Mitsubishi Heavy Industries DXK32ZMA-S (9.2kW)

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries DXK32ZMA-S (9.2kW)

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Split System Air Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tracy

TracyMelbourne

Best ever after we had to replace our air con!

Deliberated whether to go with the 8kW or 9.2kW and am so happy we choose the bigger model. Heats up all the areas we need! Very quiet too. Also very happy with the the person who did the installation! Kept instructions simple. Was VERY happy we had this air con the recent 40+ degree day in Melbourne!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

See all Mitsubishi DXK-ZMA-S Series reviews

Jenny F.

Jenny F.asked

Unit keeps freezing and stops blowing cool air. Filters are clean and overflow ok

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
Glen A.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries

Hi Jenny,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having.

If you're still having the issues, you may want to check which lights are flashing and how many times while referring to the back of the user manual as this will give you an idea of what the fault may be. If you're still having issues, feel free to give us a call on 1800 138 007.

Jodie King

Jodie Kingasked

DXK32ZM-S (9.2kW) We have this Split system installed. Can you please advise the recommended services required per year? Thankyou, Jodie King.

Jane
Jane

After having my old LG split system die after only 10 years I have come to learn 2 things. First they don't really and can't really be serviced, secondly you, yourself, must, must, must, clean the filters regularly on the inside unit. You do this by opening the front flap and sliding out the 2 net like filters and cleaning them. The instructions are in the manual. If you don't clean the filters about every 2 weeks (heavy use) or 4 weeks (lighter use), your inside unit will block up, start to leak and drip water and won't run efficiently. I never cleaned the filters on my old one cos I didn't know how important it is and it died. If you can't or don't want to do this yourself you will need to pay someone to do it or have a helpful friend do it. I clean my new Mitsubishi regularly now and keep it running efficiently and expect that it will live much longer than the LG. All the best.

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries representatives