Mitsubishi Pajero NW GLS Automatic

Mitsubishi Pajero NW GLS Automatic (2011-2012)

See the Best Large / 7 Seater SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mitsubishi Pajero In-Depth Review

ProductReview.com.au's selected consumer review.

Elizabeth

ElizabethBeerwah

Great

This is a great car it is Automatic turbo diesel can go anywhere comfortable and to drive in reliable side and curtain air bags great air conditioning is great as as a towing vehicle extremely good off road on road very capable I would recommend to anyone wanting to buy this

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Tiarni

TiarniBeerwah Qld

Love that car

This is my second pajero bang for buck why pay through the nose for a 4x4 when the mighty pajero has it all and more comfort heaps of leg room seven seats ergonomic dsh layout fingertip control for stereo cruise and bluetooth.pretty good fuel economy the 3.2 TD bullet proof very capable off road. yes there is some cabin noise but l do like to hear my motor and what its doing great stereo system and when itx timd to buy another l will buy another pajero

Date PurchasedMar 2012
JenP

JenPQLD, 4020

A reliable vehicle

We decided on a Pajero when we purchased a 19 ft caravan, as research showed its towing capacity was great. We are very pleased with all aspects of this vehicle. It is what I would class as 'sturdy & reliable', a comfortable ride, plenty of space, and no problems. Haven't tested it off road but would assume that there would not be a worry in this regard.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Norman B

Norman BOrange

rear door unable to be opened when towing.

I had a 2004 np Pajero and found it to be a very reliable vehicle I have now purchased an NX 2015 Pajero with the spare wheel lift kit a very big improvement over the np. I have replaced the coupling on my van and the car with a McHitch automatic trailer coupling as it has a low profile of only 125mm and also no height requirements as with a 50mm ball coupling so now the rear door is able to be opened with around 10mm clearance over the hitch and hand brake.