• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Internal Layout

Ilya Lisunov

Ilya LisunovSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent freezer

I bought it six months ago. I've read some negative review about the noise issues, but my one works just fine. It's a perfect fridge. I even use its manual ice maker is spite I've got another, big LG french door fridge with automatic ice maker. It's because LG doesn't dose the needed quantity ice properly.
The Mitsubishi MR-CX402EJ isn't the cheapest fridge, but it's a really magnificent device in the house.

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,400.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 2 person(s)

CY

CYSydney, NSW

Excellent Fridge for under $1,000

I bought this to replace a faithful 25 year old Fisher and Paykel. It is exceptionally good looking. The doors and drawers are easy to open. The vegetables cooler and freezer drawers make storing and getting things so easy. The shelf design is good so you can fit a lot of things in it. Even has an automatic ice-maker that does not require plumbing, just fill a plastic container in the fridge compartment full of water and ice is made in the freezer. Very quiet and cold. With a factory 5 year warranty (10 years on the motor) you really can't go wrong. I am very happy with it. Just kicking myself for not getting the red one (got the steel one) which is stunning.

Purchased in July 2019 at Appliance Online.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)