Beautiful refrigerator!!

Good size for apartment. Suitable for 2-3 people. Veggie and frozen drawers large and easy to use. Layout of refrigerator section good except can’t fit more than 2x2L milk in door and 3L bottles don’t fit.

Purchased in March 2019 at E&S Trading for $2,870.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

Fantastic Fridge

Mitsubishi have built an excellent fridge that looks great, works perfectly and, at 4 stars, is a real energy saver. In our 1st week of ownership we saved about $4.00 in electricity charges (versus an older 2.5 star fridge). The functions of the doors and shelves is really good; everything works well, and it is a real space saver (20% less space compared to similar capacity fridges).
It is a truly first-rate fridge.

Purchased in February 2019 at E&S Abbotsford, Vic..

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

It’s just PERFECT

I am a First time home buyer , and would like to buy the best thing in our home and this is the best among all. I just loved it.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Highly Recommended

I spent quite a few days researching fridges and decided on this one. I 100% made the right decision. This fridge is so well made. The quality and design are FANTASTIC. Having different sections with drawers is wonderful. The quality of the material is high. I love everything about this fridge. Diamond white comes up very clean - can hardly see finger marks. Rolling wheels on the bottom for easy moving. My vegetable drawers have so far kept everything very fresh for quite a long time. The freezer compartment is wonderful - frost free! An alarm is door is left open. Easy to use and conspicuous control panel. Door design is top notch. Shelfs are good quality. Retractable shelf very handy for large bottles or jugs. THE BEST PART: ICE MACHINE. Non plumbed, so no worrying about replacing parts or call outs to fix. Easy to clean. Makes ice fast and very quiet. I have not even noticed it so far. The fridge itself is also very quiet. It is also very efficient with 4 stars! This is probably the best item I've ever purchased.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Amazing Fridge

So glad I ended up with this fridge, all the space I could possibly need! It has meant going from a smaller fridge plus extra freezer to a larger fridge where all fits in one plus a lower energy consumption per year! It is also great as it is a slimline double door fridge so that you can have a larger fridge to still fit in a smaller space!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Best fridge ever - good enough to be a tourist attraction!

A stunningly beautiful and well-designed product. An innovative design with its practical and easy-to-use drawers for the freezer and vegetables, also with a separate multipurpose 'Versa' drawer - these extra drawers free up normal fridge space. The only issue with this model is limited space for 3-litre milk cartons (2 litre max size for the door shelves). The in-built ice maker gets a huge tick - with its inbuilt tank that only needs filling if required, without the hassle of a plumbed-in connection & its associated risk if/when its hose or connection leaks.

Genuinely Japanese manufactured with a high quality, high efficiency (variable speed) inverter drive compressor, believed to be the highest efficiency fridge of this style & size currently on the market (would also be suitable for an off-grid house). Extremely quiet running, able to hear a pin drop, literally. It has fully met all our criteria - fridge cooling performance, versatile storage (especially for the freezer & vegetables), compact dimensions (for 500 litres), shallow doors when opening (doesn't block our kitchen access as with full width doors), requires no plumbing connection, visually attractive design, high energy efficiency and super quiet when running.

Date PurchasedSep 2018