Barbara K

Barbara KSydney, NSW

Impressive Refrigerator - keeps everything fresh

Purchased in January 2018.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)

Dave

DaveBrisbane

i own a 508l one – love it!

Purchased in November 2018.

Tessc

TesscAU

Great frig but you need to be a bit organised

Purchased in April 2015.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Rhonda

RhondaBrisbane

Great fridge

Reliable, consistent fridge. Surprised it fits so much in it being draws. Icemaker is fantastic. Verdi draw very convenient. Controls are easy to use. Maintains consistent temperature. Handy just opening one side of fridge to grab milk out. Compartments in the fridge are really well thought out. Highly recommend this fridge.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Camila and Shaun

Camila and ShaunPerth, WA

Best fridge I've ever owned!!

Bought this fridge 2 and half years ago after we moved into our new house and I couldn't be happier!! I am someone who loves storage and for things to have their own spot. All the compartments in this fridge makes it so easy to organize my food. The last drawer is a big veggie drawer and it's soo practical to have that much space for your veggies. I haven't seen any other fridge like that.
We love our fridge and it looks pretty stylish too!! Expensive, but money well spent in my opinion.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

30 Year CLUB

30 Year CLUB

Really happy-Worth every cent.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Cami

CamiMelbourne

Love this giant fridge that fits into a medium space!

Absolutely love our new fridge! Capacity is phenomenal and all the different compartments make like so much easier! The separate veggie bin is an absolute wonder! Once you have one, you’ll never expect any less. The ice maker is also fantastic and no need for additional plumbing! Even if you don’t need a new fridge, go out and buy one of these!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Johnnycake

JohnnycakeBunbury

Perfect for braking foods into different sections but should have bought next size up

Our Mitsubishi MR is perfect for storing things in different compartments making it easy to open only to part of the fridge or freezer you need things from rather than opening the entire door! Would have given it full stars but one star deducted because we should have bought the next size up as sometes after a single shop we fill it up to the max and wish we had a little more room

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Max S

Max SMelbourne

Japanese Quality Fridge

I don't know where to start, this fridge is just a dream. For one it's not noisy at all, you can even hear a pin drop standing next to it. Secondly, the way the compartments have been designed, is perfect for organising foods. The ultra-cool touch display allows for easy and quick changes to temperature. The Versa drawer is a smart touch, which can be a freezer or fridge depending on what is needed. I love the ice drawer, such a great feature for those who don't want to spend thousands installing pipes. Not to mention, the stylish design. This fridge is perfect in every way.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
LIsa

LIsaParramatta

Best fridge ever

We moved into an apartment and wanted a fridge that had the most storage and it also had to look good and this fit the bill. The ice maker is amazing as is the Soft Freeze drawer. Heaps of space in the drawers. Already planning on buying another for our new apartment in WA.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Nori

Nori

Very good small fridge.

We bought this size because we did not need a big one when we live in very close to the shops. I liked the ice maker does not need plumbing connection, too.
I like the small section for light freeze, I am using it to store meat & I can slice the meat very thin after lightly freeze it. I love the large vegetable section which I can store some large drink bottle as well.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Bob

BobGoulburn

Exceeded expectations in most areas

Date PurchasedApr 2017

NymageeBoy

NymageeBoyDarwin, NT

High tech Japanese product - outstanding

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Les from Sydney

Les from SydneySydney

Perfect in every respect.

Now nearly 2 years old and hasn't missed a beat. The best thing about it for me is the little Versa drawer (not sure what it is for) but its the perfect drawer to put a few bottles of white wine in and chills them very quickly. I also like the warning beeps if a drawer or door is not fully closed.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Ged

GedBrisbane

Just wonderful

It platinum, it looks good and it has draws just great
2 years in and still going brilliantly . Love the ice maker, love the freezer two way draws. I love and my friend and family love it too. I had a certain area to fit ,
My fridge and this was one of the only ones available, so lucky with it.

Date PurchasedJun 2015
HulkedHoff

HulkedHoffNSW, 2066

Aaaaammmmmaaaazzzziiiinnnnnnggggg!!!!

would definitely buy again if I had my time over...

lots of compartments, adjustable shelf height, ice maker and also compartments that have multiple possibilities or the ability to turn compartments off.

The fridge is highly configurable and there is not much more I would ask of it... If I had more space I would of got the larger model, but 3 years in and it is safe to say I would definite buy another Mitsubishi Fridge

Date PurchasedOct 2016

moo

mooMelbourne

Best Fridge, worth the price

I find this fridge to be great. I love all the options you have with different temperatures in various compartments. I also am a huge fan of the ice maker and compartment. The soft freeze drawer has been helpful on many occasions. The interior is spacious and we haven't run out of room yet. It does take a little while to get used to the produce being on the bottom. .

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Liang

Liang

The best refrigerator I've ever used.

Although it does not feel great from the outside, it feels really big inside. Internal design is reasonable, whether it is frozen or refrigerated, to maximize the fresh things. It runs very quiet & very power-saving, cleaning up is also very simple.The refrigerator was originally produced in Japan, the quality is great.

Date PurchasedAug 2013

Tearbear

TearbearChristchurch

Not what we expected

Date PurchasedSep 2016

S S

S S

A place for everything and everything in its place :)

Date PurchasedMay 2017