92% · 843 · 3%

ELIZABETH
ELIZABETHBenalla6 posts

Quick quiet warmth

Almost instant warmth. Very quiet operation and heats a big living area. It complements the old gas heater I have but I always put it on first thing in the morning while I get breakfast. Summer is coming and I look forward to the air conditioner cooling the family room and also my bedroom. Love the white colour, it blends nicely with my white European blinds and looks unobtrusive.

Korben Dallas
Korben Dallas5 posts

Super good

This is such a great product. Im so happy with our purchase. It cools such a large area. The Shop assistant said we’d need two, but after installing it and running it for a summer we would have been in an igloo if we had two. Its really easy to use and great value.

SarahMitchell9
SarahMitchell9Newcastle5 posts

Great product

Quite happy with the product, Easy to use, Cheap to run the unit and holds the temperature well in the house in all areas. Couldn't live without it now! Especially coming into the Warmer months, Its nice an quiet also, which helps leaving it on at night. Thank you very much!

natski McHugh
natski McHughAU23 posts

Great Aircon

We had to get a new aircon as our previous one stopped on Christmas Eve, Summer in Far North Qld without Aircon is not fun. Easy to use and love the hi mode which puts the aircon on hi mode for 15min to cool the room then automatically drops it back to your normal setting. We have a large high ceiling spaced and this was value for money and works so well to cool the house down.. Add in the cash back if you time it right and we are very happy

sixall
sixallMurgon6 posts
Grotty Yachty
Grotty YachtyAU18 posts

This is just perfect

Just love our new air con , the old one died just before christmas in our lounge (in North qld) the electrician recommended a Mitsubishi, and we cant complain nice and quiet, holds temp easily, and cheap to run for its size ( the same as our 2.5kw in a bedroom).

Mark
MarkBrisbane Australia5 posts
  SRK50ZMA-S

Really good purchase, quiet and efficient

Mitsubishi have made a really good product here, it's easy to use and quickly cools down our house. The one 5kw system in the kitchen does the job nicely. Inverters are quiet and efficient, with the engine sitting out on the rear deck, out of the way. We use it for heating in winter also, and it performs well.

Yun Oh
Yun Oh12 posts
  Verified SRK25ZMA-S

So Quiet

It is perfect for my bedrooms. The indoor unit is suprisingly quiet that you cannot notice that the machine is on at night. Also, the machine is very energy efficient. I have purchased Panasonic aircon but I can say this works better than Panasonic. The machine is working very well in hot and cool mode.

Jay
JayMelbourne4 posts
  SRK25ZMA-S

Perfect for hearing and cooking a small living area

The unit is very easy to use and has multiple features such as "eco"to keep down energy usage and an anti-allergen setting. It is also quiet enough to not disturb you when watching television in the same room.

I'm very happy with this system & couldn't not handle winter or summer in Melbourne without it!

hokianga
hokiangaGippsland, VIC69 posts
  SRK71ZMA-S

Quiet but not as good as I had hoped for

Sometimes takes quite a while to start up, with the green light flashing on and off, can understand that on a very frosty morning but not on a normal day. Remote is quite complicated so we have it just on the basic settings. It would be good if the handbook was more user friendly, you have to really hunt through to find what all the symbols mean. We bought 3 at the same time, 2 of this model and one other model, there seems to be a real performance difference between the 2 of the same model, to the point I wonder if our house one has been installed properly.

vmwhitak
vmwhitakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

Best aircon we've had

We've had a lot of different air coniditioners over the years and the Mitsubishi is hands down the best. We have one in each bedroom and they heat and cool quickly and efficiently and they're quiet unless you have them up full blast. They were easy and fast to install. The one in my son's room has run almost 24/7 for most of the past 8 years (he has extreme temperature sensitivity so we need to keep the temp just right) and is only just starting to die now. The other two units we bought at the same time are still functioning perfectly. My only gripe is the green light is very bright at night so we've stuck some duct tape over it.

Dilip
DilipSydney5 posts

Good for the job!

jay
jayDarling Downs, QLD9 posts
  SRK92ZMA-S

Perfect

This was a replacement for a Fujitsu air-con in my unit open lounge area. It was suggested to me as they have introduced an internal mesh of some description which helps to stop the north Queensland geckos from trying to live inside the system and hence destroying the appliance which is not covered under insurance. The air-con is super super quiet although the remote is a little difficult to understand.

Lulu
Lulu87 posts

Quiet and efficient

Bought this unit for my bedroom after searching lots of reviews. It's great at heating and cooling but really dislike the bright neon green on light that I've had to cover because its lit the room so much it made getting to sleep difficult. Also don't like the complicated use which isn't intuitive. I always have to pull out the instructions when I'm making anything more than basic changes l. It's really quiet inside and out and looks neat on the wall

Mark O
Mark OSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts
Hetty
HettySydney4 posts

Questionable build quality

Have this hook up to dual head units for two adjacent bedrooms. One is quiet but the other has noise from day one. It sounds like fan blade was continually rubbing against something.

On a really hot day it struggles to cool down two small bedrooms.

Also the AI maybe too smart, it prevents cooling if you try it on cool day.

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi SRK-ZMA Series compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Jobi
JobiBrisbaneh12 posts

Happy Camper

Works like a charm, quiet, easy to use, instructions very easy to follow. I bought the unit and then employed an installer. He was punctual and efficient. I found it cheaper to do it that way rather than "buy and install" from one supplier. This replaced a 12 year old Mitsubishi.

Tina
Tina
  Verified SRK-ZMA Series

Very good for a chilli winter time!

Generally I am very happy with the heating performance, especially for a such cold winter time, everyday before i get up, I always turn on my heating first, but it's quite noisy .the installation was done by technician so I didn't know, but it seems like the process was quite complicated. the unit is quite easy to use, simple!

brewy551
brewy551Sydney, NSW7 posts
  SRK25ZMA-S

Very quiet and excellent work rate

We bought this for our baby's room. It fits well in the room and it is unbelievably quiet. We use it every night and you cannot not hear it, even when sitting under it, It has a energy saver mode which is great and still keeps the room nice and cold.

mika4795
mika4795SydneyAustralia20 posts

Better then I thought

This is a wonder unit! One of our friends recommended mitsubishi and we installed 3 units in our bedroom!

The reverse cycle is fantastic no noise at all!

Currently in winter the room gets warm in 24 degrees no matter its -1 outside!

In summer its the same the room get nice n cold at 21 degrees!

Very energy efficient too!

We have surely made a good choice!

nick whatley
nick whatley6 posts

don't waste your money

It battles to keep house warm in general. When weather drops below zero it spends most of its time in defrost mode.it battles to keep lounge and hall warm 22deg.
I used to have 3bar electric wall heater with fan that was removed when heat pump was in stalled, I am looking at getting another 3bar fan heater installed as it used to keep house warm !.
I do not understand why you would design a system such as this when it spends most of its time in defrost mode when you require the heat the most .
Total waste of money !!!!! Show details
JJs
JJsSydney5 posts

wow

Excellent quick cooling and heating, great economy and quiet functions, look great. We absolutely love our MHI air conditioner! This size unit heats and cools our living area in an instant. Put it on the highest air flow in summer and it cools the house I also love how quiet it is, does not disturb my sleeping baby! Sometimes I have to double check its working because it's so quiet!

Lauren
Lauren6 posts

Good and convenient

Yes I am happy with the unit's cooling and heating performance.

The unit has reasonable noisy that it could be well accepted.

The installation was not good. It was actually leaking gas at the first time. So I had to call the installer again to fix it. And it took him three times to finally fix it.

Miso
MisoBrisbane6 posts
  SRK92ZMA-S

Great air conditioner

Have had this unit for just over a year and can't complain. Overall it's quiet and cools our entire living room and dining room area with minimum issue. Have had one warranty issue (due to installation) and Mitsubishi's approved service rep was fantastic, so overall really happy with the unit and the support we have received.

Mers
MersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Excellent!

Very effective split system, quite easily cools my lounge/kitchen area. It doesn't cost too much to run even if using the heating function. I previously had a Kenwood and this is much, much better. I also love how quiet it is, does not disturb my sleeping baby! Sometimes I have to double check its working because it's so quiet!

Melinda M
Melinda MBrisbane4 posts
  Verified SRK80ZMA-S

The best air conditioners on the market - cools and heats entire living space easily

We absolutely love our MHI air conditioner! This size unit heats and cools our living area in an instant. Put it on the highest air flow in summer and it cools the house so fast and feels like an arctic gale. Our unit was professionally installed and only took a couple of hours. The outside unit seems to be much quieter than our previous old air conditioner. The wall unit inside is very quiet. Very easy to use and control settings using the remote control. We love this unit so much, we decided to fit the exact same one but in a smaller size into the main bedroom.

Julie Talbot
Julie TalbotSouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts

Great machines

Excellent quick cooling and heating, great economy and quiet functions, look great. Have previously had Daikin, would never buy again and would always buy Mitsubishi. Great price. Quiet, easy to use remote, preset for economic cooling and heating, also has manual controls to rapidly heat or cool. Electricity bills have been good despite using two air conditioners throughout summer.

Philby
Philby2 posts
  Verified SRK63ZMA-S

Fantastic product - so glad I purchased

This is a very efficient and quite economical split system and I'm very happy that we purchased and installed. Seems to work extremely well - very quick to heat the majority of our quite large house, while being very quiet. The only issue is the amount of condensation, but I guess it's just pulling moisture from the air - will have to pipe this out to our garden using some kind of hose. All-in-all though, great split system which will be used in our household primarily for heating during winter, rather than our gas ducted heating.

Marion
Marion5 posts

Perfection on a wall

Brilliant for cooling, just started using it for heating and seems brilliant for that as well!! It is whisper quiet (I have to look to see if it is still on!), and the manual and remote are easy to understand and use even for me. No problems with the installation either. This unit has made living so much better - an absolute joy to have this in my life, it covers a large area in a short time without a fuss.

Zuraishah Ismail
Zuraishah IsmailChristmas Island2 posts
  Verified SRK25ZMA-S

Very Quiet and Effective Product

Very satisfied with the brand product, it cools the room fast and very powerful too even on a really hot day. It can keep the room temperature perfectly. So it won't be too cold or too warm. It has no sound and the air con is really silent which makes it more comfier. Has a range of functions too, so you can set timer, swing modes etc..

The installation process was not that hard, took them an hour or two to install. I install it in my living area and it can reach to the bedrooms too when the doors are open so the rooms are nice and cooling.

Natalia
NataliaSydney Surrounds, NSW6 posts

Working perfectly!

Cooling and heating up the place really quickly, very quiet, sleek design and very easy and intuitive controls. Loving the timer option! Quite fare price for this type of unit. It was a real saviour when we had +45C this year. We bought two units about a year ago and they perfectly condition the whole two bedroom house.

Em Gee
Em Gee6 posts

Perfectly Quiet

Just had installed in large Master bedroom and can't believe how quiet it runs and not even on silent setting. Keeps temperature in room perfectly. We also installed ceiling fan in the room and this really helps to circulate the air around the room ensuring hot air isn't up at the roof. Have an older larger split system unit in living area, other end of house, different brand, can't even compare it to this one per noise and effectiveness. Will definitely replace with large MHI model when time comes.

jackie
jackie4 posts
  SRK25ZMA-S

Very happy with this product

Great unit, nice and quiet, very powerful even though our room is rather large it cools the whole room quickly. When we had 40-45 degree days the unit struggled (like most others as Ive since heard) however managed to bring the temp inside down to a nice comfortable level (although you couldnt say it was cool). Outside the unit is quiet. Has a range of functions, timer, chaos mode, swing modes etc. Would definately recommend especially for a larger room.

Mick48
Mick48Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts
  SRK71ZMA-S

This is a great a/c and quiet

Great a/c and cools two large rooms by five degrees within an hour. The performance in hot weather was outstanding even though house was very hot. So much better than evaporative cooling. Settings on the remote control was very easy to understand and use without having to read instruction manual and maintenance very easy. Install was about 4hrs. Would highly recommend to others.

Show details ·  1

Marty S
Marty S2 posts
  SRK80ZMA-S

Good aircon - don't be fooled by the cashback offer though

Aircon unit is great, works well and does the job. Very efficient and quiet.

The cashback offer though is as far as I can tell not real, so don't expect to get the $250 or $300 cashback. Have been chasing for weeks, I don't think they will ever pay it.

Samrat G
Samrat GPerth4 posts
  SRK25ZMA-S

Great Aircon...Very quiet and very efficient!!

Bought this Aircon in January 2017. Got it installed straight away by an Aircon installation company and couldn't be more happy to get that done to beat the Perth's heat. Works like a charm. Have only tested the cooling of the unit. It cools the room very fast and also it is very efficient with the consumption of the power. With the price range and the efficiency of power there is no other model in the market which is close to this Aircon.

I would definitely recommend to any one who wants to buy a split Aircon for a bed room, this is the one to go with. And you can't go wrong with 5 year warranty offered by Mitsubishi.

Lauren
LaurenCanberra2 posts

Does the job!

I purchased 2 x Mitsubishi Heavy Industries 2.5kw Reverse Split Air Conditioners a month ago and the cooling performance is amazing for their size. They worked well in 40 degree heat to cool a 3 bedroom house. I was very impressed. The units are also quiet and easy to use.

From The Gong
From The GongIllawarra, NSW16 posts
celeste
celesteMid North Coast, NSW4 posts
  Verified SRK71ZMA-S
Kez
KezPort Macquarie, NSW2 posts

Quiet and so good at cooling in the 40 degree temps of late

Awesome air con unit. Very happy, works amazing, so quiet even on the maximum speed, etc. Install was quick and easy, the guys only took a few hours to install. Easy to use remote. I highly recommend this unit. After reading the Choice reviews and seeing it was number 1 for being quiet and energy efficient I didn't hesitate. I have bought Mitsubishi before and never had any problems so I trust the brand.