MLN Computers

MLN Computers (page 2 of 3)

Physical store, Online store (See All)
Brand Manager for MLN Computers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)

very poor experience at Richmond MLN store

Nick
NickMelbourne

MLN Richmond Store

Fantastic service from these boys and they saved me heaps. Had external hard drive issues and rather than pay a quoted $700 + from two data recovery companies, took it to these guys for a third opinion and the only problem was new hard drive caddy which they fitted for me. Total cost $35 and all my photos, movies and music are all still in tact. Thanks to Vicaly and Sam. Highly recomended.

maureen
maureen

Great service at the Richmond Store

I am an older person who is not that savvy with my lap top but Paul and Sam at the Richmond store were so helpful would recommend these guys for sure

Willy
WillyMelbourne, Victoria

My personal experience.

I ordered an ASUS laptop at the west melbourne MLN and it arrived in 4 days.
I noticed that one of the components did not match the specs as described in the website.
They explained me that it was not the standard for that machine. Nonetheless, they did not questioned, they upgraded in 20 minutes, and apologised for taking too long (!?).
I wish services everywhere were efficient as this...

megatroid
megatroid

Do Not Trust Them

trevorwilsin
trevorwilsinMelbourne

Great place to buy a computer

Superb computer offering, I was happy very to be shown some options and given a choice that works for me. They got me a PC setup as well as a laptop that would work with my ipad, moved some files across and I was ready to go. It is so rare to get help and advice these days and not pay through the nose. Good job people.
I had bought online last week and the delivery was the next day, happened to be near a store today, so I can say all aspects are covered at MLN
Excellent range of computers, competitive prices and price matching, great help.

Only place to buy a notebook

Just had a great experience at the Essendon store when purchasing a notebook. As always the guys were great in recommending me the right notebook for my need. Offered a great bundle and really showed me the difference between why I should purchase a laptop instead of a tablet. I normally don't write reviews but sitting down with the guys and talking about business in general really made me realise why great service should be put out there. I can strongly recommend giving these guys a go!
great knowlegde, friendly and quick service.
bad signage hard to tell if a computer store.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Extremely poor customer service

Dropped by the essendon store about a particular notebook which they apparently had sold out of, which is fair enough. However firstly the guy didnt even bother getting up from behind his desk, secondly when I asked whether any other outlets had any in stock, he told me to me to give them a call directly and did not offer to call them or any contact details for other stores. Suffice to say I walked out of there extremely unsatisfied and annoyed. I won't be recommending MLN, in fact I'd be telling people to steer clear. Poor customer service can really hurt a business.

Martin
Martinkingsvale

very rude staff and irresponsible @ MLN

I bought a notebook from MLN north melbourne branch, when i took the notebook back home I found that it had software problem and even the windows not working, I took it back to the shop but they refuse to fix it, the manager told me that the warranty includes hardware and not software and you should re-install the windows, WTH!!!!! buying a brand new labtop with software problem and you should pay another 100$ to fix it. don't recommend to buy from them.
not responsive staff
software problem

ericjohnson
ericjohnson

Great chooce of high end computers

A lot of shops have some real cheap and nasty computers but I wanted to compare some options side by side, they didn't have Alienware, but I checked them at JB, I was able to compare MSI, Asus and some other machines that are a little more high end. Staff real well informed over the phone.
Good range and pre sales support.

Dee
DeeMelbourne

Fantastic customer service

I recently went in to the MLN Richmond store as I was having problems with my laptop. The gentleman that assisted me was very helpful. I'm not very computer savvy and he took the time to explain what the issue was. The service I received was fantastic and cheap. I will be back if I ever have any problems.
Amazing one on one service

Simosmit
SimosmitSydney

Excellent customer service and delivery times

Staff were great on email and on the phone, I bought multiple items that were hard to find and there pricing was excellent. Most impressing was that I ordered online while I was having my breakfast on Thursday morning and received the full delivery of computers and add ons as well as customisations the following day at around 3pm on the Friday. Had a small glitch which was quickly resolved on the Saturday morning. Have bought from Dell and Lenovo directly in the past before and it has take 2-3 weeks and some other computer stores take still about a week.
Super quick delivery, low price and great pre-sales and after sales support

Great for laptops!

My sister and I came in looking for laptops and we were really happy with the level and quality of customer service we received. The sales staff were more than helpful and really went out of their way to ensure we got the best service possible. We were really happy with our purchases and will definitely return!
Quality of service and products we received

BabiSz
BabiSzNARRE WARREN

Impressed Too

I've had my laptop rebuilt by one of the MLN staff a few months ago and it's working perfectly. I had a 250 G HDD running on Vista before, had to wait min 10 minutes for the system to start up, now with the new 250 G SSD on Windows 7 (recommended by the said staff member) is up and running in no time. I was new to Win 7, had loads of questions and he helped me out with a smile. I can only recommend MLN to anyone.
Good customer service experience

Tracey
Traceymelbourne

Very Impressed

MLN Richmond has all your computer needs in one small store. The team is very supportive and helps to find the best options for you. One of the workers [name removed] even went out of his way to update my anti virus and re-install my windows and other programs. I didnt lose any old data as he saved it for me on an external hard drive. I felt comfortable leaving my private pc in the hands of these proffessionals.
Reliable, quick, honest & inexpensive.

Tash
TashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MLN Good Experience

Were very easy to talk to, asked questions and informed me exactly what specifications I need to achieve what I do to run my small business. I learned that I don’t need to spend much for my needs so I ended up spending a lot less than I intended and was previously quoted. It was a very different experience after visiting a number of places where staff were trying to sell me the most expensive computer they had. I bought a very fast thin computer from MLN for $800 and they helped me transfer my documents from my old desktop. Highly recommend to everyone.
Friendly staff and informative recommendations

Jay
JayMelbourne

Very happy, good pricing and reliable service.

evalu8
evalu8Melbourne

Bargains at Small Computer Retail Store

MLN Heidelberg is a small computer store that offers worthwhile bargains. When I needed a new, bargain-priced laptop, the staff were helpful 3 ways -- ensuring that I understood the limitations of different machines; allowing me all the time that I took (a lot!) to compare the many options on display and enabling me to see how my own CDs would load . The laptop that I selected was lower in price than I could find elsewhere for the same or similar specs. Pickup from the shop was the next day as what I selected was out of stock. After sales following, in the shop and by email was rapid. Highly recommended.
Excellent options that lived up to expectation; highly appropriate service

HerbalAdams
HerbalAdamsMelbourne

Multi computer and device pricing and support

Bazzle
BazzleMelbourne

Top place to buy a laptop

Very disappointed with some cheap tablets that I bought elsewhere and checked out what MLN had and was pleasantly surprised with products they had on offer, completely smashed JB Hi FIs price and the staff were able to configure my backup drive to work with the new HP laptop I bought and backup my data as well. I had originally bought a computer from them online a year ago and it had arrived a day after ordering and was very impressed then, but going in store in person was a good insight into their company.
Loved the low prices and that they knew what they were talking about.

Travelator
TravelatorMelbourne

Great Price Excellent Service

I Bought a HP Envy today from MLN in west Melbourne, I had a salesperson Joe serve me who was fantastic. They gave me all the information that I needed suggested the HP, I got it home and am wrapped with it. Recommend these guy's to anyone great deal awesome service.
Great avice and very friendly

Jhillside
JhillsideMelbourne

MLN Great place to buy a computer as always

Never failed me yet, I thought I would come back back again and you have never let me down, helped me with my old PC and sorted me out with a bargain one. Thanks MLN superb service in sorting out my previous purchase, it just made me want to get another one - which I did. I wish the other computer stores could be like you guys.
Amazing up front no frills pricing, expert advice and superb service.

Betty
BettyMelbourne

One stop solutions

I just bought my 6th notebook from mln essendon. Its good to see the same guy you delt with 3 years ago still there and always willing to help out. When ever ive had issues i can just go to a store that knows what they are talking about. Good range of notebooks and service.
Parking, Value for money, Friendly staff.
No onsite support, Need better accessories

MLN Customer service

Saw this HP deal at MLN as i done a google search for a new laptop & i was quite impressed so i gave them a buzz to get some more info on it. The bloke on the phone was really helpful with my annoying questions lol ( i tend to do peoples heads in haha) i picked it up from the west melb store today and once again received good service from the sales rep
ill be definitely going back to these guys for my tech needs
excellent customer service, quick & easy, great price
couldnt find parking :( lol

Completely awful

Terrible. Paid for a $1000 computer that came with no USB ports working, the $500 graphics card completely broken and the motherboard installed faulty, leading to constant crashes. The customer service also takes a very long time to respond, often in not so helpful ways. I would recommend just about anyone BUT these people, worst experience I've ever had with computers.

Faulty craftsmanship, bad customer service