Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-GE42VAB (4.2kW)

Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-GE42VAB (4.2kW)

maer

maerPerth

good

The cooling is very fast, just after a while, the whole room has been very good, and the whole is ok.
Workmanship is very fine.
Looked very strong.
The noise is basically not, and it is very power-saving to use. When buying, you must buy the number of suitable rooms, otherwise the effect will not be very good.
Air conditioning filter equipment is also very convenient to clean, a very good product.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

cyncynliu

cyncynliumelbourne

verygood

I am happy with the coolling and heating prefermance. It is running smooth and quite. But it cost lots of money i installation. But beyond that, I think it is quite good to use. it can coolling down my small living room very quickly. Great value and great work so far.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
AmyF

AmyFMelbourne

Does what it needs to do with no fuss

Having moved into a brand new flat in February, I've had a chance to try out both the cooling in very hot weather and heating in very cold Melbourne weather.

Both extremes have functioned flawlessly, and this would have to be the quietest split system that I've ever experienced - it's almost inaudible!

It's also fairly innocuous-looking (a good thing) - just off-white with no flashy metal bits or oversized logos. Pure white would have been preferable though.

The remote control is as boring-looking as brown paper, but it functions properly. Unfortunately feeding the unit's codes into a Logitech Harmony remote resulted in weird operation of the unit, which is my only disappointment with the system.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Helen Y

Helen YPerth

I love summer now!!!

I am so happy I chose a Mitsubishi air con split system. The installer was so helpful choosing the right place in the loungeroom and putting the motor up on brackets in my carport. The outside unit is quiet and the room gets cooled quickly when on 21 (and is a large room with no door to close) and the electric bill is so affordable. I thought setting the timer was beyond me but is so simple so I can come home to a beautifully cool room in the afternoon now. I also get a lot of sleep now that I can snuggle under my doona. So happy!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

UHCG

UHCGAU

Very happy with this air conditioner

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Things

ThingsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Whisper Quiet Machine

See all Mitsubishi MSZ-GE Series reviews

Maeve

Maeveasked

Should my new MSZ GE42VAD cut out when it reaches set temp on remote?

Clementsons
Clementsons

Sorry that’s not something I can answer.
Perhaps ring the manufacturer, it should be under warranty!

Reinerle

Reinerleasked

What is the difference between a model SETDXK 122SA-W1129
AND a DXK 33ZRAW bOTH ARE MITSUBISHY models. and should I purchase a model using R32 or R410A, WHICH IS THE BETTER GAS?

Mitsubishi Electric
Support C.Mitsubishi Electric

Hi Reinerle, The models you mentioned are not Mitsubishi Electric models. These belong to the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries brand. Models starting with MSZ-GE are Mitsubishi Electric models. For R32, look at Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-GL series: https://www.productreview.com.au/p/mitsubishi-msz-gl-series.html

R32 provides an increase in energy efficiency compared to R410A.

Kind Regards,
Mitsubishi Electric Australia Support

Brian
Brian

I think you should contact Mitsubishi Heavy industries in Australia, They should be able to assist you with your enquiries as they are too technical for me to answer your questions. See the web address below.

Richard Bentley

Richard Bentleyasked

i have a Mitsubishi heatpump msz-ge42va and its not throwing out any heat. Any help?

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Electric representatives