Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-GE60VAB (6.0kW)

Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-GE60VAB (6.0kW)

Clint

ClintLowood

Very dissappointed!!!! Only lasted 2 years

- Cooling and heating was excellent
    - Unit was quiet
    - Unit was very easy to use

However the air-con only lasted two years before it packed it in and now won't heat or cool. Operation Indicator lamp is now flashing which means I have to now pay someone to come and repair or replace the unit.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
    Mark7

Mark7melbourne

Very Quiet and Effective

Its hard to find the MSZ-GE series as its far better than the new GL series. I found the unit to be very quiet and effective for the size. Weatherworld in Melbourne do stock them if anyone is interested but not sure if they do sales of just the units.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

ChristopherHervey Bay

Poor product

Installed 20/03/2012 product failed 27/12/2017. One would expect an appliance that cost $2300 would have a longer life span than 5 years and 9 months. Mitsubishi adverts TV will try and convince us that their products are best value for money.

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-GE60VAB (6.0kW) compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Csabster

CsabsterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect chioce for my living area

Bought this unit from Harvey Norman to replace the unit in my living area that had broken down. Installation went smoothly and was a tidy job. Even though this unit is more powerful than the previous one, surprisingly the indoor unit is about the same size. It cools down the living area in no time and is extremely quiet. The remote is very easy to use and love the timer function so the unit turns on a couple of hours before I get home. This is the second Mitsubishi Air Conditioner that I have bought and I very happy with it.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
    Cream426

Cream426Melbourne

Good quality

Haven't tried the cooling. Used the heating now. It's not noisy you can hardly hear anything. We use this one in the living room. It's powerful, and It heats the room quickly. I feel it's quality is better than Panasonic which we bought years ago. We are happy with it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Perect for lounge/kitchen.

Very happy with my split system unit keeps my Unit either toasty or cool.
    It is very quiet when running and doesn't take long to heat or cool.
    Could'nt believe the installation process was up in no time and no mess was left
    It's very easy to navigate between heating and cooling modes.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Perfect for my unit

Very happy with both heating and cooling system i also have ducted gas but wanted a heater/cooler just to heat/cool kitchen/lounge area.
    Very quiet you hardly know its on.
    Installation process went smoothly took the workmen no time at all and cleaned up after the job was complete.
    Very easy controls to operate.

Date PurchasedMar 2016