Mitsubishi Electric MR-CX370EJ-OB (Onyx Black)

Mitsubishi Electric MR-CX370EJ-OB (Onyx Black)

Annette

AnnetteSydney, NSW

Perfect for a small family

This fridge looks fantastic and fits far more in it than I expected. The best feature is the internal ice maker. I wanted a small fridge with a smooth door that could make ice but didn’t think it existed. It does! The seperate fruit and veg draw saves loads of room inside the fridge. I’ve had it for several months. No problems mechanically and no issues fitting everything in the fridge but I do use a chest freezer for bulk stuff. Priced right.

Purchased in February 2019 at 2nds World for $1,098.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 3 person(s)

Janet C

Janet CSouth East Queensland, QLD

A simply wonderful and practical fridge

My sister had a Mitsubishi 3 door - the best designed fridge I had ever seen, so I bought one too when it came time to upgrade. I love the separate vege draw and the visibility of everything stored in the upper compartment. I also chose Onyx black - paid a bit extra but it looks very stylish in a white kitchen.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018