Mitsubishi Triton

Mitsubishi Triton (page 3 of 22)

MN (2009-2014), ML (2006-2009), MQ, MK (1996-2006)

3.4

• Comfort

carbon issues

Alan Stanley

Alan StanleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great car would never be without my ute.

Bought My 3.5Lt Petrol Triton in 2007 new from the manufacturer (worked for them from 1971-2008) and never has any major problems apart from the paint, had to get the bonnet and wheel arch flares repainted, done just over 100,0000 and will be going in for a new timing chain. I have the car service on time and the car has never let me down Had to replace the Manifold it got a small crack in it replaced it with extractors which improved the performance. overall very happy with the car preforms well off road and tows my van without any problems.

Davide A.

Davide A.Launceston, TAS

Great workhorse

I have owned my 2010 triton for the last 5 years. Purchased with 80,000 on it, It now has 290,000. The only things I have replaced are an air flow sensor common problem and replaced at 200,000 and shockys at 240,000. I service every 5000 and would highly recommend a triton to anyone. I tow a trailer regularly and drive long ks daily and the ute handles everything I have thrown at it.

Jeremy

JeremyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst fuel economy ever..

I bought my MQ after owning an old Pajero for many years. The label on the window read 7.3l/100km. Now I k is I will never get that but I'm using 100% more than that on the freeway. And the dealer wont help. Don't by one they are crap...

Great car but poor audio

Car audio keeps dropping in and out of Bluetooth seriously want to change systems but not sure of audio screen size and what can be compatible as I’m not feeling the system that is stock standard and have had numerous reports of this same issue

Good all rounder

Cheap for a reason.

Bought 2016 dual cab manual brand new $35k (with extras) and with in 40000km:

-Drivers side outside door handle fell off. Literally fell off. Dealer said it had just been shaken loose!
-Rear suspension bushes wore out after 20000kms.
-Stereo only connects to my ipod sometimes and only after approx 3 minutes.
-Gutless as buggery. Overtaking anything is scary as hell.
-Rides like youre an epileptic in a washing machine.
-Traction control takes years to kick in.

Although i dont consider $35k as cheap,it is compared to the other manufactures.
Even so, dont buy these Thailand made, plastic, poorly designed things.

Mark

2017 MQ VRX (Kiwi Exceed),4x4 Auto

Saba01

Saba01South East Queensland, QLD

awesome car

I use my car to go to work everyday and I also used it when I moved house was great the tray had everything in it from a gas oven to coffee machine.The Ute is serviced according to the log book and my mechanic always says it a tough car that takes a beating

Sean

SeanSouthwest, VIC

Loving the Triton

Mat

Mat

Ordinary at best

2011 Triton was bought to tour Australia, bout it early to have it ready for the big trip it had done 20k Klms around town before we started the preparations to have it ready to go , by the time we left it had 60kKlms and now we are stuck in Alice springs with a blown motor and Mitsubishi have decided the diesel injector was the problem and as such there is no warranty , 98k Klms and all we have is a paperweight, and no way to get back to Brisbane

Matty G

Good ute

ya h.

ya h.Sydney, NSW

Best Car

I love my uts triton, very economical and fast car. Its never let me down. I use the car for work only, first start and drive to customer with out letting me down. I recommending it to all friend.

Great value but average product

Great value in theory, however felt underwhelming. Made sense on paper, however after driving it for 6 months it felt like a budget vehicle mechanically (undercarriage rattles and turbo lag) and the interior is poor- not much better than a Toyota in terms of quality. Ended up selling in 6 months for a different make.

Jase

Jase

Worst car I've ever had the displeasure of driving!

Robg2092

Robg2092South East Queensland, QLD

Great car

Very nice Car to drive heaps of room front and rear good cargo room
Carnt fault the triton