Mitsubishi Lancer CF (Sedan) ES Sport CVT

Mitsubishi Lancer CF (Sedan) ES Sport CVT (2015-2017)

4.0 from 8 reviews · View Details

• Comfort
Big D

Big DPerth

Does its Job Very Well

Compared to its Competition, The Lancer is a great little car and very good value for money.
It was still built in Japan, and the quality shows through.
Great list of standard features. In other cars would have to go up a level or two to get the same.
Drives nicely, and is quite economical.
Can accommodate 2 teenagers in the back, 3 if they're skinny, and has a huge boot.

5 year warranty and capped price servicing.

CVT is for everyone, but it does the job.

Purchased in June 2016 for A$19,000.00.

Noise Level
Comfort
Mandy page

Mandy pageBrisbane

Great car

Great reliable car this is my 2nd lancer this one was new. Haven't had any problems cost of services are capped . The car has enough power but sensible enough not to get speeding tickets. Very stylish picked the blue and it's pretty good at hiding the dirt. Would recommend this car for any buyer

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Merc Primur

Merc PrimurPerth

A good simple vehicle but needs engine refinement.

I had this car for review from a relative who bought the car and I am pretty happy with the way it performs, it has everything you need in a small car, the 2.0l engine has a decent amount of power, however there is a little bit of coarseness in the upper Rev range but it is not to noticeable. But overall I think it looks good and drives well.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Sedans

Find out how Mitsubishi Lancer CF (Sedan) ES Sport CVT compares to other Sedans

Glen T.

Glen T.Sydney

Perfect sedan vehicle to drive

My driving experience with my Lancer has been overall great. No issues at all with its performance, handling or noise. I do enjoy the CVT transmission of my Lancer as it makes a very different unique sound compared to many other cars when you accelerate the car. The interior of the car is quite standard - nothing really impressive but at the same time gives it a modest look. One thing that i would like to point out is the aux cord connection is in a small cabinet in front of the gear stick which is a little difficult to reach down and plug in but still accessible. This car is very reliable and has not let me down at all. It is not the most economical car to drive in but short distances to and from work is not too bad weekly.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
kirbz

kirbz

Love it

Love my car, just wish it had more room in the boot. On choosing a car my car dealer said there was plenty of room in this boot especially for a pram but when I went to use the car only the pram fits so if I go shopping there’s nowhere for my bags.

Engine Size1.5
Date PurchasedDec 2016
Ruby35

Ruby35Adelaide

Great little zippy car!

This car is a reliable, quiet car that suits both city and country driving. It picks up speed well for high speeds and overtaking and yet will manoeuvre easily into tight carpark spaces.
The interior is spacious and easy to keep clean. We fit three school aged children in the backseats with ample leg and elbow room!
The running costs are low with approximately 600 kilometres to a tank of unleaded fuel.
We are very happy with this purchase, it's reliability and overall cost.

Engine Size1.8
Date PurchasedOct 2016
vimmy17

vimmy17Perth

Great car, had some issues though

Initially when I bought the car it was great, it has good features, less noise, good legroom and fuel efficiency was great. However, I do have some problems with the car. The car moves very quickly when I take my foot off the brake without pressing the accelerator. When I'm at a stop sign, and I press the accelerator sometimes the car does not move, but has a delayed response and takes off 3-4 seconds later. I am a bit worried as I gave this car to my daughter if the car can cause her to be in an accident. I would advise to thoroughly check the car before buying one of these. Other than that, it is a quiet car with great features, just needs a bit of work on regarding acceleration and braking.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
carr

carrAU

Good engine power and roadholding, but...

BodyHatch