Mitsubishi Heavy Industries SRK18YL-S (5.0kW)

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries SRK18YL-S (5.0kW)

MPN: 36515700

Good quality unit

Purchased one of these to replace a main air con at a property. It is a big unit and cools the entire house down. Purchased to replace a very old mitsubishi which had well exceeded its life, which is why i bought a mitsubishi again. The unit cools and heats the unit extremely quick.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Excellent product. Very reliable

I have been using Mitsubishi Split System air conditioners for some time now as I find them the most reliable brand that seems to just go and go. They seem to be more energy efficient in the harsh climate of Mount Isa. The reverse cycle model seems to be the most cost effective one to run.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

My Mitsubishi heavy Industries Inverter AC makes random clicking noise

I purchased and installed Mitsubishi Heavy Industries split inverter 1.5 ton Air Conditioner SRK18YL-S from authorized dealer Soon after installation, I started getting irregular clicking sound from the indoor unit. I called my service provider; the service engineer visited my place many times. In his third visit he replaced the air flow direction tray but in vain. In his fourth visit he replaced complete indoor unit but that was not also the solution. Replaced indoor unit was also making random clicking noise. Now in his fifth visit he gave proper packing to outer cabinet but still there goes that clicking sound. Our repair guy is stumped because it makes that clicking sound even after 5-10 minutes of switching the A/c off. I’m getting extreme uncomfortable experience. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Split System Air Conditioners are really absolute waste of money. I would NEVER purchase and recommend another one.

Don't Buy Mitsubishi Heavy Ind inverter AC

I purchased Mitsubishi(Heavy Ind) Inverter AC in June 2014 in Surat-India. Suddenly in August 2015, after 13 months, AC stop working. I handed over the matter to Surat authorised service center. They visited several times, took the inside unit and outside unit PCB & did lot of research, finally after 45 days of long service time, declared that outer unit PCB is not working hence you need to pay 14000 rupees for new PCB.
The irony is that i bought AC in 50,000 rupees and they are asking for 14,000 rupees for repairing charges which is 30 % cost !!! Can you think any AC give you such trouble !
My clear view is
1) Very very poor service : Service is too lethargic, they never call you. Every time you have to follow up. They don’t have proper person to repair the Ac. My AC took almost 45 days to repair & still I am waiting to start. They just gave me discount on PCB to 10700 rupees. For that I called their Delhi Office(International Aircon) Mr. Shailendra to resolve the matter. Local service center is useless, you have to call higher authority to resolve the matter.
2) Product is having very poor quality. Can you think, after paying 50000 rupees, after 13 months, 10700 rupees is the repairing cost !! My Sharp AC is working since last 6 years at home without any problem.
3) All the people in service center looks like bunch of Monkey. They never listen, never see and never speck to customer unless and until you shout.
My recommendation : Don’t buy Mitsubishi(heavy Ind) Inverter AC.

See all Mitsubishi SRK-YL Series reviews