MKN Legal

MKN Legal

See the Best Legal Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for MKN Legal? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
    VIET
    VIETGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very professional and good solicitor

The communication was very fast and efficient. Service provided was very helpful and quick. Product offered at a reasonable price. Overall, I highly recommend this solicitor if you are considering to buy a house in Brisbane.

The worst experience I have ever had!!

I have got absolutely no support or enough advice from them. They were the worst in communication and so hard to get in touch with. They were always so behind.
    One example of how bad the experience was. I was following up with them via email, because they were not communicating with me at all about what is happening with the process and the searches, and as a response, they have sent me so many details of another client of theirs, thinking that I am him, which is very concerning for the client privacy.
    I truly regret choosing them as my solicitors!!

Friendly and fast

I used this firm for a complex property matter and the staff were friendly, prompt and very easy to deal with. I really appreciate their assistance. They werefriendly and genuine. Excellent at what they do. It felt great knowing they werelooking after things for us. Great job guys!

BHF