4Mitsubishi Electric MJ-EV38HR-A

VerifiedMPN:MJ-EV38HR-A
4Mitsubishi Electric MJ-EV38HR-A
Jill W.
Jill W.

Does the Mitsubishi 38R come with a hose that we can plumb to go outside so we can avoid manual emptying?
Also I noticed the unit does some air purifying. Does it have a UV filter for bacteria?

th;ank you
Jill

Mitsubishi Electric
Mitsubishi Electric   DM

Hi Jill, The Mitsubishi Electric Dehumidifier MJ-EV38HR has a continuous drainage option but does not come with a hose.
Instructions on how to attach a hose with an internal diameter of 15 mm to the drain are on page 20 of the User Manual available on the product web page:
external link

The Mitsubishi Electric EV38HR Dehumidifier features an Air Purification mode. The Pre-Filter and two-layer PM2.5 filter help to remove common fine particles and dust from the air. It does not have UV light/filter.
Note: If you are looking for a device specifically to remove airborne allergens and pollutants in a room, the Mitsubishi Electric E85R Air Purifier (https://www.mitsubishielectric.com.au/product/ma-e85r-a-air-purifier/) would be more suitable as it has a 4 Stage Air Purification system.

Kind Regards,
Mitsubishi Electric Australia Support

Hannah O.

I live in Brisbane,where can I buy the filter?

Hannah O.

Where can I buy a filter?

no name

How can I clean the air filters? I bought my de-humidifier in China and the instructions are only in Chinese!

I have a de-humidifier MJ-E100BF-C

Spud B.
Spud B.

water will not drain out of hose

Neil P.
Neil P.

The purifier function seem fairly poor compared to other purifiers. CADR of 25m3/hr is very low (usually 250-1000). Also no specs on filter performance available.

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Electric representatives