Mitsubishi Mirage CE

Mitsubishi Mirage CE (1996-2003) (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Hatchbacks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mitsubishi? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Braking
  • Features
billios
billios

Good

Its a very nice small car. I highly recommend this car anyone. It's very basic, not too many electronics and makes driving very enjoable. Big thumbs up.
Very small car to buzz around the city especially parking. Very relliable, I had it for abour 2 years which I bought as a second owner and had no problems at all.It's very economical especially with petrol prices now.
The only thing I disliked was the power, this one was automatic and was too slow especially when you wanted to overtake. The stereo was very average, it needs replacing if you appreciate good sound.

Memphis35

Find out how Mitsubishi Mirage CE compares to other Hatchbacks

HillBilly
HillBilly

Rock Solid

Purchased in June 2007 at Jarvis Ford Enfield SA.

missj88
missj88perth

Good

its 12 yrs old an it still drives new.. its my first car and iv not had one single problem with it. it is a great choice for a first car.
iv got a 1997 model and i only pay $30 to fill the tank..
it chews through full tank within 3 days but i drive at least 120ks per day... no power steering!

BodyHatch

Mirage is a great car. IMO it's one of the best designed cars in terms of engine reliability, economy and style. I could totally understand why one of the viewers here changed his/her Mirage with yet another Mirage.
Our Mirage 2000 never lets us down (knock wood!). It starts every time, even during Canberra's coldest mornings. Bought it for my wife last April 2009. At 190,000 km, it still feels and drives like new. We fill it up at average of AUS$45 for 2 weeks(!).
* Road noise--the one thing I'd like to have it reduced by changing tires and insulating.* 2 door

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
Buddy12
Buddy12

A great little car to drive and own. Easy to service and very reliable. I have owned a vast range of cars and find this to be a real pleasure to drive and own. Especially when taking into account its purchase price. Do definately recommend to anyone looking for a small car
Reliable,stylish,economical

Other Hatchbacks

mylittlefalcor
mylittlefalcor

Wonderful little car, highly recommended for first time drivers, as it offers everything from safety to ease of use and huge capacity. I don't understand why Mitsubishi changed back to the colt!
Everything! Great looks, wonderful drive, excellent space for such a little car, brilliant fuel economy and comfortable for people in the back seat. I had an accident in this car and if it wasn't for the safety features, I was advised that I would have gone straight through the windscreen! This little car saved my life :)
Nothing - I loved my mirage, and miss it every day

Hatchbacks