Mitsubishi Pajero

Mitsubishi Pajero Questions & Answers (page 2 of 13)

NM, NP, NT, NS, etc...

253 questions from our users

Eric S.

Eric S.asked

has nm 2000 pajero have light on low fuel

Melissa H.

Melissa H.asked

Pajero NM, NP

How much oil should a Mitsubishi Pajero use monthly?

Phil
Phil

If things are in good order they should use next to no oil.

Pajero NM, NP

tension pulleys making a sqealing sounds do i have to replace

Tony

Tonyasked

Pajero NM, NP

Faulty Fuel gauge even after replacing sender unit - what do I do next?

June B.

June B.asked

where is my BCM box in my 1997, 3.5 Pajero

christene f.

christene f.asked

Pajero NM, NP

thermo issue . temp gauge gets very high reading then settles to normal spiking occasionally .any ideas please

Liam Basked

Hi,
I have a 2003 Diesel NP. When I put my foot down on the accelerator the revs go up and nothing happens for a few seconds, then the car starts to take off. It seems very sluggish. Would this be a fuel filter issue?

Grant W.
Grant W.

Seems like either clutch or auto transmission is slipping.

Naomi R.
Naomi R.

Liam did you work out what it was ours is doing the same ?

Liam B

Thanks Grant! Ill investigate these and get back to you Naomi.

Liam Basked

Hi,

Noisy pulleys do I have to replace on 3.8ktr

Noisy pulleys do I have to replace on 3.8ktr

Renee G.asked

Pajero NM, NP

Hi peeps I have a 3.5ltr 2003 NP Pajero exceed which atm is constantly saying it's overheating so have replaced dash water temp gauge with after market SaaS water temp gauge does anyone know what the normal temperature should be for my vehicle in c°? Thanks in advance.

trevorandmichelle

trevorandmichelleasked

NP Pajero exceed 2006.
Multi media screen has power but no sound.
The screen is displaying PHONE MUTE , what is the cause and how do I fix it.

Aaron S.

Aaron S.asked

Pajero NM, NP

hi all. I own a 3.8 petrol np. the air cons not working at all ( when purchased) previous lady owner was told it was the compressor but it doesn't blow air whatsoever. seems odd to me. could it possibly be the blower fan ??????

Geoff k

Geoff kasked

Pajero NM, NP

I have a 3:2 diesel np Pajero it has been to Mitsubishi and they found no code errors I told them it goes into limp mode when it gets hot or when I take my foot of acceleration going downhill as it slowdown it went into limp mode the rev meter was going up and down I have change all oils radiator flush egr look at transfer case and gearbox look at it iis costing a lot at the moment do not no what to do it runs like a dream until it goes into limp mode

Barry

Barryasked

2002 paj on lpg stalls sometimes driving is just need service

Glenys

Glenysasked

Pajero NM, NP

Hi i have a 2002 limited edition and when im driving on a flat road the car shakes like im driving on a corrugated road it does this intermediate does anyone know what it could be.

Brendan

Brendanasked

Pajero NM, NP

Interior Fuse box diagram, i purchased the vehicle used & the underside of the pull out panel which has the diagram was not with the vehicle. I need to get the cig lighter in the centre console working & i assume it just needs a replacement fuse.

Renee G.

Cig aka accessories is the 15A that is numbered slot 4. U should have an empty fuse slot two spots above it.

terry

terryasked

2008 Pajero creeks and groan's like you wouldn't believe wonder if any one has had this problem? would like to know the cause

bruce  l

bruce lasked

auto transmission operating temperature

Greg B

Hi Bruce the Maximum safe operating temp in the NT is 120 - 125 Deg C Normally it’s anything from 60 - 100 Deg C

bruce  l
bruce l

Thanks Greg, For your reply I can now set my engine watch. Regards Bruce

Warren N.

Warren N.asked

Pajero NS

my turbo drops out intermitantly when driving and although the engine remains running I have no acceleration power.

Greg B

Does the check engine light come on ?? If so you need to get a Scan Test done to see what codes are present !!!

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi representatives