supply me the link to the consumer manual. I can't seem to find it online

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners
Mitsubishi Heavy Ind.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Hi Sam,

You can find the user manual for the DXK24ZMA split system below. Is it the same as the SRK24ZMA.

Thank you kindly.
Much appreciate the prompt response.

Enp

Enpasked

Hi can this ac unit have a wifi control unit fitted ? Cheers E

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners representatives

Compare all 6 Mitsubishi DXK-ZMA-S Series