Mitsubishi Pajero

Mitsubishi Pajero (page 2 of 12)

NM, NP, NT, NS, etc...
Mitsubishi Pajero In-Depth Review

ProductReview.com.au's selected consumer review.

• Acceleration / Power

BadgePlatinum
Date PurchasedAug 2012

Aryan

AryanMelbourne

Do even bother with the warranty claims

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Date PurchasedMay 2010
Sylvia H

Sylvia HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our latest Car

We recently purchased a 2004 Pajero due to having an accident in our previous vehicle. We are really pleased with the way it drives and the comfort it gives us. We use the vehicle daily and being a diesel seems to have heaps of power and no sluggishness that is normally associated with other diesels.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Elizabeth

ElizabethBeerwah

Great

This is a great car it is Automatic turbo diesel can go anywhere comfortable and to drive in reliable side and curtain air bags great air conditioning is great as as a towing vehicle extremely good off road on road very capable I would recommend to anyone wanting to buy this

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Wayne

WayneBEERWAH

Supreme engineering value

Date PurchasedNov 2004

Amok

AmokAU

Capable off road but a few issues

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Malkie

MalkieSydney, NSW

second Mitsi

retired my 1990 3ltr manual Pajero with over 500k on it to farm firewood duties. Bought a second hand 2000 Exceed(nm-np) although automatic, 3.5ltr and weighing more it has better fuel consumption. I run on synthetic oil and NulonE30 friction proofing. I believe that this and excellent design and construction give longer life and better performance. This one tows a car trailer with a vehicle on it like its hardley there , i can't imagine how good the newer ones are with all the modern additions and power.

Date PurchasedJul 2012

perfect 4 x 4 Pajero gls 3.2L

I love my Pajero. I have been through the Flinders Ranges. In sand hills , you point this car and away you go.
Pull my van well. Fuel is not bad, just remember it’s a two ton car. Also the price is well below any other unit.
I added the 3mm bash plate underneath which cut the cabin engine noise, noticeable on descent on hills.
If I was to replace I would order one tomorrow. In 12 months I have covered 45000km. No problems.
Love that car.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Will miss it

Has never let me down even at 408,000klms. Horse float towing is a breeze. Fuel economy has been great although not much city driving. Lots of grunt. Upgrading to another late model Pajero. Feel sad to let mine go as brought new. Dual mass flywheel replaced with solid last year.

Date PurchasedOct 2005

Excellent outback tourer

We live in the Pilbara and the Pajero is ideal. 2011 model, and no major issues apart from a starter motor and the odd recall. Easy to service and work on. Have been to some pretty remote places and back with no dramas. Looking forward to buying a newer model.

BadgeGL
Date PurchasedNov 2014

Tiarni

TiarniBeerwah Qld

Love that car

This is my second pajero bang for buck why pay through the nose for a 4x4 when the mighty pajero has it all and more comfort heaps of leg room seven seats ergonomic dsh layout fingertip control for stereo cruise and bluetooth.pretty good fuel economy the 3.2 TD bullet proof very capable off road. yes there is some cabin noise but l do like to hear my motor and what its doing great stereo system and when itx timd to buy another l will buy another pajero

Date PurchasedMar 2012

Kristie

KristieWa, 6104

Love my 4by

Driving my 4by is like driving a car but up higher and you can see everything. I love the cream interior, I love the boot seats sit under the floor rather then in the windows, more room and you can see out the back I'd need be. The only downfall is its not cheap on fuel

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Doug

DougBroken Hill

Value for money, very good towing vehicle.

BadgePlatinum
Date PurchasedOct 2010
Bandzior

BandziorQueensland, 4169

Great capable 4x4 well built for Australian conditions

Great capable 4x4 well built for Australian conditions. We don't really take it off road but on a few occasions it took us through rough tracks in Litchfield NP, river crossings in Kimberley and a beach or two. Little bit thirsty when towing a caravan but you would be too pulling a 2 ton brick. Rear Difflock is there just in case but I never had to use it.

Badge27990
Date PurchasedJul 2016
Drjasper

DrjasperAU

Great comfortable 4wd with grunt

I have the diesel version. She sounds like a small truck, but you get used to it. It’s a very comfortable 4wd that drives like a sedan. Easy to operate the 4wd and diff lock from inside the vehicle.

The radio in mine is terrible and it’s quite ridiculous that in 2006 they couldn’t include a USB socket. They have been around for ten years when this thing was built.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Date PurchasedMar 2010

Jacky

JackyAU

good for long trips

Overall a good car but thirsty af. Have the top of the range model otherwise don't even bother. Does its job very as well as would a 4X4: everyday use, towing, rough conditions. Transmission may jerk at lower speeds e.g. stop start traffic.What i would like is that even though there's bluetooth connectivity, you can't play music through it - only answer calls which defeats the purpose of a bluetooth system.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

GSW

GSWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for long trips

Date PurchasedJan 2011

Kim

Kim

Top Car-Better than a LandCruiser hands down!

BadgeVR-X