Mitsubishi Lancer

Spare parts

David A.

David A.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

Have a 02 ce Mitsubishi lancer the vehicle horns alarms go off when key is inserted into the ingition

Anthony M.

Anthony M.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

Transmission problems changing gears randomly an neutral light flashing while in drive

Anthony M.

Anthony M.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

Transmission keeps flashing neutral light while in drive an randomly changing gears

Nina P

Nina Pasked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

I have 2 Mitsubishi Lancers 2003 models 1.8L. Both seem to have exactly the same fault. Water (rain) seems to be finding it’s way into the car front passenger side - around the water heater? Is this a common fault with these vehicles?? Do I need a panelbeater to fix this problem or is it caused by some blockage under the grill? Only left hand side has this fault - on both cars. HELP!!

Tom M.

Tom M.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

Have a 2001 Lancer, I’m having issues with the running temperature, is seems to be over heating however only gets to just over 3/4 of way up the temp gauge and stops, I’ve changed the thermostat with different temperature ratings but still nothing, changed the temperature sensor as well but nothing. It seems as if the coolant is not going towards the cooling fans at all and is bypassing as the bottom hose from thermostat to fan is not hot after running, has anyone had these issues and any idea what it could be ?

Isabell M.

Isabell M.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

I got a 1997 lancer ce recently and the drivers door dose not seal (cant be fixed) what year lancer doors can i replace it with?

Isabell M.

Isabell M.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

Will a 2000 model drivers door fit on a 1997?

Dylan M.

Dylan M.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

My question is on relation to the relay fuse box in the engine bay- With the 1996/1999 Mitsubishi lancer ce, what are the square fuses with clear tops called. Does anyone know What is the actual name for them?
If someone could help me out, it would be appreciated!

Douglas M.

Douglas M.asked

Lancer CJ (2007-2015)

why does my Mitsubishi 2011 Vr Lancer have a squeak in the front right brake area after being driven for a short while about 20klms???????

Rona S.

Rona S.asked

Lancer CJ (2007-2015)

do the lancer 2014 LS have a timing belt if so when is it due to be replaced please

Brody O.

Brody O.asked

How do I remove and replace my driver side door on my 99 lancer ce mr

Kayla S.

Kayla S.asked

Lancer CJ (2007-2015)

mitsubishi lancer 2015 making a knocking sound ? can only be heard from inside the car.
happens after driving the car for awhile and once starts continues.

Jermaine J.
Jermaine J.

Take to a mechanic straight away

Julia T.

Julia T.asked

Lancer

How expensive is it to replace parts in a lancer 2012

Harman
Harman

It’s affordable very easy to find parts if you After used parts try car wreckers or if you know what part you’re After try buying online it’s always cheaper then Buying from Mitsubishi dealers. Good luck hunting parts

sachin b.

Forgot car key inside my lancer 2001

Coop

Coopasked

Lancer

I have a 2009 lancer rx and can't find a bumper anywhere will a cj front bumper fit on my Rx?

Terry H.

Terry H.asked

Lancer CJ (2007-2015)

I'm looking at buying a,2012 rally art hatch do they come with a sat nav built in

Dwayne h.

Dwayne h.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

What color wire is main lights for power under dash

Corey D.

Corey D.asked

Lancer CE (1996-2003)

hi iv got a 2003 model lancer manual and wondering if a gearbox out of a 1998 or 1999 model will fit