Mitsubishi Electric MR-WX743C

Great fridge

You have to buy something that so many people say they LOVE. The white fits in our new kitchen beautifully, always looks clean, can't be cluttered with magnets and photos, has plenty of organised space. i haven't quite got the hang of the soft freeze/super freeze drawers but will when I get the time. I can't reach the top shelf easily so that's beloved's beer shelf. Easy to clean. Be clear on the depth of this fridge. it is deep!
Only improvement I'd like is the ability to retract half side of two shelves to make a tall space, and a cheese drawer at a warmer temp for making cheese. But I love it without that anyway.
High level of energy efficiency was a deciding factor for us also, and Mitsubishi reputation.

Purchased in November 2018 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $3,820.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

I Love It

The first good thing about it is the large capacity without looking like a monster size fridge. The fruit/vegetable drawer is on the bottom so I love that I don't have to bend down to access the freezer drawer. The ice maker is one of the best I've used and there's no need for plumbing just fill up the removable water tank. It also has a small chlorine filter between the icemaker and water tank. At first I thought the door shelves were a bit odd in design. However, now I use it I find they work perfectly. I can easily fit 3, 2 litre milk/juice containers on the bottom shelf of the right hand door plus plenty of other containers. The Versa drawer is fantastic. I have to agree with the previous review; the shelves are the only slight drawback. I gave it 4 stars because over 3 weeks ago I sent mitsubishielectric.com.au a message on their website asking a question about my new fridge and I received a typical reply email letting me know they will respond asap. I still have not received a reply. However, apart from that, I did a lot of research before buying it and I'm not disappointed.

Purchased in March 2019 at Betta Home Living.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

Brilliant design

The first thing you notice is how beautifully designed this fridge is. Then you notice how quiet it is. It took me a while to learn to use its menu for setting drawer temps etc. Love that it makes ice and does not need to be plumbed in. Lovely generous veg drawer.
I took one star off because the shelves are flimsy and bend under weight. Our old FP glass shelves were reinforced with a metal rod. Such a shame as it it's other wise brilliant.

Date PurchasedDec 2018