Mitsubishi FDT Series

Mitsubishi FDT Series Questions & Answers

FDT100VNPVG (10kW), FDT60ZNXAVG (5.6kW), FDT71AVNXAVG (7.1kW), etc...

3 questions from our users

Robert H.asked

FDT Series

hi I just built a new home it is a large open plan kitchen lounge one room 15mt long by 8 mt wide x 3mt ceiling what type and size air conditioner would suit it has also at the east side a stair case for down stairs the whole house is insulated the house faces north with a 3 mt verandrs west side is double garage back of house faces south all bedrooms cheers bob hall 0438425774

Hi Bob,

Thanks for getting in touch!

If you could confirm your postcode I'll organise an installer to get in touch, discuss the best solution and provide a quote!

qld4563

Hi Bob,

Thanks for that!

I'll forward your details onto our of dealers in your area and get them to get in touch to assist and provide a quote.

Roman Fleitas asked

What do you recommend for a 3br house I will like a ducted evaporative cooler

Mitsubishi Heavy Ind.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Hi Roman, I'd suggest visiting our Where to Buy page to locate your closest dealer and get them to properly size up your house and recommend the best system. You can also select 'Request a Quote' and leave some details and we'll get one of our installer to get in touch! https://mhiaa.com.au/home/where-to-buy/

Roman Fleitas asked

What do you recommend for a 3br house I will like a ducted evaporative cooler

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners representatives