Mitsubishi Pajero NX Exceed

Mitsubishi Pajero NX Exceed (2014-2019)

Also referred to as: Mitsubishi Pajero NX Exceed 2018 and Mitsubishi Pajero NX Exceed 2020.

See the Best Large / 7 Seater SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mitsubishi Pajero In-Depth Review

ProductReview.com.au's selected consumer review.

Tis 4x4 worked great for me.. won't be without it

I lime every thing about this vehicle accept the GPS. Other than that i would buy another one in the near future. Its great on and off the road and exceptionally comfortable on long trip and has all the little things like heated seats which my wife loves . Its just fablous vehicle.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Great 4x4

I have a 2017 pajero. No fancy labels, decent fuel economy for a 4x4, tough as a nail ,reliable and very good off road capability and on road handling On top of that you have the good old wide windows and high seating. The new infotainment and android connectivity is a cherry on top and I rate it above 4.5/5

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Madbison

Madbison

Fantastic car

The Pajero is a fantastic 4wd with great on-road manners, and very good off road capability. I do wish the steering column could be raised and lowered, but it is good enough. The mirrors and reversing camera make the pajero easier to park than my old Astra. If you have taller passengers, the rear head room can be a bit limited in the rear if you get the sunroof.

Very Surprised

I tried a number of similar vehicles. Test drove many. I didn't consider a Pajero and was ready to purchase a Prado, when I decided to pop into a Mitsubishi dealership down the road. Surprisingly I found the Pajero diesel more responsive than Prado and tended to hold the road better or felt firmer. What topped it off was that the Pajero exceed MY2016 (top of the range) was $17k cheaper than the mid range Prado. Obviously bought the Pajero towards end of financial year. Had it for 3 months now and very happy with it. The extras are awesome to boot. So glad I test drove Pajero.

TECHCHECK

TECHCHECK

Pajero Sport 2016 Fantastic 4x4

No GPS

I have just purchased my fourth Pajero Exceed as I have previously found them to be a comfortable and reasonably capable 4WD. I now regret this purchase as the Pajero has now only got a fourth rate navigation system based on Apple maps which is not a true GPS and only works where there is internet coverage .i.e only where I don't need it.
User unfriendly as I have to fiddle with entering destinations on my phone and cables to the glove box. This is a very big backward step and I will have to buy a Tom Tom to get the safety of proper GPS coverage on holiday.
Mitsubishi think it is wonderful and have no advise to offer.

Cheap systems and equipment

TransmissionAutomatic

best car i have ever owned

just buy one.....you will not regret it.....great value FOR money......& great off road........if i were you i would go for the exceed.....don't mess around.

Model year 2016 Mitsubishis are covered by a five-year/100,000km warranty in place of the previous five-year/130,000km deal. It won't affect most private buyers who are unlikely to rack up 20,000km a year. Service intervals are 12 months/15,000km; the first four trips will cost $2600.

Sick Vic

Sick VicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

not so exceeding NX Exceed

Purchased a 2016 Pajero Exceed the 3rd over the past 20 odd years Mitsubishi have not done much to embrace later tech as most other brands the most disappointing is the car play gps you need to have an I Phone and use your down load for a vehicle that cost $65000+ when asked Mitsubishi they gave me the brushoff the remainder of the vehicle is ok however my next 4x4 will not be a mitsubishi as the customer is not important enough i hope that i dont have any serious problems.