Mitsubishi Pajero Sport QE

Mitsubishi Pajero Sport QE (2015-2020) (page 2 of 3)

Also referred to as: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport QE 2019 and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport QE 2021. Exceed (7 Seats), GLS, Black Edition (7 Seats), GLX (5 Seats)

See the Best Large / 7 Seater SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

lyn

lynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value

Bought this car in 2018 to tow our new, heavier off road van. Wanted comfort, reliability, economy & features. Very happy with everything. Only three things not perfect - narrower interior & fewer storage spots than my Hyundai Santa Fe & chews up quite a bit more fuel when towing, but still fairly economical for normal driving. .

Purchased in March 2018 at Mitsubishi Dealers for $40,000.00.

Noise Level
Comfort

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved Driving It

Bought my PS Exceed in July 2018. It was a BIG change for me, having driven a little Honda Jazz for so long. Took a while to get used to it, but I did. Now I love driving it. A few minor things that I don't like, but that is just things that I find annoying. No rear/hatch door electric or remote closure is one that needs addressing for this vehicle, considering its height and price point. I also find the location of the drivers cup holder awkward. Other than this, it is great!!! No issues at all. We haven't taken it "off road" as yet, but have towed a 24' caravan which it managed with ease. Lovely to drive long distance and the space in the back with the 3rd row of seats folded is AMAZING. Would not hesitate to recommend it.

Purchased in July 2018 at Brighton Mitsubishi.

Noise Level
Features
Comfort
CLL

CLLCraigieburn

Not the best car for child seats

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

A brilliant all-round car.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Great car mechanically but paint issues

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Drive4WD

LiquidMetal

LiquidMetalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant 4WD

Purchased as novated lease car and very happy. Travelled 30,000 kms over 12 months and not had any mechanical issues. I recently installed an IDrive which has reduced the effect of turbo lag common to these types of vehicles; made it a different car to drive. It’s reasonably economical for the size of the vehicle giving around 550kms to a tank city and close to 900 kms country driving. Its much better value than the Ford Ranger and Toyota equivalent and tracking the resale through Carsales it’s holding up in the secondhand hand market. If you are not a brand snob and have a brain in your head you will choose then Pajero Sport it’s roomy inside comfortable to drive and has great safety features for the $. I highly recommend.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Drive4WD

Bec J

Bec JBundaberg

Excellent roomy comfortable family car

The Pajero sport is brilliant for us. It’s a great family car, used for running around town and travelling. We don’t go off road but can honestly say, it is beautiful to drive on the road. The pick up is lacking compared to the previous unleaded vehicles I’ve had, but it doesn’t sound like a truck like other diesels I’ve test driven. The fuel economy is fantastic at approx 8.9L/100km for a mix of town and highway driving. We bought this car in August 2018, and only had one service so far, but Mitsubishi have been fantastic to deal with.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Jaya Basnayake

Jaya BasnayakeAyr

Excellent sport car for long distance drive: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport

I bought a new diesel Mitsubishi Pajero Sport USV and used it for the last 12 months. I have driven almost 20000km and it is fantastic. Once I went to Melbourne from my home in Townsville. I had only 5 stops for refueling and had no stress in driving at all. It is very smooth and steady on the road as well as off road. I had only one service so far and the motor is very smooth. Fuel consumption is excellent. It runs 100km/he with 1600 rpm which is normally 2000rpm in most of the 4 cylinder diesel vehicles. More economical than my other petrol Mitsubishi out-lander.

BadgeMitsubishi Pajero
Date PurchasedSep 2017
Ducko45

Ducko45Bargara

Had it only 4000klms and traded in found gearbox problem and did not perform as supposed to, motor t

Was not impressed at all with highway performance and really only bought it to please the wife. Had problems with transmission took it back to dealers told them the problem but as usual don’t listen. Found stability on highway driving not able to relax. Transmission jolting at100 to 110 Kim’s per hour.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Jess

JessMelbourne

Great compact rugged SUV

Love it - it tows the caravan so well.
Fully optioned with most extras. It has up to date technology available without a high price tag. Rides a little rough but to be expected in a 4wd vehicle of this nature.
Electronic parking sensors a bit sensitive (go off when sitting in traffic). Android car play doesnt work with our phones so no GPS.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Family-Guy77

Family-Guy77AU

Just love the Pajero Sport

Purchased a Pajero Sport in Oct 2016 and we are so pleased with this car. I love the turbo diesel it is so fuel efficient for a car this size, it averages between 8-9 l per 100 around town which for me is excellent for a car this size. It's such a delight to drive I love the eight speed auto it its so well paired with the diesel. Excellent value for money.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

casinos

casinosGold Coast

Best car ever!!

Big deal from Mitsubishi Motors! I’m using the 2017 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport few months ago, and I’m impressed so far. Spacious 7 seater model, beautiful interior. Very economic on fuel, especially on highway. Around 8L/100km City: ~10.5L
Sound system is good , 4X4 abilities are impressing.
This vehicle is the best for the price you can get, recommended to everyone!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

sarahf

sarahfSydney, NSW

Love this car

I absolutely love my pajero sport, it goes well on and off road, is very quiet, has great mileage and has good features and technology. The interior is comfortable and spacious, the apple car play is well integrated and it is nice to have the dual air con system. My only complaint is the electric handbrake is a strange choice for a serious 4WD and has its drawbacks but still happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

E5merelda

E5mereldaPerth

Great car

I have the exceed.
I love this car, loads of gadjets, comfortable, good fuel economy. Very safe car with the auto breaking detection system. I bought this car because it ticked all the safety aspects I wanted for my family. Great value for money compared to other cars in the same league.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Camoe

CamoeTownsville

Loving our Pajero Sport

Date PurchasedNov 2016

spazmanaught

spazmanaughtSydney, NSW

Amazing car

Our first 4wd and we absolutely love it. We were a little concerned about buying a bigger car but the PS is just as awesome around the city as it is on the beach or in the bush. We can't wait to go to places we never thought we could.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

TECHCHECK

TECHCHECK

Pleasure to Drive anywhere

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Happy customer

Purchased a Pajero Sport after doing extensive research. It has lived up to all expectations in regard to comfort, features and, thus far, hassle free. I use this vehicle for a combination of beach work, light four wheel driving and 'around town' work. It is very comfortable and easy to drive as well as having the credentials of a serious "off reader" and all at a price far lower than the benchmark "Cruisers". ( The only real critism is the positioning of the USB plugs in the bench compartment - very difficult to get to.) Overall, very happy. This one is really a "keeper".

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Shaun

ShaunBallarat

No disappointment here

We have never purchased a new car so this was a big deal for us, it was a big commitment financially but we wanted a car that would allow us to go off the beaten track (so to speak) and to do more with our family. We purchased the new Pajero Sport 7 seater, Exceed model. Well, we have no regrets at all, this is a great car, tows great, comfortable, goes anywhere and has good economy, think about it seriously.

Date PurchasedJun 2016