Mitsubishi Electric MR-420E-ST-A (420L, Stainless Steel, Right Door)

Mitsubishi Electric MR-420E-ST-A (420L, Stainless Steel, Right Door)

• Internal Layout

Reliable and performs well

Purchased this fridge in September 2016.
• Unit has performed flawlessly over the past four years.
• We keep thermometers in our fridges and freezers to keep an eye on the internal temperatures. The internal temperature of this unit remains virtually the same across all four seasons even though the ambient air temperate in our kitchen ranges from 8°C in winter to 35°C in summer.
• My partner and I tend to use three quarters of the fridge space after a weekly shop, so I suspect a family of four would require a larger unit.
• Overall, highly recommend this unit. We will certainly consider Mitsubishi fridges again in the future if/when we replace this fridge.

Purchased in September 2016 at Harvey Norman.

Michael

MichaelSydney

Good overall and very energy efficient

Pro: Very low noise when operating. Ambient temperature does not seem to rise much. Easy to clean in general. The ice maker is wonderful.

Con: often the fridge compartment is too cold that vegetables will freeze and become inedible. And the door at times will be very hard to open. It seems like the magnetic force might be too strong?

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Misty56

Misty56Mackay

Just love our New Fridge

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Mitsubishi Electric MR-420E-ST-A (420L, Stainless Steel, Right Door) compares to other Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

LetsTalk

LetsTalkMelbourne

Elegant fridge

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Ashley

AshleyPerth

Fabulous and reliable

We have had this fridge for 6 years now with no issues at all. It was one of the cheapest in the store at the time with stainless steel look and we are very pleased. It came with 5 years warranty which is part of why we bought it but we have not need to use it.

Date PurchasedDec 2011
Old bushy

Old bushyInvergordon

An excellent fridge

Maintains constant even temperature no matter the season. No service problems to date. Generally speaking is an excellent fridge. I have had several other brands over time but this one stands out from the rest.
Is so quite it cannot be heard when running
Easy to clean.
Would purchase again

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Mr X

Mr XAU

Good Fridge But Seems Half Finished. Mitsubishi Hiding Something.

thubleau2

thubleau2Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic fridge

good drinks fridge

The fridge great cold fridge - especially for drinks cold icy cans all the time.
The freezer makes ice cubed quickly! No build up of ice in the freezer at all. The lights in the fridge could be better a light globe gone already -- purchased brand new in May this year - fruit and vegetables all keep well in the crisper stainless easy to clean

Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Len1010

Len1010South East Queensland, QLD

Warrinty USELESS Fridge OK for 11 months only.

See all Mitsubishi Electric 420L Top Mount MR-420 Series reviews

Naser Pakrou

Naser Pakrouasked

MR-420E-ST-A (Stainless Steel, Right Door)

How much it will cost me to get a new vegetable bin ?

P.T.P.

Ring the distributer JNG Australia 02 9684 7777 and quote the serial number of the unit because they increased the size of the crisper in the current model and you don't want the wrong size delivered

sonyaB

sonyaBasked

MR-420E-ST-A (Stainless Steel, Right Door)

Could you please tell me how to clean the glass shelves? If there is a spill (it happens) the liquid goes between the glass shelf and plastic frame and i can find no way of pulling it apart to clean it? Really unhygienic and unsafe. Every other fridge i know of the frame unclips, what am I missing here? Please help?

P.T.P.

Just dip a soft cloth in cool ( detergent free )water and wring out before wiping clean and just repeat the procedure until the surface is clean.

Michelle M.

Michelle M.asked

MR-420E-ST-A (Stainless Steel, Right Door)

I woke this morning to a very loud noise coming from my 1 week old fridge. I opened the freezer door and the food inside had defrosted. I opened the fridge door and seemed as items weren’t as cold as they should be.
Over a period of of time the noise has gotten quieter. However every time l open both doors the fridge seems to stop....some part like a fan... I am don’t enough to o say what part.

What is going on?...