Graeme A.

Very Quiet Running - Doing The Job

Purchased in June 2019.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

Very Quiet

I bought the Mitsubishi fridge after the faulty Samsung one. My kids said its been downgraded, cause the interior and exterior look isn't as fasionable as the Samsung ones, but its all good, all compartments are working perfectly, very quiet and reliable, no hassle, and cost less than Samsung. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
R T

R T

Very quiet

I bought this last week - so far so good. All compartments working (freezer freezes, fridge keeps stuff cold, not frozen). What I have noted is that it is very very quiet - and this is noticeable in a house that echoes. After reading Choice magazine and noting that the best value for money fridges are top mounted (freezer at the top), with about 5 cm on all sides so it has airflow to maintain temperature without working too hard (and therefore being less efficient), I am happy this 4-out-of-5-star energy efficient fridge, as well as being one of the very few fridges that could fit in the recess of my new kitchen (moved in recently). Haven't got around to cleaning actual dirt/grime/food of it yet.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

LetsTalkMelbourne

Love this fridge

Brilliant! The fruits and vegies kept alot longer.
Unusually spacious. Freezer component is as perfect in that even my garlic is still fresh after almost 3 months
No more frost burns and vegie rot!
There is a slight comment on the sound it nakes as I was told due to the inverter technology, it periodically makes a sound like a plane gently taking off. No dramas!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

See all Mitsubishi 420L Top Mount reviews

Rex M.

Rex M.asked

I purchased my Mitsubishi MR420EKWA on the 15th May 2019 and it sounds as if it is running all the time now.. At first it seemed to be shutting off but in the last 48 hours it seems that it is continuing to run for hours at a time.. There seems to be no vacuum when you shut the freezer door and when you close the refrigerator door it looks as if the freezer door bounces open so i have to check that it's shut..At this point the refrigerator has been running non stop for hours..What could be the problem?..

LetsTalk

I had the same thing with the doors. What I had to do was make sure the fridge door is 'slammed tight'. Then I make sure the freezer door is reshut. It sounds unusual to be hearing the noise all the time. Mine tends to come on at night for maybe a minute or two and then stops. Perhaps you should contact Mitsubishi.

Mitsubishi Electric
Support C.Mitsubishi Electric

Hi Rex, sorry to hear you are having an issue with your refrigerator. Feel free to give us a call on 1300 651 808 or lodge a support request via http://www.mitsubishielectric.com.au/service-request-for-consumers.html

We would like to get this sorted out for you.

Best regards,
Mitsubishi Electric Australia Support

LetsTalk

A question for Mitsubishi.
Could you do something with the freezer door?
It doesn't have the sort of grip like the fridge door, hence the 'bounce' open effect whenever you shut the fridge door.

Tina