Mitsubishi Lancer CE

57 questions from our users

Isabell M.

Isabell M.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

I got a 1997 lancer ce recently and the drivers door dose not seal (cant be fixed) what year lancer doors can i replace it with?

Isabell M.

Isabell M.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

Will a 2000 model drivers door fit on a 1997?

Dylan M.

Dylan M.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

My question is on relation to the relay fuse box in the engine bay- With the 1996/1999 Mitsubishi lancer ce, what are the square fuses with clear tops called. Does anyone know What is the actual name for them?
If someone could help me out, it would be appreciated!

Brody O.

Forgot car key inside my lancer 2001

Dwayne h.

Dwayne h.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

What color wire is main lights for power under dash

Corey D.

Corey D.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

hi iv got a 2003 model lancer manual and wondering if a gearbox out of a 1998 or 1999 model will fit

Chris  D

Chris Dasked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

Hi. I have an (06)1999 ce lancer coupe. Would anyone know if this model came out with the srs (steering wheel) airbag as a standard feature or is it an optional extra? I do know that the same model had a non airbag steering wheel as well.

Thushitha F.

Thushitha F.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

Can I install evo 5 front bumper into my lancer gli 2000 four door vehicle. If not please recommend a suitable one

William N.

William N.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

I have a 2000 lancer and put a different gearbox in a now it won’t work y is that please

Zac A.

Zac A.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

How is it possible to even change a seat belt over in a 2 door 2003 lancer ce? The plastic trim doesnt look like its going anywhere

5/2001 CE 4 door Sedan.
* Will a wagon drivers door fit my car?
* Is airbag steer wheel A simple bolt on & connect wire (mine has aftermarket wheel)
* Keys lost, can I simply buy a 2nd hand transponder key & igntion Switch set off another 2001 CE and install and it will work? Was quote $650 for duplicate key - huh!!??!! Thx

Andrew

As far as the door is concerned my best advice is contact your local dealer. In regards to your key problem is concerned are you a RAC member if so you may be covered by them fora replacement key otherwise shop around locksmiths in your area. Salsa check if there is a specialist car keying locksmith in your area.

Sindiso N.

Sindiso N.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

Would a ce 1.8 share the same timing belt and water pump as the 1.5?

Andrew

Sorry I can not answer your question. Why not give your local Mitsubishi dealer a call. They should have the answer to your question.

Bruce

Bruceasked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

G’day all, just wondering if a bonnet from a 96 lancer ce hatchback will fit on to a 2000 lancer ce coupe, thanks

Hey guys, would a 100a 10a extractors fit a lancer ce coupe 1.8 2000

Can an evo 8 front bumper fit my 2000 ce coupe

Patrick M.

With some modification to mounting points etc

douglas c.

douglas c.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

Why only 3 doors open from both key entry on the 1998 lancer ???

Damien M.

Damien M.asked

Can a 1.8 L ce engine fit in a 1.5 L engine bay

Patrick M.

Yes, just gotta work out a way to make the wiring harness work. You have to swap the ecu over too keeping in mind too if the loom is for an auto or Manuel transmission..

Naz C.

Naz C.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

Does the rear seat of the 2001 model fold down so a cover can be fitted?

Other Sedans