MLN Computers

Physical store, Online store (See All)
Brand Manager for MLN Computers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8

MLN Customer service

Saw this HP deal at MLN as i done a google search for a new laptop & i was quite impressed so i gave them a buzz to get some more info on it. The bloke on the phone was really helpful with my annoying questions lol ( i tend to do peoples heads in haha) i picked it up from the west melb store today and once again received good service from the sales rep
    ill be definitely going back to these guys for my tech needs
    excellent customer service, quick & easy, great price
    couldnt find parking :( lol

BrianH34
    BrianH34AU

Good service & fast delivery

On 18/12 I called to check stock levels on a Playbook, case and stand, only the stand was out of stock. Phone service was courteous & helpful. I mentioned I wanted the in stock items delivered asap as Xmas was imminent. I placed the order online but there were no comment fields to record my delivery requirement. I received a number of emails confirming that my order was processed and in stock items despatched. Today (19/12) the items arrived in Sydney first thing, only waiting on the stand which I was told would take a day or two to get in.
    Price, delivery, customer service, I will need to wait to see how the out of stock item goes.....
    No Comment field for Online orders.

Boby61
    Boby61Melboune

Excellent service and they know there stuff, plus the deals are by far the best

I love the guys at MLN, they know their stuff and the pricing is very good, thanks for being so patient with all my questions. The range was very good and they had a price point for everyone, no frills service and they were very honest with the product range as to what was good.
    i like the fact that the staff are not on sales commissions which means the advice is reliable.
    hard to get parking