VerifiedMPN:SRK25ZMA-S

Heating / Cooling Speed

Vikram P
Vikram PPerth, WA6 posts

so far so good

works very well, enough for my master bedroom
heating and cooling and fan also very comfirtable capacity
remote controller is easy to use
very silent than privious other brand old unit, all good Show details
Noise Level
Daniel
DanielKambah 2902, ACT4 posts

Small but efficient

Works very well for 3 rooms in a very hot house in the middle of our brutal summer. As a native New Zealander summer in Canberra is pretty much as extreme as my moderate temperature body can handle. My only other reference would be living on the inside of a toaster. Very happy to have this little unit keeping our bedroom area bareable. On the lowest setting at 22 degrees it works really well.

Gwenda June
Gwenda JuneSunshine coast6 posts

Can’t sleep without it

We bought this air conditioner for our bedroom. It has surpassed our expectations. So quiet and keeps our bedroom cool so that we are able to have a good nights sleep. The remote control is fit for dummies like us so very easy to use. We don’t know how we managed without this unit

Eddie
EddieHornsby4 posts

Another good unit from Mitsubishi

This is the 3rd Mitsubishi aircon unit I bought in the last few years. The old one was not working properly, so I had to let it go. I used to use Mitsubishi aircon before, and knew the machine would be efficient. This machine is working perfectly as what I expected. Very quiet.

Good mum
Good mum4 posts
  SRK25ZMA-S

Good

Easy to use, simple set up

Really quiet when it turned on, have eco mode and strong mode

Can easy control temp.

Installation fee 600, took 2 hours

Four star energy saving.

Install it in a open kitchen, cool down not too fast, as the area is open

Good quality

Cam
CamMelbourne4 posts

Perfect for summer!

Got 2 of these and one of the 5kw units installed at my house.

Overall I'm very happy with the heating and cooling effectiveness.

The unit is quiet and easy to fall asleep to. It has a simple to use sleep timer on it which makes getting to sleep on those hot summer months easy as!

Pearl lee
Pearl leeSouth East Queensland, QLD35 posts

Is the Air Con on????

Can't believe how quite this machine is. I hardly noticed that it is on or not.

Love how quickly it cools down the room and the fact that it has 3D auto rotation motion. Fantastic!!

Originally I was worry that it will be too noisy and I would have problem sleeping. It turns out that I was sound asleep as soon as the room has reached the most comfortable temperature.

I am going to stay cool for this Summer and rest of summers and winters to come.

concrete cowboy
concrete cowboy10 posts

So quiet

This unit is so quiet and efficient compared to the original unit

It's amazing don't even know it's on.

Easy controls.

The sleep timer function is awesome.

We are so happy with the unit that we are going to install another two.

Would highly recommend to anyone looking a quality split system.

Ming
MingBrisbane12 posts

Super Quiet

Love this little aircon as it is really easy to use and the best thing about it is really quiet.The temperature works well in my small living area. The installation was quick and easy as it was a back to back install for my home. The only down size is that the look of the air-con is not as nice as the some other competitor brands.

Yun Oh
Yun Oh12 posts

So Quiet

It is perfect for my bedrooms. The indoor unit is suprisingly quiet that you cannot notice that the machine is on at night. Also, the machine is very energy efficient. I have purchased Panasonic aircon but I can say this works better than Panasonic. The machine is working very well in hot and cool mode.

Jay
JayMelbourne4 posts
  SRK25ZMA-S

Perfect for hearing and cooking a small living area

The unit is very easy to use and has multiple features such as "eco"to keep down energy usage and an anti-allergen setting. It is also quiet enough to not disturb you when watching television in the same room.

I'm very happy with this system & couldn't not handle winter or summer in Melbourne without it!

vmwhitak
vmwhitakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

Best aircon we've had

We've had a lot of different air coniditioners over the years and the Mitsubishi is hands down the best. We have one in each bedroom and they heat and cool quickly and efficiently and they're quiet unless you have them up full blast. They were easy and fast to install. The one in my son's room has run almost 24/7 for most of the past 8 years (he has extreme temperature sensitivity so we need to keep the temp just right) and is only just starting to die now. The other two units we bought at the same time are still functioning perfectly. My only gripe is the green light is very bright at night so we've stuck some duct tape over it.

brewy551
brewy551Sydney, NSW7 posts
  SRK25ZMA-S

Very quiet and excellent work rate

We bought this for our baby's room. It fits well in the room and it is unbelievably quiet. We use it every night and you cannot not hear it, even when sitting under it, It has a energy saver mode which is great and still keeps the room nice and cold.

mika4795
mika4795SydneyAustralia20 posts

Better then I thought

This is a wonder unit! One of our friends recommended mitsubishi and we installed 3 units in our bedroom!

The reverse cycle is fantastic no noise at all!

Currently in winter the room gets warm in 24 degrees no matter its -1 outside!

In summer its the same the room get nice n cold at 21 degrees!

Very energy efficient too!

We have surely made a good choice!

Zuraishah Ismail
Zuraishah IsmailChristmas Island2 posts

Very Quiet and Effective Product

Very satisfied with the brand product, it cools the room fast and very powerful too even on a really hot day. It can keep the room temperature perfectly. So it won't be too cold or too warm. It has no sound and the air con is really silent which makes it more comfier. Has a range of functions too, so you can set timer, swing modes etc..

The installation process was not that hard, took them an hour or two to install. I install it in my living area and it can reach to the bedrooms too when the doors are open so the rooms are nice and cooling.

Mick O
Mick O · SRK25ZMA-S (2.5kW)

Hi, we have a Mitsubishi Air Conditioner (SRK25ZMA-S), that we have had for a few years, but have only recently realized that it is missing two filters. I believe they are both orange and fit in small plastic frames (which we have).
1 x Allergen clear filter
1 x Photocatalytic washable deodorizing filter
Does anyone know the part numbers for these or where we can buy them?
any help would be appreciated.

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners   DM

Hi Mick, You can purchase those filters (Part#RKT437A005 and #RKT437A801D) through our spare parts supplier MRE Spares.

external link

Mick O

Awesome, thanks for that.

Dave
Dave · SRK25ZMA-S (2.5kW)

hello, does this system have a quiet fan

Regards Dave

Maree S
Maree S · SRK25ZMA-S (2.5kW)

Where can I purchase this unit from please

Yes that is my question

Compare all Mitsubishi SRK-ZMA Series listings
CategorySplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air Conditioners
Price (RRP) $710
Features Dehumidifying Function, Inverter, On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart ControlDehumidifying Function, Inverter, On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart ControlDehumidifying Function, Inverter, On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart ControlDehumidifying Function, Inverter, On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart Control
Cooling Power2.5 kW7.1 kW5 kW3.5 kW
Heating Energy Rating 4.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars4 stars
Operating Temperature for Cooling-15 to +46-15 to +46-15 to +46-15 to +46
Operating Temperature for Heating-15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24
Auto Cleaning (Self Cleaning)YesYesYesYes
Indoor Unit Dimensions 294 x 798 x 229 mm318 x 1098 x 248 mm294 x 798 x 229 mm294 x 798 x 229 mm
Indoor Weight9.5 kg15 kg9.5 kg9.5 kg
Max Indoor Sound Pressure Level34 dB49 dB46 dB42 dB
Max Outdoor Sound Pressure Level39 dB46 dB45 dB43 dB
Max Outdoor Sound Power Level55 dB61 dB61 dB59 dB
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
  • MPN: SRK25ZMA-S