Mitsubishi Electric MR-EX655W-N-A (655L, Platinum Light)

Mitsubishi Electric MR-EX655W-N-A (655L, Platinum Light)

MPN: MREX655WNA

Barbara K

Barbara KSydney, NSW

Impressive Refrigerator - keeps everything fresh

Purchased in January 2018.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)

Camila and Shaun

Camila and ShaunPerth, WA

Best fridge I've ever owned!!

Bought this fridge 2 and half years ago after we moved into our new house and I couldn't be happier!! I am someone who loves storage and for things to have their own spot. All the compartments in this fridge makes it so easy to organize my food. The last drawer is a big veggie drawer and it's soo practical to have that much space for your veggies. I haven't seen any other fridge like that.
We love our fridge and it looks pretty stylish too!! Expensive, but money well spent in my opinion.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
30 Year CLUB

30 Year CLUB

Really happy-Worth every cent.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Cami

CamiMelbourne

Love this giant fridge that fits into a medium space!

Absolutely love our new fridge! Capacity is phenomenal and all the different compartments make like so much easier! The separate veggie bin is an absolute wonder! Once you have one, you’ll never expect any less. The ice maker is also fantastic and no need for additional plumbing! Even if you don’t need a new fridge, go out and buy one of these!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Max S

Max SMelbourne

Japanese Quality Fridge

I don't know where to start, this fridge is just a dream. For one it's not noisy at all, you can even hear a pin drop standing next to it. Secondly, the way the compartments have been designed, is perfect for organising foods. The ultra-cool touch display allows for easy and quick changes to temperature. The Versa drawer is a smart touch, which can be a freezer or fridge depending on what is needed. I love the ice drawer, such a great feature for those who don't want to spend thousands installing pipes. Not to mention, the stylish design. This fridge is perfect in every way.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

NymageeBoy

NymageeBoyDarwin, NT

High tech Japanese product - outstanding

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

HulkedHoff

HulkedHoffNSW, 2066

Aaaaammmmmaaaazzzziiiinnnnnnggggg!!!!

would definitely buy again if I had my time over...

lots of compartments, adjustable shelf height, ice maker and also compartments that have multiple possibilities or the ability to turn compartments off.

The fridge is highly configurable and there is not much more I would ask of it... If I had more space I would of got the larger model, but 3 years in and it is safe to say I would definite buy another Mitsubishi Fridge

Date PurchasedOct 2016

moo

mooMelbourne

Best Fridge, worth the price

I find this fridge to be great. I love all the options you have with different temperatures in various compartments. I also am a huge fan of the ice maker and compartment. The soft freeze drawer has been helpful on many occasions. The interior is spacious and we haven't run out of room yet. It does take a little while to get used to the produce being on the bottom. .

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Liang

Liang

The best refrigerator I've ever used.

Although it does not feel great from the outside, it feels really big inside. Internal design is reasonable, whether it is frozen or refrigerated, to maximize the fresh things. It runs very quiet & very power-saving, cleaning up is also very simple.The refrigerator was originally produced in Japan, the quality is great.

Date PurchasedAug 2013
Fedup

FedupPottsville

Disappointed

Looks amazing, very quiet, love the ice maker, and the versa draw is handy, very unusual to have the vegetables at the bottom draw but getting used to it.
However you need a degree to be able to work it out, and keep it on the temperature you want, but the after sales support is good, they try.
It was expensive and for that sort of money, a light in the fridge/ freezer would have been nice !! I suppose we expected it to deliver the promises of the sales hype, which was a fridge that goes the extra mile, a fridge that it keeps the veg and fruit fresher than other fridges. We have thrown out more food in the past 18 months than we have in the past 18 years with our Samsung fridge.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Mary c

Mary cMelbourne

Beautiful and stylish

My sister just installed a new kitchen inspired by this beautiful fridge its the talking piece everytime Its quiet food looks fresher than ever and it practically cleans itself. She has made a great choice im inspired now to go and buy myself the same fridge for xmas cant wait

Date PurchasedOct 2017

sarahbine

sarahbine

Spaces for everything.

We have had this fridge for 1.5yrs. Best decision purchasing this. Compartments for everything, The soft freezer is incredible, breads, meats all stay fresh & soft. It's quiet, easy to clean, multizoned chilling. Every drawer is functional, practical & fits a mammoth amount of food, (family of 6) looks classy in kitchen. I get compliments every time. I would buy this fridge again in a heartbeat.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

laureng

laurengMelbourne

I absolutely adore this fridge...

Date PurchasedDec 2013

Michael

MichaelBrisbane

Perfect!!!

Quiet and performed better than expected. I'm one of those people that spends countless hours researching every purchase. This fridge came highly recommended. I went to a Harvey Norman and had a look. Just what we were after. They've thought of everything. The soft freeze is very handy for meats. Plenty of storage space. Temps are all adjustable and we've never had an issue with fluctuations.It was a lot more expensive than others on the market but it is definitely worth it. GET IT!!!

Date PurchasedAug 2014
Kate

KateHobart

Prefect

Although it is very expensive for me but It's outstanding one,its appearance better than others.and it is big enough for a big family which is a couple and 3 children.the fruits and vegetables put in the fridge is very fresh and they could be hold a long time and not got bad.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Ben W

Ben WBrisbane

Really good fridge/freezer

It's a really nice fridge/freezer. A lot of much needed space. Really like the large vegetable compartments and the ability to customise separate compartment temperatures. Never had any issues with water leaks / ice forming in the fridge like I did with my previous fridge and has been very good at maintaining temperature. The fridge will actually beep a few times if you keep it open too long.

The fridge is very quiet, the doors also open and close silently.

One negative point; after a few months the ice from the ice dispenser started to have this slightly off taste, even after washing both the compartment and the ice cube tray + the water holder.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Gromitus

GromitusWhyalla

Mitsubishi make excellent fridges!

We bought this fridge after a great deal of research and procrastination due to the price but since having bought it we have had NO regrets. This is a very well designed and made fridge. It is very quiet, very efficient (has a very high efficiency rating), is versatile and easy to clean. I have used a thermometer in all compartments and found that it is very stable and good at keeping the correct temperature, even in our 42 degree summers. We love this fridge!

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Poor warranty and customer service with fridge that is less than 2 years old

I absolutely loved my Mitsubishi fridge and recommended it to family and friends who have since purchased it. However, now a year and a half after purchase it has started making a very loud noise (like a jackhammer) every 2-3 hours that lasts for around 30 seconds.

Edited to say that issue resolved. It wasn't a manufacturer's fault - the water pump for the ice maker had switched itself on (servicer said probably after an energy interruption) and the water reservoir was empty.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Liz

Liz

Ok

Pretty happy with product, so far working great and easy to use, it is also quite spacious and looks stylish in the kitchen. Would recommend this product to anyone considering a compact and high efficient fridge. I find it also quite easy to clean and wipe and it doesnt keep food smells.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Dua

DuaSydney

Perfect

mitsubishi
has adjustable temperature control
very smooth look and design
has alot of room and storage for all your needs in this fridge
good quality quiet fridge
simple and easy to clean fridge
a fridge id enjoy to buy
reputable innovative fridge brand