Mitsubishi Electric MR-EX574X (574L, Platinum Light)

Mitsubishi Electric MR-EX574X (574L, Platinum Light)

MPNs: MR-EX574X, MR-EX574X-N-A and MREX574XNA

4.9

• Internal Layout

JAN

JANSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE this fridge.

This fridge looks great and is so versatile. Had to buy a smaller fridge but didn’t want to downsize. So much space and adjustable shelf is a bonus. The automatic ice maker is fantastic. LOVE this fridge.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for A$2,999.00.

Household Size 2 person(s)

This Fridge is Perfection !!

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$2,950.00.

WEH124

Fabulous Fridge! Amazing vegetable crisper!

Purchased in April 2020 at Betta Home Living for A$2,671.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)
French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Mitsubishi Electric MR-EX574X (574L, Platinum Light) compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Excellent Fridge With Many Convenient Features

• +2

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Online.

Tony

TonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lots of space in a small package

Good use of internal space in upper part of fridge. Can easily keep 3 x 2L milks in door compartment. Smaller freezer than most of this size, which is ideal as we don't keep much in the freezer. Excellent (and large for size of fridge) vegetable and fruit compartment that keeps things fresh for ages - good for us as we cook our own food. Good ice maker - did not go for a fridge with water on tap, as reviews indicate this is a feature that fails frequently, but ice maker is really useful. Easy controls. Looks good. Easy to get into house on delivery. Have no regrets about purchasing the fridge.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$2,900.00.

Household Size 2 person(s)

Excellent Fridge - lots of room inside for small outside dimensions

Very well designed fridge - all of the draws and compartments work as they are supposed to. Ice Maker excellent without the need for plumbing. Special Versa section is perfect for keeping meat fresh as it soft freezes.

Purchased at Bing Lee for A$3,000.00.

Bing

BingSydney, NSW

I love this fridge.

Everything is perfect. This size is so small. I am living in an apartment and the space is not big enough, but I need a large size fridge. This fridge fits everything that I need.

Purchased in February 2019 at Binglee Ebay for A$2,999.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 6 person(s)

NancySydney, NSW

Loving my New Fridge

Love my new fridge, it is so quite... really enjoy my icemaker (without having to do pipe conections) only thing I struggled with (only because we are 4 adults is the bottle space on the doors.. apart from that LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. And with the same comment about the colour in the store.. it definitely wasn't an issue once in my house

Purchased in June 2019 at Bing Lee.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)
murphygirl

murphygirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

PLATINUM LIGHT

Purchased in April 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$2,979.00.

French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Truffles

TrufflesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rapt in colour, and set up.

Have just taken possession of one of these refrigerators, and am looking forward to learning to use it to it's full potential. Early days yet, but I wanted to to comment on advertising, and lighting in retails outlets. I almost didn't buy it as I thought it was going to have a pink tinge to it - and would therefore not fit in with other stainless steel products in our kitchen. It is not pink at all and blends in in extremely well. More a stainless steel look with grey borders. When we first saw it in a retail shop, it was very pink and the salesperson told me it was not for me, if I wanted it to be stainless steel looking.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Bugs

Bugs

Fabulous appliance

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Daniel

Daniel

Expensive, yes. Worth it...definitely

With a fridge cavity limited to 900mm we thought we wouldn't find a fridge that would fit but had the capacity we needed. The mitsubishi is tall and deep but surprising thin in width. The nom plumbed ice maker is amaxing and the draws have heaps of space. We upgraded from an LG side by side 581l frisge and have ended up with nearly 150l more space, and because the Mitsubishi is a true 3.5 star energy fridge, our annual energy consumption has reduced by nearly 200 Kw per year. The 5 year warranty is unbeatable. Expensive, yes. Worth it...definitely.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Mark Alsop

Mark AlsopSydney

The Glorious Centrepiece of the Kitchen

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Val

Valasked

Finally got this fridge yesterday, 574L, and I must say I’m very disappointed that my fridge is not as quiet as others are saying.
We can clearly hear it above TV, it’s an L shape living room/kitchen so there’s a bit of distance between TV and fridge.
Is something wrong with it?

WEH124

Maybe it is working very hard today because you have just fully loaded it up? Mine is in an open plan kitchen/family area. Our dining table is only 1 metre away and the sofa 3-4 metres away and we can't hear the fridge at all, even when standing right next to it. I do not use the ice maker but believe that can make noise while operating. Make sure the fridge is level and see how it is tomorrow. If it is noisy contact Mitsubishi Electric.
Good luck!

Val

Valasked

I know it says 15dB noise level but is it really that quiet?

David V.
David V.

Im sorry but I couldn't answer this objectively as I haven't had it tested.
The only time I hear any noise from this fridge is when it fills the ice cube tray up it makes a small amount of noise when it dispenses.
Noise isn't an issue for us as the fridge is in the back of the house - maybe if I was living in a one bedroom unit with the fridge near by I would judge it differently. I would definitely recommend this fridge as it has so mush internal room for the small exterior space. The crisper section is phenomenal and keeps the fruit and vegies crisp for a long time. I hope this helps.

Sarah S

Sarah Sasked

Why is the vegetable drawer on the bottom, I am wondering whether it might be inconvenient to have to bend over so much for one of the most used spaces in the fridge

Nancy

I personally don't find it an issue.

Sharonofoz
Sharonofoz

something has to be on the bottom :)

Carol T
Carol T

I’m looking for a new fridge and I’m reading everyone’s review but I’m so surprised this is the first time someone has mentioned the elephant in the room. We are a family that are health-conscious and eat a lot of fruit and vegetables, why on earth would they put them on the bottom shelf! Surely the freezer should have gone on the bottom? I’m happy to spend this kind of money on a good fridge and I love the 5 year warranty etc but I am in a wheelchair and I don’t think my husband is going to be one bit happy about all this bending over - very odd design!

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Electric representatives