Mitsubishi MR-EX574X

Mitsubishi MR-EX574X

Bing

BingSydney, NSW

I love this fridge.

Everything is perfect. This size is so small. I am living in an apartment and the space is not big enough, but I need a large size fridge. This fridge fits everything that I need.

Purchased in February 2019 at Binglee Ebay for $2,999.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 6 person(s)

Nancy

NancySydney, NSW

Loving my New Fridge

Love my new fridge, it is so quite... really enjoy my icemaker (without having to do pipe conections) only thing I struggled with (only because we are 4 adults is the bottle space on the doors.. apart from that LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. And with the same comment about the colour in the store.. it definitely wasn't an issue once in my house

Purchased in June 2019 at Bing Lee.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)
murphygirl

murphygirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

PLATINUM LIGHT

Purchased in April 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for $2,979.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)
Truffles

TrufflesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rapt in colour, and set up.

Have just taken possession of one of these refrigerators, and am looking forward to learning to use it to it's full potential. Early days yet, but I wanted to to comment on advertising, and lighting in retails outlets. I almost didn't buy it as I thought it was going to have a pink tinge to it - and would therefore not fit in with other stainless steel products in our kitchen. It is not pink at all and blends in in extremely well. More a stainless steel look with grey borders. When we first saw it in a retail shop, it was very pink and the salesperson told me it was not for me, if I wanted it to be stainless steel looking.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Bugs

Bugs

Fabulous appliance

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Daniel

Daniel

Expensive, yes. Worth it...definitely

With a fridge cavity limited to 900mm we thought we wouldn't find a fridge that would fit but had the capacity we needed. The mitsubishi is tall and deep but surprising thin in width. The nom plumbed ice maker is amaxing and the draws have heaps of space. We upgraded from an LG side by side 581l frisge and have ended up with nearly 150l more space, and because the Mitsubishi is a true 3.5 star energy fridge, our annual energy consumption has reduced by nearly 200 Kw per year. The 5 year warranty is unbeatable. Expensive, yes. Worth it...definitely.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Mark Alsop

Mark AlsopSydney

The Glorious Centrepiece of the Kitchen

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Jax S.

Jax S.asked

I'm having trouble understanding the temp controls can anyone tell me what I would fine tune the fridge to to make it super cold please?

Dave D

Dave Dasked

What does the blue stars mean that come on when you open the doors of the fridge

Shirley H.

Shirley H.asked

Hi, we only have a cavity that has a height of 1710mm. We have a ventilation in our house that applies positive pressure. Would this fridge/freezer be ok with the reduced 14mm height clearance, or would it compromise the performance and warranty?

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Electric representatives

CategoryFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $3,799
Dimensions 1696 x 685 x 735 mm
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm , Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice Dispenser
Colour / Finish Silver