Mitsubishi Pajero NW GLX-R

Mitsubishi Pajero NW GLX-R (2012-2014)

Automatic (2012-2014) and Manual (2012-2014)

See the Best Large / 7 Seater SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mitsubishi Pajero In-Depth Review

ProductReview.com.au's selected consumer review.

Great, Robust, Stylish!

We have had our Pajero since 2013. We wanted a vehicle that was stylish, economical, family friendly, comfortable, servicing made easy and great off road. We covered off most of our requirements with our vehicle. We spent hours doing our research amd comparisons as well as test driving.and came to the conclusion that what the Pajero offered for the price was just as good if not better than some other vehicles thats $ value was in the name. The only real problem for us is the bench seat for seats 6&7 instead of split which limits options and boot space when in use. These seats are also only large enough for small children. The back seat has a lumber roll style seat which some may find uncomfortable.
We went with the manufacturers enhancements and would invest in those again if purchasing new for both looks and guarantee reasons. The Mitsubishi Diamond Advantage Guarantee also added that little bit more weight to making the decision to purchase our Pajero. Mitsubishi also makes servicing a breeze and their marketing communications arent in your face. Would most likely stick with Mitsubishi in the future.

TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedMay 2013

Caravan towing

Pajero 3.2 diesel nw is a geat towing vehicle. I have towed a 21 foot Montana caravan, I now tow a 24 foot Montana the best hitch to put on your van is Hyland that allows you to fully open the rear door. My van ATM 2750 a very happy Pajero owner.

TransmissionAutomatic

2013 nw GLX-R

This Pajero is great done 17,000ks some towing a caravan 1,750 kgs can not fault the Pajero after having a Holden Colorado 7 and the problems with the Colorado this Pajero is a dream no problems and dealer support is great service centre at Batemans Bay is great to deal with .
comfort, reliable, dealer support

Very happy GLX-R owner 2013

Bought my GLX-R in Sept 2013 for $48,990. Probably the best price I could find in Aust. New, very happy with price and car. Done 8,000km, averaging just under 10L around town and better on highway trips. Just wanted a safe large wagon, towing and some off road. Not much to fault on the car, my wife and I get static electricity every time we get out of the car, I'd probably prefer a manual as I have never driven an auto off road, but the price was a big incentive. The glove box book is very poor on info about driving off road, but I might just have to experiment. No crawl gear for down hill work. I have checked a lot of reviews but they seem to just gloss over the off road work. Drivers seat needs a lumbar support, and that's about it, so no major negatives. I test drove Toyota Prados too, and while they were a bit more up market, I couldn't justify the extra $10,000 plus. The only comparison I have is my previous 1983 Pajero. Love my GLXR.
Economical, safe, towing, a great car.
Off road ability with auto gear box dubious. Needs lumbar support.

BadgeGLX-R
I traded a GU Patrol for a 2013 GLXR. What a contrast! 20% more power, plus20% better economy. The standard features are excellent. Got mine brand new for $47k on the road. I've four previous 4wds, 3 Nissans and an old beat up FJ40 Toyota. Thisnew one is the best car I've owned by a big Margin!