Mitsubishi DXK-ZMA-S Series

Mitsubishi DXK-ZMA-S Series (page 2 of 2)

DXK24ZMA-S (7.1kW), DXK09ZMA-S (2.5kW), DXK28ZMA-S (8.0kW), etc...

4.5

• Room Type
  • Heating / Cooling Speed
Kevin D

Kevin DHowlong

Peaceful summer sleep at last

Date PurchasedDec 2016
kjmsei

kjmseiAU

So So Cold

We love this aircon. Living in QLD it's bloody hot. We put this in the bedroom and are now having the most awesome night sleep in a lovely cold room. It's a quiet unit and came with rust protection and pest repellent. The only problem is we can't get the kids out of our room now.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
David3535

David3535Sydney

Excellent since new

Bought 7.1kw split system in October 2014. Never had a problem. I don't understand some people complaining about it. I keep the filters clean and the installation was perfect. Cools great in summer and warms well in winter. The self cleaning mode is great. It's also Geco proof. This a/c has served me well and in its 3rd year without a hassle. I've owned Panasonic previously and replaced it after 7 years. Mitsubishi Heavy industries make industrial sized air conditioners and ranked first on this area. They've been around for over 70 years, and they know how to make a/c. The one I have is the Hyperinverter and it saves electricity. Very economical to run.

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi DXK-ZMA-S Series compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Highly recommended!

A great unit especially for heating, but works very well for cooling too. We have less need for the cooling in Ballarat but find it is very effective when needed. We had good advice about installation and made sure the outside unit was elevated as a previous unit used to freeze up when below zero. Make sure you get the right installer - we did!

Dean64

Dean64Perth, WA

Mitsubishi, worst after sales service EVER !

purplewildandwacky

purplewildandwackyAU

So Cool...

I've only had this a couple of weeks and perhaps it's too early to review it, but I love it. It's coped beautifully with 4 days over 40 and has changed my life. No more shopping centres on hot days. It's quiet, efficient and cool! Expertly installed by Victorian Refrigeration, who were fabulous. Looking forward to seeing how it does in Winter.

reefa21381

reefa21381Queensland, Australia

Great quality

Great quality air cons,super quiet indoor and outdoor units , you can have pretty much any fan direction possible and also has 3d auto which is useful , silicone coated pcb boards which is great for gecko protection and also the outdoor unit is hot dipped for corrosion resistance.Would recommend to anyone and they are easy to install for a qualified installer who knows what they are doing , my reccomendation to anyone buying and air con is to pay for a good quality install if anninstaller is very cheap its cheap for a reason! and they might be here in summer but when you call them in winter when you have a problem the installer is nowhere to be found ,cheers

Severinau

Severinau

Unit failed within 12 Months

can't live without it

I bought an 8KW reverse cycle system from an air conditioning installer and it has been perfect. I live in Queensland and this unit performance is outstanding. We come home on a hot day and withing a few minutes on full blast and lowest temp the house is nice and cool. Once the house is cool I set the fan speed low and temperature to 23 and continues to cool fine. Heating on this system is equally or if not more impressive. I have a standard open plan house with 2.4 meter ceilings.

Split System Air Conditioners

JoanPerth, WA

Great for cooling; atrocious for heating

We bought this air-conditioner on the recommendation of a sales person at The Good Guys, Malaga, Western Australia. Whilst the air-conditioner works well in the summer, the heating for winter is appalling. Do your research before buying an air-conditioner and don't just trust what some sales person has to say. Extremely disappointed and would never buy from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries again. It would seem these air-conditions are made for sale by The Good Guys.

Joan

I guess to be fair, I should state that we have cathedral ceilings. To get the lounge area warm it needs to be set to 28 at the very least.

Joan

When I re-read the manual, it did say that to heat the area you may have to use another heating device. What is the point of that?

See all Mitsubishi DXK-ZMA-S Series reviews

Julia Harrisasked

DXK18ZMA-S (5.0kW)

Is this just an air con. Does it heat the room as well.

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners
Mitsubishi Heavy Ind.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Hi Julia. This model is a reverse cycle which means it can both heat and cool your home.

Julia Harris

So I don't have a manual so how do I change to heating.
Could you sent me the details to my hotmail. please. I just purchased this townhouse. julialottyharris @hotmail

julialottyharris @hotmail.com

Enp

Enpasked

DXK24ZMA-S (7.1kW)

Hi can this ac unit have a wifi control unit fitted ? Cheers E

Jen

Jenasked

DXK24ZMA-S (7.1kW)

Hi Im researching replacing our air con with split system
We have a small open plan home 13 sq
We have a large split system in our family room I think way to big for the area
What sizes do Mitsubishi split systems come in and which one would you recommend small lounge room to push into bedroom
Thankyou

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners
Mitsubishi Heavy Ind.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Hi Jen, You can download our handy room sizing chart, which will give you a good indication of what size unit you may need here - https://mhiaa.com.au/document/srkdxk-room-sizing-chart/. Our Avanti or Avanti PLUS series would likely be suitable. You can learn more about this models here -https://mhiaa.com.au/products/category/residential/split-systems/. We'd also recommend speaking to an authorised installer who can properly size up your space and provide a recommendation. You can find your local authorised dealer here - https://mhiaa.com.au/where-to-buy. Hope this helps!

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners representatives