MJD Executive

MJD Executive

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The EA agency

They deal with very prestigious clientele. Fabulous agency to have on your side. It’s a place I happily send my EA friends who are looking for hard to find E A jobs

Worst agency I've dealt with

Two emails and a phone call later and still no response. If you can't help me that's fine but would it kill you to send me a quick email? I took time out to come and meet with MJD but they've been lazy and ineffective ever since. No excuse for such a basic lack of courtesy.

Bel

BelSydney, NSW

Finally an an agency that listen

It was a pleasure to work with this agency. They made me feel at home. The helped me with my nerves and I love my new job. I highly recommend

BK69

BK69Sydney

Very unprofessional and useless!

Like most other recruiters in Sydney these people are unprofessional and their attitude is lazy and they are even quite rude at times. They deserve to be put out of business!