Mitsubishi L4 Grande / Mini

Mitsubishi L4 Grande / Mini (page 2 of 8)

MR-L710EG, MR-L650EH, MR-L710E, etc...

• Internal Layout

Troy H

Troy HMelbourne

Great unit, should be 5 Stars, shame about the soft material on the outer doors

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Gail

GailCairns

Great Fridge

Love full capacity wide shelves for platters. Quiet, easy to clean inside and out. Ice making great & better than those with plumbed water. No worry about leaks or icing up! Crispers are great but I do find even with high humidity set, I still like to put softer leaf veggies like shallots, celery, asian greens into a sealed container BUT carrots, cucumber, capsicum & fruits etc is all good in crisper. I live in the tropics with very high humidity in summer. Otherwise, it is a fantastic fridge.

Query vegetable crisper

Love my Mitsubishi L4 Grande except I find my vegetables when put in crisper(i.e. carrots, celery) are limp the next day. Have had humidity on high and low and still same result. Have also placed vegetables in left hand crispers, and same result. Any suggestions would bbe appreciated. Very quiet, easy to clean..

Date PurchasedJun 2017
ChanhT

ChanhTCanberra

The best brand fridge I have had

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Mike Dee

Mike DeeAdelaide

Its a good fridge except for one standout issue

We bought this fridge as we needed more width in a fridge, our current side by side just wasn't cutting it. We bought from Harvey Norman on special, all good. A few months after using, its a good fridge, quiet, economical, etc BUT the stainless steel doors dent REALLY easily, like the slightest tap with an object dents the panel! it seems to be quite thin. Apart from this, its a good fridge.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Anna

Anna

Love it. Very modern and classy looking.

Love the space it has inside the fridge. Stays at the temperature it is set at. Also has a power saving mode. Double door so you can fit large platters in for entertaining. Inside door storage is quite large so you can fit a lot of jars etc. Love the black exterior.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Brian

BrianPerth, WA

Inexpensive to run

Great fridge, very very quiet when running, ample room to place item on the shelves and doors, very economical to run. Has two ice trays with tray beneath to store ice, great for storing eggs, butter and cheeses, overall, a really good fridge and easy to keep clean and tidy.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Hardknight

HardknightMelbourne

perfect fridge

Bought it 2 years ago and could not be happier.
It's quiet, easy to clean and more than enough room.
Stainless steel finish doesn't show finger prints or marks.
Shelves are well spaced out and well lit inside.
Ice trays draws are nice touch and easy to use.
Can't beat the 5 year warranty.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Chris S

Chris S

Great fridge so far.

We've only had it for a few weeks but we find it to be extremely quiet, very easy to access everything, and the size and configuration of the freezer draws in particular are exactly what we were after. With the drawers on the LHS being a little narrower than those on the RHS, it means we can put very large items in the larger drawers, and all the small things in the others. We got a terrific deal from HN - better than anywhere else we could find.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Ashley Shaw

Ashley ShawBrisbane

Fantast fridge

I bought rhis fridge after reading some great reviews and i wasnt disappointed. It maintains consistent temperatures in all compartsments. It runs very quietly and is efficient on electricity. The compartment are easy to remove for cleaning out and wiping over. I would not hesitate in recommending this product to others.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

J Casey

J CaseyMelbourne

Great fridge

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Scott

ScottGreat Southern, WA

Best fridge ever

Nice and quiet, easy to keep clean never had to defrost it. Only gripe would be having the drawers in the freezer instead of shelves but we have a deep freezer so no matter. Brought this about 3 years ago never missed a beat. It is well worth the extra money. We replaced our Westinghouse with this and so happy. Friends brought a Double door Samsung same time we got ours it blew up got another under warranty it went as well so now they got a Westinghouse.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Nicky

NickyNewcastle

Best fridge I’ve owned

This has to be the best fridge I’ve owned. It has great compartments, with plenty of room for tall bottles, seperaters for the small bottles, plenty of room for eggs, it’s easy to clean the shelves just wipe over easily, it has seperate cooling mechanism for fridge & freezer, the freezer compartment never frosts up, the whole thing is perfect

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Addy45

Addy45AU

Love this!

This fridge is amazing. I bought it in black and it looks so sleek and nice in my scullery. I love the huge space and it is divided well betweeen the compartments to give me a space that is easy to organise. The electricity rating is good and i did not notice a rise in my bill when I bought this fridge. It maintains a good consistent temperature and i like the eco option for when we are away and not opening the fridge often as it saves electricity. This fridge is also super quiet

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Cool man

Cool manHighworth

Good refrigerator. Plenty of room

Good energy rating. Plenty of room and super quiet. Highly reccomend. Using currently for a family of four and there is plenty of room for all our food. Easy to clean and no frost. Extremely quiet and no annoying humming like our last fridge. Would buy again and reccomend to anyone.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
David G

David GAU

Cannot fault this fridge

Purchased this fridge around 2 months ago from Harvey Norman on a good deal for close to $2000. Absolutely no complaints, appreciate how quiet the fridge is compared to our previous Westinghouse.

I've never had a Mitsubishi fridge previously so appreciated the standard 5 year warranty which gives some piece of mind.

Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

I am

I am

Never have such outstanding machines

It was not cheap, but it worth every penny spend. It is absolutely quiet. and very economical. The userful wolume of the machine has been increased thanks to new installation materia was applied, The planning of compartments are excellent. It is exists ice making facilities built in, No main water supply is required.

ninkasi

ninkasiMelbourne

Maybe not perfect, but pretty close

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Quirk13

Quirk13York

Love this fridge

We have had this fridge for around 6 months now and even over Christmas, I still had room. We are a family of 5, who buy loads of fruit and veg. I have noticed that vegetables last so much longer in this fridge.
It is super quiet too! Would highly recommend.

S Tan

S TanBrisbane

Perfect for the Family!

This fridge is one of the best I've had. Firstly, I love the simple design of the fridge. The fridge always keeps the food cold and always maintains a good temperature. Fruit and vegetables stay fresh even after storing them for a couple of days which is great as it saves money! Would definitely recommend it to my friends.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

See all Mitsubishi L4 Grande / Mini reviews

frank fieldingasked

my width space is 790 can i fit a mitubishi french door fridge in that space

Piajess

No, the fridge is 850mm wide. I don't think there is a double door fridge that will fit this space. You may need to look for a single door fridge instead. We had a similar problem trying to find a double door fridge to fit a specific space and only the L4 would fit.

Mitsubishi Electric
Support C.Mitsubishi Electric

Hi Frank,
Thanks for the question. You will not be able to fit the L4 but yes, there are 2 other fridges that are available to fit that width. The WX500 or the EX574 I have included the link below.

Thanks, Mitsubishi Electric

Matthew S.

Matthew S.asked

can you lift the height of the fridge

Piajess

The distance between the bottom of the fridge and the floor is appr. 30mm and it does have adjustable supports, but not sure how far up they will adjust. I imagine probably 10 mm or so as the supports can be used to raise the fridge so the castors don't touch the floor.

Wendy Dasked

I love the look of the fridge but cant quite decide on which colour. The white is fresh and would flow better in my kitchen, but does the white glass fridge lose its fresh white colour over time? I noticed one review indicating that it did. Anyone else have that issue?

Adrian
Adrian

I choose the black for that reason as awell looks great in my kitchen plus most fridges are white or stainless steel I wanted someting a lil different

Piajess

I chose the silver for the same reason. Unlikely to discolour and fits in with other stainless appliances as well as white. Quite a subtle look.

Wendy D

Thank you for your comments. I ended up choosing the silver....

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Electric representatives