Mitsubishi Lancer

142 questions from our users

Isabell M.

Isabell M.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

I got a 1997 lancer ce recently and the drivers door dose not seal (cant be fixed) what year lancer doors can i replace it with?

Isabell M.

Isabell M.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

Will a 2000 model drivers door fit on a 1997?

Dylan M.

Dylan M.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

My question is on relation to the relay fuse box in the engine bay- With the 1996/1999 Mitsubishi lancer ce, what are the square fuses with clear tops called. Does anyone know What is the actual name for them?
If someone could help me out, it would be appreciated!

Douglas M.

Douglas M.asked

Lancer CJ (2007-2015)

why does my Mitsubishi 2011 Vr Lancer have a squeak in the front right brake area after being driven for a short while about 20klms???????

Rona S.

Rona S.asked

Lancer CJ (2007-2015)

do the lancer 2014 LS have a timing belt if so when is it due to be replaced please

Brody O.

Brody O.asked

How do I remove and replace my driver side door on my 99 lancer ce mr

Kayla S.

Kayla S.asked

Lancer CJ (2007-2015)

mitsubishi lancer 2015 making a knocking sound ? can only be heard from inside the car.
happens after driving the car for awhile and once starts continues.

Jermaine J.
Jermaine J.

Take to a mechanic straight away

Julia T.

Julia T.asked

How expensive is it to replace parts in a lancer 2012

Harman
Harman

It’s affordable very easy to find parts if you After used parts try car wreckers or if you know what part you’re After try buying online it’s always cheaper then Buying from Mitsubishi dealers. Good luck hunting parts

sachin b.

Forgot car key inside my lancer 2001

Coop

Coopasked

Lancer

I have a 2009 lancer rx and can't find a bumper anywhere will a cj front bumper fit on my Rx?

Terry H.

Terry H.asked

Lancer CJ (2007-2015)

I'm looking at buying a,2012 rally art hatch do they come with a sat nav built in

Dwayne h.

Dwayne h.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

What color wire is main lights for power under dash

Corey D.

Corey D.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

hi iv got a 2003 model lancer manual and wondering if a gearbox out of a 1998 or 1999 model will fit

Craig G.

Craig G.asked

Lancer CJ (2007-2015)

2011 auto won't change out of first gear and approx 200 ml of wrong oil was added to transmission could this be the problem ?

Daniel P.

Daniel P.asked

Lancer

i have a 95 lancer the sensors were changed and i try a defferent computer new fuel pump and it starts and run for 20 mins but cuts of can you help.

neal

nealasked

what will a 2000 1,8 drive sharft fit

Chris  D

Chris Dasked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

Hi. I have an (06)1999 ce lancer coupe. Would anyone know if this model came out with the srs (steering wheel) airbag as a standard feature or is it an optional extra? I do know that the same model had a non airbag steering wheel as well.

Thushitha F.

Thushitha F.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

Can I install evo 5 front bumper into my lancer gli 2000 four door vehicle. If not please recommend a suitable one

Nattii

Nattiiasked

Lancer CG/CH (2002-2008)

I need a radiator for my 06 2.4lt Manual Lancer. Will a radiator out of a 1.5 lt fit?

David C.