Mitsubishi Electric 402L Bottom Mount (MR-CX402 Series)

Mitsubishi Electric 402L Bottom Mount (MR-CX402 Series)

MR-CX402EJ-ST (Stainless Steel), MR-CX402EJ-OB (Onyx Black), MR-CX402EJ-R (Red), etc...

• Internal Layout
SARA B.

SARA B.South East Queensland, QLD

Love our fridge!

We've had the fridge since April 2018 and it's been great. Love the vege drawer. This is the best fridge I've ever owned. It is compact but if you don't need a huge fridge I would highly recommend this model. For the prize and the features - it's great value.

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Internal Layout

I love this fridge so much... I bought two :-)

I absolutely love this fridge. So much space considering the liters capacity and the vegetable drawer is the best invention ever. I loved it so much i bought a second one (as we had extended family with us and needed more room). I see they have a 492L model now which looks great. I highly recommend this fridge!!!

Purchased in January 2016.

Household Size4 person(s)
Louisa

LouisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love this fridge - great design and good-looking

Purchased in February 2020 at Appliances Online.

Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Mitsubishi Electric 402L Bottom Mount (MR-CX402 Series) compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Rebekah

RebekahHobart, TAS

I want to marry this fridge!

I love pretty much everything about this fridge, from the ice making without needing to be plumbed, to the easy glide drawers! I adore the middle humidity drawer which keeps veg fresher. The only downside,is the split shelf, which I'd never use... but I guess, handy to have it needed.
Yes,it makes a few new and strange noises, but nothing compared to my old clunker 20yr old Westinghouse workhorse fridge. Yes, it was a tad expensive, but you truly get what you pay for!
With shiny black front panels and matt black sides, this fridge is a stunning piece of art in my kitchen! I am utterly in Love with it!

Purchased in January 2020 at Winning Appliances for A$1,137.00.

Ilya Lisunov

Ilya LisunovSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent freezer

I bought it six months ago. I've read some negative review about the noise issues, but my one works just fine. It's a perfect fridge. I even use its manual ice maker is spite I've got another, big LG french door fridge with automatic ice maker. It's because LG doesn't dose the needed quantity ice properly.
The Mitsubishi MR-CX402EJ isn't the cheapest fridge, but it's a really magnificent device in the house.

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$1,400.00.

CY

CYSydney, NSW

Excellent Fridge for under $1,000

I bought this to replace a faithful 25 year old Fisher and Paykel. It is exceptionally good looking. The doors and drawers are easy to open. The vegetables cooler and freezer drawers make storing and getting things so easy. The shelf design is good so you can fit a lot of things in it. Even has an automatic ice-maker that does not require plumbing, just fill a plastic container in the fridge compartment full of water and ice is made in the freezer. Very quiet and cold. With a factory 5 year warranty (10 years on the motor) you really can't go wrong. I am very happy with it. Just kicking myself for not getting the red one (got the steel one) which is stunning.

Purchased in July 2019 at Appliance Online.

Household Size3 person(s)