2 questions from our users
Hi, l live in a small apartment, l'm not meant to have an compressor on the balcony but was hoping to build a nice wooden bench tom cover it, ls it a large compressed? O can you suggest a staller on?
Hi , I live on acreage so the outside compressor noise is not a issue, we don't notice any of the outdoor units noise when we are inside , in extreme cold it runs on hi power on initial start up for around 15 or 20 mins and the outdoor units fan is quite fast at those settings which is the only time the noise may be problem, I don't think it would be good idea to put anything around the unit to reduce noise as it would not have enough airflow, hope this answer helps cheers
So 'normal' wall mounted split systems cannot be hung on internal walls?
Support C.Mitsubishi Electric
High wall mounted split systems can be installed on internal walls, provided these factors are met:
• Where airflow is not blocked.
• Where cool air spreads over the entire room.
• Rigid wall without vibration.
• Where it is not exposed to direct sunshine. Do not expose to direct sunshine also during the period following unpacking to before use.
• Where easily drained.
• At a distance 1 m or more away from your TV and radio. Operation of the air conditioner may interfere with radio or TV reception. An amplifier may be required for the affected device.
• In a place as far away as possible from fluorescent and incandescent lights (so the infrared remote control can operate the air conditioner normally).
• Where the air filter can be removed and replaced easily
High wall mounted systems mounted on internal walls can have issues with draining and piping.
The benefit of the floor console unit is that both the drainage and refrigerant piping can be run under the floor if your house allows it.
We recommend you speak to an air conditioning specialist, who can always confirm their design with our technical support team. You can find your nearest air conditioning specialist Diamond Dealer here: http://www.mitsubishielectric.com.au/2246.htm
Mitsubishi Electric Australia Support
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.