Mitsubishi MSZ-GE Series

JodieAnne

JodieAnneGoulburn Valley, VIC

It's almost too efficient!

The installation guys said, "you can't go wrong with a Mitsubishi", but we kind of knew that as it was our 3rd one. We have 3 units throughout our entire house and we have found Mitsubishi to be top of the range. This new one is whisper quiet, it's energy rating is awesome and the remote is child's play to use. We find that we are running this one at 2 degrees warmer than we are used to as we get too cool

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Csabster

CsabsterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect chioce for my living area

Bought this unit from Harvey Norman to replace the unit in my living area that had broken down. Installation went smoothly and was a tidy job. Even though this unit is more powerful than the previous one, surprisingly the indoor unit is about the same size. It cools down the living area in no time and is extremely quiet. The remote is very easy to use and love the timer function so the unit turns on a couple of hours before I get home. This is the second Mitsubishi Air Conditioner that I have bought and I very happy with it.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Jess B

Jess BBrisbane, Qld

Perfect air con unit

This is a large unit and perfect for our lounge room area. We have an open area and wasn’t sure it would work but it is brilliant. It is quiet, economical and works very well. Timer works well and different fan options. Wish we’d bought these for our first units as well.

austex

austexAU

Ideal unit for me!!

Achtlos

AchtlosCanberra 2600, ACT

So good for Canberra

Pretty cheap, (even with a professional install). Ideal for a large bedroom.Doesn't use excessive amounts of power. Nice and quiet when running heat or cooling. Goes nice and hot for winter, nice and cold for summer. The remote seems to think its turned the unit on, when it often hasn't. But considering cost, this is a good aircon.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Grandee

GrandeeWarrnambool

Great air conditioner. BEATS THE HEAT!

Cools and heats beautifully. Bought mainly for cooling but have occasionally used for heating too. Hardly hear the unit when it is operating. Our older one was a lot noisier. Got this one 9 months ago. Installation process wasn t as long as I expected ,and I soon learn to operate the functions on it. All in all, a breeze!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Blue

BlueTemplestowe

LOVE IT

have one larger unit in the small living room for many years (7.5Kw), good for summer to cool down the whole house.
but bedroom can get very warm some summer night, sleepless and sweat.
Want to get a small unit for the bedroom, decided to get Mitsubishi brand smaller unit. no regretted, heating and cooling.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

How old is my MSZ-GE50VA. serial number 3003887?

Am very happy with its performance.Can you tell me when it was bought?
I filled in the incorrect date of purchase as this stopped me from submitting if I left it blank. I have just bought a house and this air conditioner is installed in the lounge in Parnell, Auckland New Zealand.

Date PurchasedJan 1997
Omann1

Omann1Mount martha

Fantastic in the summer

The unit is super quiet and reliable we could not do without it. The heating is also good but we only use to take the chill off.
The remote is good but you have to stand directly in front to operate. The unit is vey efficient the unit runs most days in the summer.

Date PurchasedAug 2013
Sam

Sam

An efficient machine

Have only used it a few times but it heats up the room very efficiently.

It was recommended by our (independent) air conditioner installer over the Panasonic inverter model that we had already picked out.

Have not yet tested the cool setting.

It's also quiet.

Only negative... not the most attractive on the market.

Kaf

KafMelbourne

Great air con

I am absolutely happy with this air con, easy to operate, very quiet , easy installation , the remote also easy to operate, it also have quiet mode, you can barely hear any noise when you have this mode on , slightly more expensive compare to other brands but worth it

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Not that quiet

We too had the same problem as some previous previews. The unit is quiet at night with heating mode but sometimes there is cracking sound / intermittent vibration that keeps us awake at night. Haven't tried the cooling mode yet, will wait for summer and see how it goes. However we would not recommend this product to anyone else.

fann

fannNowra

Perfect air con.

I love this air con. I have it in the bedroom, it is extremely quiet when running, works well, does not give me a dry mouth. It keeps the perfect temperature. It doesn't get too hot or too cold. Much better than the Daikin I have in the living room. Next one I buy will be a Mitsubishi.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

markk0078

markk0078AU

Does not heat room on quiet setting

We purchased the split system 2
Months ago and have only used it a handful of times because it won't heat properly on quiet mode. The heater will only hear when the fan is flat out and it is very noisy. The unit also has an intermittent vibration on quiet mode which if it worked keeps us awake at night. We have two Fujitsu in the same size downstairs and they are fantastic at heating and are super quiet.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
bearhouse5

bearhouse5

Great Unit

Great, quiet unit that does exactly what it is supposed to do. Mostly used for cooling as we have gas heating, it cools the main area of the house extremely well and keeps the rest of it at a bearable temperature, even on the hottest days. It nice and quiet so I can run it overnight without the noise keeping anyone awake. I winter I occasionally put it on to give the heating an extra boost on those bitterly cold Melbourne days.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Cream426

Cream426Melbourne

Good quality

Haven't tried the cooling. Used the heating now. It's not noisy you can hardly hear anything. We use this one in the living room. It's powerful, and It heats the room quickly. I feel it's quality is better than Panasonic which we bought years ago. We are happy with it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

cyncynliu

cyncynliumelbourne

verygood

I am happy with the coolling and heating prefermance. It is running smooth and quite. But it cost lots of money i installation. But beyond that, I think it is quite good to use. it can coolling down my small living room very quickly. Great value and great work so far.

Lily

LilyMelbourne

Great air con

Great split system. Is brillant. Heat/cools down room very efficiently and effectively. Quiet whilst on which is pleasant. Works very well in large room. Great value for money. Am hoping to get more of these ones. Great warranty and recommendations. Much better than what we had originally before hand. Must get

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Nice, quiet and cool

We chose this unit against the fujitsu mainly because the salesman said it was much quieter and had a further reach. And you know what? He was right...for a change.
We survived the summer because of this and we don't regret paying over $100 more for this. Highly recommended. The cash back offer helped too!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

AmyF

AmyFMelbourne

Does what it needs to do with no fuss

Having moved into a brand new flat in February, I've had a chance to try out both the cooling in very hot weather and heating in very cold Melbourne weather.

Both extremes have functioned flawlessly, and this would have to be the quietest split system that I've ever experienced - it's almost inaudible!

It's also fairly innocuous-looking (a good thing) - just off-white with no flashy metal bits or oversized logos. Pure white would have been preferable though.

The remote control is as boring-looking as brown paper, but it functions properly. Unfortunately feeding the unit's codes into a Logitech Harmony remote resulted in weird operation of the unit, which is my only disappointment with the system.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017