Mitsubishi Mirage LA (Sedan)

Mitsubishi Mirage LA (Sedan)

LS, ES

See the Best Cars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

nfaruqi

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Caroline

CarolineHunter Region, NSW

I love my purple Mirage

This car is very fuel economical. I use it for work and considering the size of the car, I get all my work equipment in with no problems. We've had no mechanical problems after nearly 3 years. The dashboard is simple but easy to use. Legroom is ok for all the family. My only complaint and it's a small one, due to the size of tyres they need to be changed more frequently than on a bigger car. Reliable, economical and a big bang for a small buck.

BadgeOptions
TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedOct 2014

b19ckr9bb1t

b19ckr9bb1tAdelaide

Cheap to run, suspension is quite soft though

I bought this car used at 3 years old with approx 55k on the odometer. It's cheap to run. The suspension is quite soft so it's quite bumpy on rides. If you need a car to get you from A to B , cheap to run, city driving, and you are not fussy about the ride comfort - this is a great car!

BadgeSport
TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedFeb 2016

This is the best first car to have.

To drive this is like a dream cheap to run would go buy another one. Best first car money not in your pocket all the time. So smooth on the road. It's better than Holden Astra. I bought because it was cheaper to run. The space on the inside is bigger than I through going to be. Just love it.

BadgeLS