Mitsubishi SRK-ZMA Series

Mitsubishi SRK-ZMA Series Questions & Answers (page 3)

Shawn F.
Shawn F. · SRK80ZMA-S (8.0kW)

How much are they

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners   DM

Hi Shawn, If you'd like a quote, simply visit our Request a Quote page, leave some details and we'll get one of our authorised installers to get in touch! external link

Shawn F.
Shawn F. · SRK80ZMA-S (8.0kW)

How much are they

Kim · SRK71ZMA-S (7.1kW)

Is there meant to be a cover on the top of the indoor unit ......... over the filter?

Kim

I can't find a single image of the top of the Bronte anywhere.........

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners   DM

Hi Kim, There is no cover that sits on top of the unit. There will be a visible mesh - this is where the return air is drawn into the unit.

Kim

OK......thanx. Looks like I'll have to use some wire or strap to keep the mesh from falling "open".

Kim

While I'm "here"........am I meant to drill TWO holes through the wall for the pipes? There are two on the diagram. Both 65mm diameter.

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners   DM

Hi Kim, We strongly suggest hiring a licenced installer to install the unit, all required piping and electrical work. If you attempt to install it yourself it may cause issues and would void the unit's warranty. You can find a local installer by visiting our 'Where to Buy' page and entering your post code external link .

Regarding the mesh panel on the very top of the unit - this shouldn't be 'falling open'. There will be two mesh air-filters within the unit itself (not on the top of the unit) however there are instructions on how to insert these in the user manual which would have come with the unit.

If you still require further assistance we suggest you contact us on 1300 138 007

Kim

Not installing it myself. Waiting on the electrician to have spare time.

jarek
jarek · SRK20ZMA-S (2.0kW)

is there HEPA filter available for your model SRK20ZMA-S

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners   DM

Hi Jarek. While there is no HEPA filter available for the ZMA series, the ZMA series incorporates a photocatalytic filter as standard which captures fine particles including smoke particles. Hope this helps!

Peter J H
Peter J H · SRK25ZMA-S (2.5kW)

What are Difference in SRK35ZSA-W.......SRK35ZSXA............SRK35ZMXA-S...

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners   DM

Hi Peter, The ZSA is our Avanti series which comes in capacities between 2kW and 5kW. The ZSXA is our premium and high efficiency, Avanti PLUS series which comes in capacities between 2kw and 6kW and has some additional features and functions such as motion sensor. The ZMXA series is an older series that has been superseded by the Avanti PLUS. You can learn more about both series on our website external link

good clear answer ,many thanks regards, Pete

Daniel
Daniel · SRK20ZMA-S (2.0kW)

Is this enough for master room and do you installed on site service?

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners   DM

Hi Daniel, There are a number of factors to take into account when determing the correct size for your space. I'd suggest using our room sizing chart - external link .

If you want anymore info - best speak to an installer who can offer a recommendation. You can find your closest one by visiting our 'Where to Buy' page and entering your postcode - external link

sandy
sandy · SRK50ZMA-S (5.0kW)

Could you please give me the dimentions of the 5kw mitsubishi Split system aircon SRK ZMP series

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners   DM

Hi Sandy, The SRK50ZMA (5.0kW model) indoor unit is 294mm x 798mm x 229mm and the outdoor unit is 640mm x 800(+71)mm x 290mm. Hope this helps!

Paul
Paul · SRK80ZMA-S (8.0kW)

Will the 8kw be enough for my open plan space approx. 65sqm?

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners   DM

Hi Paul, There's a a number of factors to take into consideration when sizing up a unit. I'd suggest having a look at our sizing chart which you can find here - external link  and then also speaking to an authorised dealer to organise a quote. Ycan find a closest by visiting our dealer search page and entering your post-code. external link . Hope this helps!

Mark R.
Mark R. · SRK71ZMA-S (7.1kW)

How much for head unit only

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners   DM

Hi Mark, Given this model has been discontinued, it may be hard to find however I'd suggest speaking to you closest dealer or wholesaler which you can find on our website below to see whether they could source one for you. If so, they'd also be able to provide you a quote.

external link

Don · SRK92ZMA-S (9.2kW)

I bought a split system The inside unit is marked srk92zma-s and the outside unit is marked src92zma-s is this right?

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners   DM

Hi Don, This is correct. The indoor model number will start with 'SRK' while the outdoor model number will start with 'SRC'. When looking for manuals or any other information, please use the indoor model number.

Hope this helps!

Kane
Kane · SRK92ZMA-S (9.2kW)

Suddenly using double the e electricity. Is that normal after 2 months to suddenly start using double the electricity?

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners   DM

Hi Kane, If you've started using your unit more frequently and for longer periods it will consumer more electricity however it shouldn't double unless you have drastically increased your usage. You can calculate how much power your unit should use by using the energy calculator on the Energy Ratings website - external link . If you think you've been overcharged I suggest you speak to your power provider.

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners   DM

Hi Kane, Id' suggest using the EnergyRating calculator to determine how much electricity your unit should be using and comparing this to your meter. If you find your power provider is charging you more than your meter reading, I suggest contacting them as they've been known to 'estimate' houses usage rather than check the meter correctly.

Rod LONG
Rod LONG · SRK25ZMA-S (2.5kW)

I have lost my user direction papers.Where can I get a copy.Thanks.

Vikram P
Vikram P

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners   DM

Hi Rod, The above link is actually incorrect as it goes to MItsubishi Electric's website. You can find our manuals on our website - external link

Rod LONG

Thanks for your help.Found all the necessary info.Cheers.

Riny v.
Riny v. · SRK-ZMA Series

need operating manual.

Riny v.
Riny v. · SRK-ZMA Series

need a user manual

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners   DM

Hi Riny, User manual for the ZMA series is available on our website - external link

Jan
Jan · SRK92ZMA-S (9.2kW)

How long does it take to cool down a room about 6m x 6m when the temp is 36 - 38 degrees? Mine is taking a long time with it set on 18 full blast. It’s brand new.

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners   DM

Hi Jan, The ability to cool down a space from those high temperatures depends on a number of factors including the type of insulation your space has, window size and location, what type of floors you have, how many doors you may have open plus many more.

If the room has been exposed to alot of sunlight through the day and you are turning it on for the first time it will take some time to cool down. You may want to use the 'High Power' operation when you turn the unit on and ensure all doors are closed to allow the unit to cool the space down as quickly as possible.

Darryl
Darryl · SRK63ZMA-S (6.3kW)

instructions for remote please?

Sout · SRK-ZMA Series

model SRK20zSXA-W.Heating area capacity please?

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners   DM

Hi Sout, The SRK20ZSXA is designed for smaller spaces and while it depends on a number of variables including your window location and which direction it faces, your wall and floor types, insulation, etc the unit should be capable of heating a room that is between 12-20 metres squared. We recommend heading to our website and speaking to a local installer who can assess your requirements and recommend a product that would be suitable.

Glen

Sout

will do when time is appropriate, thank you. Sout

peter
peter · SRK71ZMA-S (7.1kW)

Last my system was cleaned when they opened the door where the filters are the left hinge snapped off, well it's only plastic, should be aluminium, where can I get replacement hinges from?

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners   DM

Hi Peter, You can purchase spare parts for your unit from our authorised spare parts provider MRE. Their website is external link .

Glen

box
box · SRK92ZMA-S (9.2kW)

Can you run the unit as a fan circulation only with out heating or cooling?

unhappyblanco

For humidity do you mean? Yes it has this function.

njehanbeen
njehanbeen · SRK92ZMA-S (9.2kW)

Hi

How match gap should be between air conditioner and celling ?

unhappyblanco

Hi I bought the unit but I didn't install it I had a professional installer do it so I've no idea about the required gap - however I found this on Google hope this helps? https://m.wikihow.com/Install-a-Split-System-Air-Conditioner

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners representatives

Select a listing for your question
Mitsubishi SRK-ZMA Series