Mitsubishi DXK-ZMA-S Series

Mitsubishi DXK-ZMA-S Series (page 2 of 2)

DXK24ZMA-S (7.1kW), DXK09ZMA-S (2.5kW), DXK28ZMA-S (8.0kW), etc...

4.5

• Heating / Cooling Speed
Maggie and me

Maggie and mePort Mcquarie

Simply Wonderful

My new Mitsubishi Air- Con is a replacement for a failed different brand model and is simply wonderful. Thanks to it's cool quiet performance my hubby and I can get through this summer's awful heatwave in absolute comfort. The installation process was quick with zero problems and the unit is easy to use. I already had a smaller Mitsubishi air con in my bedroom so it was a logical choice to replace the old other brand with another Mitsubishi. Thank you for a great product.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Kevin D

Kevin DHowlong

Peaceful summer sleep at last

Date PurchasedDec 2016
kjmsei

kjmseiAU

So So Cold

We love this aircon. Living in QLD it's bloody hot. We put this in the bedroom and are now having the most awesome night sleep in a lovely cold room. It's a quiet unit and came with rust protection and pest repellent. The only problem is we can't get the kids out of our room now.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi DXK-ZMA-S Series compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

David3535

David3535Sydney

Excellent since new

Bought 7.1kw split system in October 2014. Never had a problem. I don't understand some people complaining about it. I keep the filters clean and the installation was perfect. Cools great in summer and warms well in winter. The self cleaning mode is great. It's also Geco proof. This a/c has served me well and in its 3rd year without a hassle. I've owned Panasonic previously and replaced it after 7 years. Mitsubishi Heavy industries make industrial sized air conditioners and ranked first on this area. They've been around for over 70 years, and they know how to make a/c. The one I have is the Hyperinverter and it saves electricity. Very economical to run.

Highly recommended!

A great unit especially for heating, but works very well for cooling too. We have less need for the cooling in Ballarat but find it is very effective when needed. We had good advice about installation and made sure the outside unit was elevated as a previous unit used to freeze up when below zero. Make sure you get the right installer - we did!

Dean64

Dean64Perth, WA

Mitsubishi, worst after sales service EVER !

purplewildandwacky

purplewildandwackyAU

So Cool...

I've only had this a couple of weeks and perhaps it's too early to review it, but I love it. It's coped beautifully with 4 days over 40 and has changed my life. No more shopping centres on hot days. It's quiet, efficient and cool! Expertly installed by Victorian Refrigeration, who were fabulous. Looking forward to seeing how it does in Winter.

reefa21381

reefa21381Queensland, Australia

Great quality

Great quality air cons,super quiet indoor and outdoor units , you can have pretty much any fan direction possible and also has 3d auto which is useful , silicone coated pcb boards which is great for gecko protection and also the outdoor unit is hot dipped for corrosion resistance.Would recommend to anyone and they are easy to install for a qualified installer who knows what they are doing , my reccomendation to anyone buying and air con is to pay for a good quality install if anninstaller is very cheap its cheap for a reason! and they might be here in summer but when you call them in winter when you have a problem the installer is nowhere to be found ,cheers

Severinau

Severinau

Unit failed within 12 Months

Split System Air Conditioners

can't live without it

I bought an 8KW reverse cycle system from an air conditioning installer and it has been perfect. I live in Queensland and this unit performance is outstanding. We come home on a hot day and withing a few minutes on full blast and lowest temp the house is nice and cool. Once the house is cool I set the fan speed low and temperature to 23 and continues to cool fine. Heating on this system is equally or if not more impressive. I have a standard open plan house with 2.4 meter ceilings.

JoanPerth, WA

Great for cooling; atrocious for heating

We bought this air-conditioner on the recommendation of a sales person at The Good Guys, Malaga, Western Australia. Whilst the air-conditioner works well in the summer, the heating for winter is appalling. Do your research before buying an air-conditioner and don't just trust what some sales person has to say. Extremely disappointed and would never buy from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries again. It would seem these air-conditions are made for sale by The Good Guys.

Joan

I guess to be fair, I should state that we have cathedral ceilings. To get the lounge area warm it needs to be set to 28 at the very least.

Joan

When I re-read the manual, it did say that to heat the area you may have to use another heating device. What is the point of that?

See all Mitsubishi DXK-ZMA-S Series reviews

paul ley.asked

DXK24ZMA-S (7.1kW)

My unit (7.1kw) you press run, it starts up but no cooling, runs for a while then stops. The run light is still on and the timer light is flashing, on the remote is no sign of the the timer function on. the manual is no help to me on this problem. ?

Hi Paul,

Really sorry to hear of the issue you're having with your unit.

If you take note of which lights are on and how many times the timer light flashes and then refer to page 29 of your user manual (you can find the full version here - https://mhiaa.com.au/document/srk-zma-dxk-zma-user-manual/) you can determine what the fault may be.

If you then contact us on 1300 138 007 our warranty team will be able to help you further.

thanks

paul ley.

page 29 in my manual has nothing in relation to the fault, and i can't access the web page , will try later, tomorrow. thanks.

Samcolosimo65asked

DXK24ZMA-S (7.1kW)

Can someone please supply me the link to the consumer manual. I can't seem to find it online

Hi Sam,

You can find the user manual for the DXK24ZMA split system below. Is it the same as the SRK24ZMA.

Thank you kindly.
Much appreciate the prompt response.

Fred Smith

Fred Smithasked

DXK12ZMA-S (3.3kW)

I have a DXK12ZMA-S about 5 yrs old and when we turn it on with remote it turns on for about 2 mins then the timer light flashes and the unit stops and we are unable to use the unit, can you help us?

Hi Fred,

Really sorry to hear of the issues you're having.

The timer light flashing usually suggests an error with the unit. We'd suggest counting the number of times the light flashes and then contacting us on 1300 138 007 for some troubleshooting.

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners representatives

Compare all 6 Mitsubishi DXK-ZMA-S Series
CategorySplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air Conditioners
Cooling Capacity7.1kW8.0kW9.2kW2.5kW