Mitsubishi Electric MR-EX655W-N-A (655L, Platinum Light)

Mitsubishi Electric MR-EX655W-N-A (655L, Platinum Light)

MPN: MREX655WNA

Best fridge I've ever owned!!

Bought this fridge 2 and half years ago after we moved into our new house and I couldn't be happier!! I am someone who loves storage and for things to have their own spot. All the compartments in this fridge makes it so easy to organize my food. The last drawer is a big veggie drawer and it's soo practical to have that much space for your veggies. I haven't seen any other fridge like that.
We love our fridge and it looks pretty stylish too!! Expensive, but money well spent in my opinion.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Really happy-Worth every cent.

Simple, logical fridge.
Seperate compartments are the key.
All compartments do as directed.
Easy to load
Easy accessibility
Unnervingly silent
Simple unplumbed ice maker works well.
The big 655L is a great size for us, (we enjoy entertaining). We do have a seperate wine fridge.
Purchased 18 months ago and no problems.
The problematic area is that our 2L milk containers are a tight fit.
Layout is fully functional. Split trays in freezer and veggie crisper work well.
Love the additional freezer/fridge compartment,
Which I use for homemade pasta or frozen homemade meals..
My only disappointment is the E&S Trading rep’s has no idea how the fridge worked and could give us little advice. I expected more from them.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Love this giant fridge that fits into a medium space!

Absolutely love our new fridge! Capacity is phenomenal and all the different compartments make like so much easier! The separate veggie bin is an absolute wonder! Once you have one, you’ll never expect any less. The ice maker is also fantastic and no need for additional plumbing! Even if you don’t need a new fridge, go out and buy one of these!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Japanese Quality Fridge

I don't know where to start, this fridge is just a dream. For one it's not noisy at all, you can even hear a pin drop standing next to it. Secondly, the way the compartments have been designed, is perfect for organising foods. The ultra-cool touch display allows for easy and quick changes to temperature. The Versa drawer is a smart touch, which can be a freezer or fridge depending on what is needed. I love the ice drawer, such a great feature for those who don't want to spend thousands installing pipes. Not to mention, the stylish design. This fridge is perfect in every way.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

High tech Japanese product - outstanding

I have had this refrigerator for the past month, and it replaced a Miele. I purchased this model because of the positive reviews and it made ice! I also live in Florida USA, and many US refrigerators have "plumbed in" ice makers. My experience with refrigerators is extensive because of owning properties and my current life in the Australian tropics (Darwin - 11ºS latitude) and temperate USA (Florida is NOT tropical..humid and temperate).

Firstly, it maintains the correct temperature in its different sections or "rooms" as Mitsubishi calls them.
Secondly, the ice maker is very good and provides a drawer full of ice blocks.
Thirdly, the main freezer drawer works very well and ice cream is very hard.
Fourthly, the "soft freezer drawer" is an innovation where one can keep items at -º1C and not rock hard, such as bacon or ham, and quickly defrost for use.
Finally, the vegetable drawer maintains humidity and vegetables do keep longer.

Overall, this is an outstanding fridge, however I have a major caveat - beware!

Clearly this Mitsubishi refrigerator is very sophisticated and is supplied with an extensive and detailed "operational manual". Like all things Japanese, it is NOT made for a person who thinks one "plugs in fridge and forgets". NO! You have to program each of the compartments (one can set finely the temperature for each "room") , and as you use the fridge, instruct the fridge as one loads other items into the fridge.

Downside - it does not provide a digital read-out of the temperature for each room - I used a digital thermometer to monitor and found the temperature readings to be correct.

So far I have found this Mitsubishi fridge to be outstanding...and note it has a 10 year guarantee on its compressor.

28March18 -> Am very pleased with the fridge's performance so far....noted that it maps one's use and it is "active" in the early hours of the morning around 4AM...

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Aaaaammmmmaaaazzzziiiinnnnnnggggg!!!!

would definitely buy again if I had my time over...

lots of compartments, adjustable shelf height, ice maker and also compartments that have multiple possibilities or the ability to turn compartments off.

The fridge is highly configurable and there is not much more I would ask of it... If I had more space I would of got the larger model, but 3 years in and it is safe to say I would definite buy another Mitsubishi Fridge

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Best Fridge, worth the price

I find this fridge to be great. I love all the options you have with different temperatures in various compartments. I also am a huge fan of the ice maker and compartment. The soft freeze drawer has been helpful on many occasions. The interior is spacious and we haven't run out of room yet. It does take a little while to get used to the produce being on the bottom. .

Date PurchasedApr 2017

The best refrigerator I've ever used.

Although it does not feel great from the outside, it feels really big inside. Internal design is reasonable, whether it is frozen or refrigerated, to maximize the fresh things. It runs very quiet & very power-saving, cleaning up is also very simple.The refrigerator was originally produced in Japan, the quality is great.

Date PurchasedAug 2013

Disappointed

Looks amazing, very quiet, love the ice maker, and the versa draw is handy, very unusual to have the vegetables at the bottom draw but getting used to it.
However you need a degree to be able to work it out, and keep it on the temperature you want, but the after sales support is good, they try.
It was expensive and for that sort of money, a light in the fridge/ freezer would have been nice !! I suppose we expected it to deliver the promises of the sales hype, which was a fridge that goes the extra mile, a fridge that it keeps the veg and fruit fresher than other fridges. We have thrown out more food in the past 18 months than we have in the past 18 years with our Samsung fridge.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Beautiful and stylish

My sister just installed a new kitchen inspired by this beautiful fridge its the talking piece everytime Its quiet food looks fresher than ever and it practically cleans itself. She has made a great choice im inspired now to go and buy myself the same fridge for xmas cant wait

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Spaces for everything.

We have had this fridge for 1.5yrs. Best decision purchasing this. Compartments for everything, The soft freezer is incredible, breads, meats all stay fresh & soft. It's quiet, easy to clean, multizoned chilling. Every drawer is functional, practical & fits a mammoth amount of food, (family of 6) looks classy in kitchen. I get compliments every time. I would buy this fridge again in a heartbeat.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

I absolutely adore this fridge...

"I love this fridge" is a statement you can hear me uttering to myself almost daily. Just when you think you couldn't possibly fit in anything else, a quick (and I mean quick — like, seconds) rearrange of the shelving height and/or depth and voila!... it gobbles up a monstrous party platter and a three-tiered birthday cake. Fabulous for entertaining.

It is whisper quiet (wish I could say the same about my dishwasher) and is super energy efficient. The only time it ever makes a peep is when the ice drops into the ice drawer. I love the extra mini freezer drawer, too — great for quickly cooling a hot dish you want to pop in the fridge without bringing up the temperature and spoiling everything else around it. All the drawers and shelves easily pop out for a soapy clean.

I literally have nothing negative to say about this wondrous contraption — which is absolutely remarkable after nearly 4 years of ownership. One very happy chappy here.

Date PurchasedDec 2013

Perfect!!!

Quiet and performed better than expected. I'm one of those people that spends countless hours researching every purchase. This fridge came highly recommended. I went to a Harvey Norman and had a look. Just what we were after. They've thought of everything. The soft freeze is very handy for meats. Plenty of storage space. Temps are all adjustable and we've never had an issue with fluctuations.It was a lot more expensive than others on the market but it is definitely worth it. GET IT!!!

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Prefect

Although it is very expensive for me but It's outstanding one,its appearance better than others.and it is big enough for a big family which is a couple and 3 children.the fruits and vegetables put in the fridge is very fresh and they could be hold a long time and not got bad.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Really good fridge/freezer

It's a really nice fridge/freezer. A lot of much needed space. Really like the large vegetable compartments and the ability to customise separate compartment temperatures. Never had any issues with water leaks / ice forming in the fridge like I did with my previous fridge and has been very good at maintaining temperature. The fridge will actually beep a few times if you keep it open too long.

The fridge is very quiet, the doors also open and close silently.

One negative point; after a few months the ice from the ice dispenser started to have this slightly off taste, even after washing both the compartment and the ice cube tray + the water holder.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Mitsubishi make excellent fridges!

We bought this fridge after a great deal of research and procrastination due to the price but since having bought it we have had NO regrets. This is a very well designed and made fridge. It is very quiet, very efficient (has a very high efficiency rating), is versatile and easy to clean. I have used a thermometer in all compartments and found that it is very stable and good at keeping the correct temperature, even in our 42 degree summers. We love this fridge!

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Poor warranty and customer service with fridge that is less than 2 years old

I absolutely loved my Mitsubishi fridge and recommended it to family and friends who have since purchased it. However, now a year and a half after purchase it has started making a very loud noise (like a jackhammer) every 2-3 hours that lasts for around 30 seconds.

Edited to say that issue resolved. It wasn't a manufacturer's fault - the water pump for the ice maker had switched itself on (servicer said probably after an energy interruption) and the water reservoir was empty.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Ok

Pretty happy with product, so far working great and easy to use, it is also quite spacious and looks stylish in the kitchen. Would recommend this product to anyone considering a compact and high efficient fridge. I find it also quite easy to clean and wipe and it doesnt keep food smells.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Perfect

mitsubishi
has adjustable temperature control
very smooth look and design
has alot of room and storage for all your needs in this fridge
good quality quiet fridge
simple and easy to clean fridge
a fridge id enjoy to buy
reputable innovative fridge brand
platinum light color fridge
power saving fridge

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Best Fridge Ever!

We replaced our old Hitachi fridge we've had for 25 years with this Model MR-EX655WNA.
We've had it for almost 3 1/2 years and it hasn't missed a beat.
Features that are appealing to us are:
Quiet operation.
Door alarm - good idea but could be a little louder.
Ice maker - no plumbing needed and water filter built into the water tank.
Door handles - built into bottom or top of doors and drawers with no protruding handles.

So far very happy with this fridge

Date PurchasedDec 2013