Mitsubishi Lancer

Mitsubishi Lancer (page 3 of 12)

CJ, CG/CH, CE, CF

• Comfort

Sunil K

Sunil KSydney

Gets the job done

The Lancer's performance yearns for more. Likening the normal Lancer's performance to the Evolution's would make it a much more pleasure to drive. Nonetheless, it gets the job done. It is rather fuel efficient, and has handy indicators regarding fuel use. With the Aspire variant, the interior is significantly nicer. With leather seats and posh accents, many compliments have been directed at the luxurious feel of the vehicle. Legroom in the backseats are limited, but is a pleasure to drive.

BadgeAspire
Date PurchasedDec 2017
Glen T.

Glen T.Sydney

Perfect sedan vehicle to drive

My driving experience with my Lancer has been overall great. No issues at all with its performance, handling or noise. I do enjoy the CVT transmission of my Lancer as it makes a very different unique sound compared to many other cars when you accelerate the car. The interior of the car is quite standard - nothing really impressive but at the same time gives it a modest look. One thing that i would like to point out is the aux cord connection is in a small cabinet in front of the gear stick which is a little difficult to reach down and plug in but still accessible. This car is very reliable and has not let me down at all. It is not the most economical car to drive in but short distances to and from work is not too bad weekly.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
kelsey2112

kelsey2112

Best first car!

I love love love my sexy red active lancer 2010! This was my first car (from starting on my P's and now i am full license). It runs smoothly, doesnt use up too much petrol and its a good looking car! I have an automatic version and love it.
I am currently on 210,000kms and its running great and the services are only costing me around $3-400 mark. Great little car, highly recommend it!

BadgeActiv
Date PurchasedSep 2010

Mark

MarkDar

Amazing first car

Driving is smooth, this was the baseline cj es model sedan. I brought it brand new as I wanted assurance that my next car would not break down and cost me excess money. Manual version here, fuel efficient one tank of 91 gets from Brisbane to Sydney. Capped price servicing 250$ with five years warranty and free road side assistance. * if you follow they service schedule. 50000km 3.5 years and not a single issue. Happy customer here.

Date PurchasedDec 2014
Jimmyboi

JimmyboiSydney

All the gadget's

I purchased the top tear of this model and it comes with rain sensing wipers, leather seats, seat warmers, 9 speaker system including rear subwoofer.
Plenty of fun gadget's to use.
Handling is quite heavy compared to other cars and cabin noise can be loud at times.
There is plenty of room for a "small car" and it has saved me plenty of times in terms of space.
It is a very reliable car and the ongoing costs is not much. It's 8 years capped price with mitzubishi, services once a year

BadgeXLS
Date PurchasedJun 2017
Frank

FrankPerth, WA

My 2nd Lancer and just as impressive as the 1st one.

BadgeAspire
Date PurchasedMay 2010
Ben

BenBrisbane

Excellent value for money.

BadgeRalliart
Date PurchasedMay 2017
saquib

saquibSydney

Mitsubishi Lancer

Medium range car. Interior is not great. Lots of plastic. Dashboard is huge could of been better use of that space. Passenger seat legroom is not sufficient. Capped price servicing is a relief. Handling is ok. Outlook is not bad. Overall happy with the car. A good value for money family car.

BadgeSX
Date PurchasedMar 2011
Radu

RaduBrisbane

Mate, she's a ripper

I bought 2nd hand, but with very low k's. Love the car, my 3rd Mitsy and the best. Quiet, powerful, smooth ride and great handling. Only down side, is the servicing, it's mainly only checking items (check liquid levels, check brakes, check.... check... and so on), Great interior and lay out of cabin. Reliable and good on fuel

BadgeLX
Date PurchasedDec 2014

kirbz

kirbz

Love it

Love my car, just wish it had more room in the boot. On choosing a car my car dealer said there was plenty of room in this boot especially for a pram but when I went to use the car only the pram fits so if I go shopping there’s nowhere for my bags.

Engine Size1.5
Date PurchasedDec 2016
Ruby35

Ruby35Adelaide

Great little zippy car!

This car is a reliable, quiet car that suits both city and country driving. It picks up speed well for high speeds and overtaking and yet will manoeuvre easily into tight carpark spaces.
The interior is spacious and easy to keep clean. We fit three school aged children in the backseats with ample leg and elbow room!
The running costs are low with approximately 600 kilometres to a tank of unleaded fuel.
We are very happy with this purchase, it's reliability and overall cost.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
HaleyJ1008

HaleyJ1008Great Southern, WA

Very pleasantly surprised!

My dad was the one who convinced me to take this car for a test-drive and initially I was a bit skeptical as the car I had at the time was a 2013 Kia Sportage and I felt that by trading it in for an older car, I would be going backwards. How wrong was I! The Lancer may be 5 years older than the Kia I had, but it is a far superior car! It's so smooth and comfortable to drive and is a lot more economical. It has plenty of get up and go when I need it to also. It has quite a spacious interior and even my 6'2 husband can easily fit into both the passenger seat and the driver's seat (not that he gets to drive it very often :-D). I would highly recommend this car to anyone.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Love my car

Nice to drive. Love the leather seats are heated. Lots of space in the boot and back seat. Cheap to run. Love that it feels sporty and charcoal colour is my fab. Best of all it’s perfect size for small family. Only thing I wish I had was sat nav and front sensors

BadgeLS

Date PurchasedJul 2013
Vlad

VladForest Lake

Reliable Car

I bought Mitsubishi Lancer Limited Edition with about 65,000 kms and sold it at 208,000 and never has let me down very reliable car with good handling, fuel economy and performance, although it was serviced almost every time on time. And never had a bigger service than $1300 when the timing belt was done usually up from $150-$500 depending what needed changing. I would recommend it.

BodyCoupe

BadgeGSR
Date PurchasedNov 2016
R2D2

R2D2Harrison 2914, ACT

My first car in Australia, Not bad but reliable.

Date PurchasedDec 2009
LukeCollins

LukeCollinsMelbourne

Brilliant car to drive! Very roomy and looks nice

Bought this car 2 weeks ago off an old lady with full service history and 100k 2008 for 8k. It is a manual with sunroof. It is a basic car but roomy and so nice to drive and powerful. Absolutely love driving this car and would buy a new one in the future! Even fits two boosters and a car seat in the back. The gearbox and engine are brilliant. Such fun to drive!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Mick V

Mick VQLD, 4159

Good Reliable Car

BodyHatch
Date PurchasedJan 2011
vimmy17

vimmy17Perth

Great car, had some issues though

Initially when I bought the car it was great, it has good features, less noise, good legroom and fuel efficiency was great. However, I do have some problems with the car. The car moves very quickly when I take my foot off the brake without pressing the accelerator. When I'm at a stop sign, and I press the accelerator sometimes the car does not move, but has a delayed response and takes off 3-4 seconds later. I am a bit worried as I gave this car to my daughter if the car can cause her to be in an accident. I would advise to thoroughly check the car before buying one of these. Other than that, it is a quiet car with great features, just needs a bit of work on regarding acceleration and braking.

Date PurchasedApr 2017