Mitsubishi Electric MFZ-KJ50VE (5.0kW)

Mitsubishi Electric MFZ-KJ50VE (5.0kW)

5.0 from 1 review

1 review
    Dean

Deaneast kurrajong NSW 2758

no fuss air con

had 2 of these installed , one in lounge room and one in kitchen area , went with the floor mounted as there was no where to mount a wall system, very happy with them , lots of programmable options or just on /off , the electricity bill is way down compared to the old email weather-wall , they seem very efficient and the outside units are very quiet having rubber mounted feet , all in all very happy with them

Date PurchasedSep 2016

BillT51

BillT51asked

MFZ-KJ50VE (5.0kW)

I am interested in having an MFZ - KJ series split system heat pump installed.
    I am a ham radio enthusiast and retired electronics professional with 45 years in the game.
    I am VERY concerned that having this system installed shuts down those interests due to excessive interference generated by this unit.
    Can I talk technicalities with one of your experts as to whether additional mains filtering of the the supply coming into this unit will help mitigate the problem?
    I have a local electrician onside who will install any filtering so it meets all SAA standards, whilst keeping EMC radiation to a minimum on my unit.
    I would be very interested to read anything you have in the way of technical documentation on these units and how they meet EMC compliance, and to what standard and just how bad they are as to radiated "EMC crud".
    If the user manual mentions it, it must be pretty bad.

Jay Kotay
    Jay Kotay

Too technical for me.
    But this unit does not interfere with my normal appliances, such as TV, Foxtel, AM/FM etc.
    Hope this helps.

Mitsubishi Electric
    Support C.Mitsubishi Electric

Hi Bill,

Feel free to give us Technical Support team a call on 1300 651 808.

Best Regards,