Mitsubishi Heavy Industries SRK80ZMA-S (8.0kW)

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries SRK80ZMA-S (8.0kW)

Geoff

GeoffWagga Wagga

Does what it is supposed to do.

I have previously bought two of the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries split systems and they have been reliable and economical in operation as well as efficient. The latest buy has proved to be the same and it is a godsend on those very hot days where evaporative aircons just won't work.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Pauly

Pauly

Quick cooling and heating

I am extremely happy with the cooling and heating performance.
It's definitely not noisy, it is so much quieter than any other split systems I've used. It's perfect for an office or home, not distracting or anything.
Builder said installation wasn't a problem at all.
The settings are extremely easy to use.
Would recommend to anyone. Love it

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Grotty Yachty

Grotty YachtyAU

This is just perfect.

Just love our new air con , the old one died just before christmas in our lounge (in North qld) the electrician recommended a Mitsubishi, and we cant complain nice and quiet, holds temp easily, and cheap to run for its size ( the same as our 2.5kw in a bedroom).

Date PurchasedDec 2015
JJs

JJsSydney

wow

Excellent quick cooling and heating, great economy and quiet functions, look great. We absolutely love our MHI air conditioner! This size unit heats and cools our living area in an instant. Put it on the highest air flow in summer and it cools the house I also love how quiet it is, does not disturb my sleeping baby! Sometimes I have to double check its working because it's so quiet!

Mers

Mers

Excellent!

Very effective split system, quite easily cools my lounge/kitchen area. It doesn't cost too much to run even if using the heating function. I previously had a Kenwood and this is much, much better. I also love how quiet it is, does not disturb my sleeping baby! Sometimes I have to double check its working because it's so quiet!

Melinda M

Melinda MBrisbane

The best air conditioners on the market - cools and heats entire living space easily

We absolutely love our MHI air conditioner! This size unit heats and cools our living area in an instant. Put it on the highest air flow in summer and it cools the house so fast and feels like an arctic gale. Our unit was professionally installed and only took a couple of hours. The outside unit seems to be much quieter than our previous old air conditioner. The wall unit inside is very quiet. Very easy to use and control settings using the remote control. We love this unit so much, we decided to fit the exact same one but in a smaller size into the main bedroom.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Marty S

Marty S

Good aircon - don't be fooled by the cashback offer though

Aircon unit is great, works well and does the job. Very efficient and quiet.
The cashback offer though is as far as I can tell not real, so don't expect to get the $250 or $300 cashback. Have been chasing for weeks, I don't think they will ever pay it.

chooklet

chookletAU

Totally loving this system - perfect

Brought this from the Gas and Cool shop in Shepparton. Great experience with the installation. Whilst we have ducted evaporative air in our home, this system is invaluable. On humid days just close the house up and enjoy economical cooling. Fabulously quiet and we find that this unit cools most of our large home; which exceeds our expectations as we thought it would be mainly the living areas.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Carol

Carol

Quiet, efficient, and wonderful

We just replaced an old air conditioner, and were recommended to go with Mitsubishi Heavy Industry models. We put 3 in and have been delighted! They are so much quieter, have a great range of options from Economy, Quiet through to Auto, and the cooling is extremely efficient. We couldn't be more pleased!

Date PurchasedDec 2016