Very Quiet

I bought the Mitsubishi fridge after the faulty Samsung one. My kids said its been downgraded, cause the interior and exterior look isn't as fasionable as the Samsung ones, but its all good, all compartments are working perfectly, very quiet and reliable, no hassle, and cost less than Samsung. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Very quiet

I bought this last week - so far so good. All compartments working (freezer freezes, fridge keeps stuff cold, not frozen). What I have noted is that it is very very quiet - and this is noticeable in a house that echoes. After reading Choice magazine and noting that the best value for money fridges are top mounted (freezer at the top), with about 5 cm on all sides so it has airflow to maintain temperature without working too hard (and therefore being less efficient), I am happy this 4-out-of-5-star energy efficient fridge, as well as being one of the very few fridges that could fit in the recess of my new kitchen (moved in recently). Haven't got around to cleaning actual dirt/grime/food of it yet.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Love this fridge

Brilliant! The fruits and vegies kept alot longer.
Unusually spacious. Freezer component is as perfect in that even my garlic is still fresh after almost 3 months
No more frost burns and vegie rot!
There is a slight comment on the sound it nakes as I was told due to the inverter technology, it periodically makes a sound like a plane gently taking off. No dramas!

Date PurchasedDec 2017