Mitsubishi Heavy Industries DXK28ZMA-S (8.0kW)

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries DXK28ZMA-S (8.0kW)

3.8

Sam C

Sam CBrisbane

Top of the Line. Another excellent product from MHI

These units are top of the line. Surprised how quiet the 8.0kw unit is. Have it mounted on the living room wall and cannot hear it from inside at any level. Have used MHI throughout our whole house and never had a problem. The way the outdoor unit is constructed seems like a bit stronger than normal split systems, like a commercial unit.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
    Dean64

Dean64Perth, WA

Mitsubishi, worst after sales service EVER !

purplewildandwacky

purplewildandwackyAU

So Cool...

I've only had this a couple of weeks and perhaps it's too early to review it, but I love it. It's coped beautifully with 4 days over 40 and has changed my life. No more shopping centres on hot days. It's quiet, efficient and cool! Expertly installed by Victorian Refrigeration, who were fabulous. Looking forward to seeing how it does in Winter.

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi Heavy Industries DXK28ZMA-S (8.0kW) compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

can't live without it

I bought an 8KW reverse cycle system from an air conditioning installer and it has been perfect. I live in Queensland and this unit performance is outstanding. We come home on a hot day and withing a few minutes on full blast and lowest temp the house is nice and cool. Once the house is cool I set the fan speed low and temperature to 23 and continues to cool fine. Heating on this system is equally or if not more impressive. I have a standard open plan house with 2.4 meter ceilings.

JoanPerth, WA

Great for cooling; atrocious for heating

We bought this air-conditioner on the recommendation of a sales person at The Good Guys, Malaga, Western Australia. Whilst the air-conditioner works well in the summer, the heating for winter is appalling. Do your research before buying an air-conditioner and don't just trust what some sales person has to say. Extremely disappointed and would never buy from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries again. It would seem these air-conditions are made for sale by The Good Guys.

Joan

I guess to be fair, I should state that we have cathedral ceilings. To get the lounge area warm it needs to be set to 28 at the very least.

Joan

When I re-read the manual, it did say that to heat the area you may have to use another heating device. What is the point of that?

See all Mitsubishi DXK-ZMA-S Series reviews

andrea c.

andrea c.asked

DXK28ZMA-S (8.0kW)

What is the price for Mitsubishi heavy industries 8KW and how it compares with Daikin FTXM71?

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners
    Mitsubishi Heavy Ind.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Hi Andrea,

If you speak to one of our authorised dealers they'd be able to provide a comparison and offer you a quote. You can find your local dealer by visiting our website and clicking on 'Where to Buy' and entering your post code.

Hendo

Hendoasked

DXK28ZMA-S (8.0kW)

Why does the timer light flash on DXK28ZMA-S.?

Bob

Bobasked

DXK28ZMA-S (8.0kW)

Where can I get a remote control for this model dxc28zma-s?

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners representatives

Compare all 6 Mitsubishi DXK-ZMA-S Series