75% · 62 · 25%

Brand Manager for MJD Executive? Claim your listing.

Lyndsay
LyndsaySydney, NSW

Excellent Service!

A personable recruitment agency that genuinely listens and cares about what you're looking for.
Bel
BelSydney, NSW

Great experience

I was delighted to get get my dream job through MJD. The team were kind and supportive
Lina
Lina

Excellent service, found my perfect fit

MJD helped me find my current role, which I am loving at the moment.
They were highly professional, had a great attitude and met my needs.
Can’t rate them enough
Gerri
Gerri

Professional and Supportive Agency

I can't recommend MJD Executive enough. The whole process of applying for a job was seamless
I dealt with Michael Adams he was professional, competent and very supportive.
In the future, I will certainly be recommending MJD Executive being the agency of choice.
Clare O.
Clare O.

The place to go for temp recruitment!

I met MJD Executive when I was looking for temporary reception work. They sent me to an awesome company for a week. Martin checked in with me to see how I was getting on and overall the service I received from this agency was excellent.
Good life
Good life

The EA agency

They deal with very prestigious clientele. Fabulous agency to have on your side. It’s a place I happily send my EA friends who are looking for hard to find E A jobs
Dissatisfied User
Dissatisfied User

Worst agency I've dealt with

Two emails and a phone call later and still no response. If you can't help me that's fine but would it kill you to send me a quick email? I took time out to come and meet with MJD but they've been lazy and ineffective ever since. No excuse for such a basic lack of courtesy.
BK69
BK69Sydney13 posts

Very unprofessional and useless!

Like most other recruiters in Sydney these people are unprofessional and their attitude is lazy and they are even quite rude at times. They deserve to be put out of business!