Mitsubishi MSZ-GE Series

Mitsubishi MSZ-GE Series Questions & Answers (page 4 of 4)

MSZ-GE25VAB (2.5kW), MSZ-GE35VAB (3.5kW), MSZ-GE71VAB (7.1kW), etc...

63 questions from our users

David Wilson

David Wilsonasked

MSZ-GE Series

What is the difference between the MSZGE80 KIT and the MSZGE80 KIT2 models. Is the latter just a newer model but basically the same unit?

paudcent

I have no idea I expect it could be an upgrade to the external unit. Minecstill , but you can contact Mitsubishi direct at mitsubishi.com.au

Chooky58

Chooky58asked

MSZ-GE Series

What temperature should I use for the heat setting on my Mitsubishi split system , thankyou

paudcent

I set my temperature at 22 degrees on heat during winter. I live in Tasmania so I rarely use the cooling feature but you can set the system to automatic, So whether it is hot or cold the system will provide what you set the temperature at. You can also set the system to start and stop which is a very useful function. In winter i set the system to start at 8.30 am and stop at 9am so I have a nice warm room to come too!

matyt94
matyt94

I generally used between 20-22 degrees Celsius. But then again it's your personal preference. You may be too cold or too hot at that temperature.

Wally26

Wally26asked

MSZ-GE25VAB (2.5kW)

It rated very good in Choice review.
Can anyone tell me why it doesn't have a fan only function , and also no sleep function?

Magpie_Paul
Magpie_Paul

it does have a timer ...''off n on''..i know what you're saying about just a fan ..but not worth the running cost although it might be cheap as only the fan but it'll wear it out quicker...believe me running it with just a fan is pointless as it'll just circulate the out through any gaps quicker and then it'll need to run fully to cool the room down again,,pointless,,the econno mode is fantastic as its quiet and just seems to leak beautiful cold air into the room ...fantastic...getone you won't regret it...the best money i've ever spent...

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Electric representatives