5Mitsubishi Electric 630L LX Grande French Door MR-LX630EM-GBK-A2 (Brilliant Black)

Mitsubishi Electric 630L LX Grande French Door MR-LX630EM-GBK-A2 (Brilliant Black) Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPNs:MR-LX630EM-GBK, MR-LX630EM-GBK-A and MR-LX630EM-GBK-A2
Geoff
Geoff · 630L LX Grande French Door MR-LX630EM-GBK-A2 (Brilliant Black)

What is the rated power consumption of the MR-LX630EM

Brenda4848
Brenda4848

Energy stars 4. Energy consumption (kWh/year) 390.

Mini
Mini · 630L LX Grande French Door MR-LX630EM-GBK-A2 (Brilliant Black)

Cannot find any information on what happens with the automatic ice maker if there is not enough water? If no further ice is needed for a few days does it still need purging after stop ice making is applied?

Winco
Winco

Hello Mini, I agree. The instruction manual does not address your first question at all. I'm not sure what you mean with reference to 'purging' but if you decide on no further ice, you have to manually switch off the ice making function. I'm not sure why. Again the manual does not specifically give reason to switch off or leave on or if the ice making pump continues to work, etc etc. Perhaps Mitsubishi, if you are monitoring this forum, could chip in with further advice on this?

Rachel R
Rachel R · 630L LX Grande French Door MR-LX630EM-GBK-A2 (Brilliant Black)

Is the brilliant black a glossy black colour?

umi
umi

I have a silver coloured but they have surface glass surface doors & drawers so it would appear glossy.

Yes.....glossy black

Eva
Eva · 630L LX Grande French Door MR-LX630EM-GBK-A2 (Brilliant Black)

HI there

i'd like to ask you about the sound that it makes a couple of times per day, is that normal for that model?Refrigerator first buzzes and then calms down,,after is becoming quiet

Judi
Judi

I don't have any buzzing noise from my one.

Sriram B.

I am getting to hear this buzzing noise as well. I find it odd & little old technology

Belinda
Belinda · 630L LX Grande French Door MR-LX630EM-GBK-A2 (Brilliant Black)

Hi there,

We cant figure out how to adjust the temperature on the vegetable drawer?

On what page on the instructions book do we find this?

Everything we put in there freezes.

Belinda

LPP
LPP

I believe the fruit and veg temperature is controlled by the refrigerator temperature setting

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Electric representatives

Select a listing for your question